Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-07-2017, 07:13 PM   #1
TheCutieMaid

Default Breaking the Glasses

I'm new here and I'm quite shy. My solution to this dilemna is to do a AMA! Be careful however, I will answer simple question like "What's your favorite colour, what's your favorite anime". I can answer to crossdressing questions like "what's your favorite bra or panties" I will be happy to answer

Oops the title is breaking the glasses, i meant breaking the ice, that typo is quite related to the fact that my maternal language is French( I'm Canadian XD ), you see Glasses is quite similar to the French word for ice(Glace), god I don't believe it, I'm making a big deal out a typo when this post is surely full of them...

Like : Diapers, gentleness(I hate Domination, I like to be treated with care and love, like a delicate flower), crossdressing, Maid-Play(roleplaying as a maid),being feminine

Limits : Poop, sex, BDSM, pics,Family, public, permanent, torture, social suicide, humiliation,ABDL(I'm a DL and that's it, also I don't poop in them), pee outside a diaper.

PM Dare

Diapers : None in stock

Unnoficial PM dare commission

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264640

Last edited by TheCutieMaid; 01-07-2017 at 07:17 PM.
TheCutieMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 11:39 AM   #2
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCutieMaid View Post
I'm new here and I'm quite shy. My solution to this dilemna is to do a AMA! Be careful however, I will answer simple question like "What's your favorite colour, what's your favorite anime". I can answer to crossdressing questions like "what's your favorite bra or panties" I will be happy to answer

Oops the title is breaking the glasses, i meant breaking the ice, that typo is quite related to the fact that my maternal language is French( I'm Canadian XD ), you see Glasses is quite similar to the French word for ice(Glace), god I don't believe it, I'm making a big deal out a typo when this post is surely full of them...
Aww, aren't you cute.

Ok, we'll start with a simple question.
1) What brings you to getdare? What are your goals here?
2) What's your favorite pair of panties?
3) You said crossdressing, do you only wear the underwear, or do you fully crossdress, like a full outfit?

Hope these will work out.
~Ally
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:11 PM   #3
TheCutieMaid

1. Simply because I want to explore daring, I want to start with simply easy things like wear a bra under my clothes for a day or things like that. Maybe someday I will develop boldness

2. Non sexy one, cute pink one and stripped one like in anime, they are so cute!

3. It is more than underwear, I like maid uniform, shcoolgirl uniform, wigs with pigtails. I like cute female clothing, but not sissy humiliation one. I definitly prefer maid uniform because if one day I have a mistress, I would like to be her maid

Like : Diapers, gentleness(I hate Domination, I like to be treated with care and love, like a delicate flower), crossdressing, Maid-Play(roleplaying as a maid),being feminine

Limits : Poop, sex, BDSM, pics,Family, public, permanent, torture, social suicide, humiliation,ABDL(I'm a DL and that's it, also I don't poop in them), pee outside a diaper.

PM Dare

Old 01-10-2017, 04:10 AM   #4
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Alright, I have some more questions prepared!

I'm sure you've already received a few dares by now, so my next question is, What is your favorite dare you've received so far?

What's the most recent anime you have finished, and what are you watching currently?
(Since you like pigtails, I feel like I am obligated to mention I am currently watching a series called "Gonna Be the Twin-Tail!!" You might like it.)

Woof!
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 01-10-2017, 12:06 PM   #5
TheCutieMaid

surprisingly, I didn't get any dare 0_0 maybe my presence here is not really known well enough XD, but if I had dare my favourite type of dare would be bra wearing why bra and not panties? Bra can be itchy and if I scratch myself alot at the chest there's a risk someone might discover what I am wearing XD. Not that I don't like panties dare, however being uncomfortable because of my balls does not matter in risk because male underwears can be uncomfortable but there's still risk when I go to the bathroom

Recent anime I finished? Death Note, Ghost story, Attack on titan(1rst season), Pokemon(Not entirely finished, but still my favourite anime of all time ), Ho and one anime about a male kindergarden teacher, forgot the name but it is funny and cute

Thanks for the suggestion, is it an anime?

PM Dare

Last edited by TheCutieMaid; 01-10-2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #6
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Kindegarden Teacher Eh? Could it be someone saw Kodomo no Jikan? Rin Kokonoe is fun.
And yes, the one I mentioned is an anime.

Ok, so since someone likes bras so much, what is your favorite type of bra?
Have you ever worn a bra underneath your normal clothes before?
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 01-10-2017, 05:26 PM   #7
TheCutieMaid

Hanamaru Kindergarden, just found the title XD, but I will go watch kodomo no jinku , I find those slice of life heartwarming.

Yea I like bra, but not the padded one, I like them soft and pink

And yes I have worn one under my male clothes during shcooltime at my college

In fact because of a dark souls dare, I must wear my itchy bra for 22 hours... shooo itchy :'(

PM Dare

Last edited by TheCutieMaid; 01-10-2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:06 AM   #8
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Well it'll be itchy, but I'm sure it'll look cute.

Other than the bra, have you ever fully crossdressed in public? Anime Conventions do count.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 01-11-2017, 09:12 AM   #9
TheCutieMaid

Halloween, this is the only time I crossdressed in public, it was awseome!

PM Dare

Old 01-11-2017, 10:49 AM   #10
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Your schoolgirl costume is from Akuma no Riddle. Have you seen the series? The ending... I think I almost cried.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 01-11-2017, 12:10 PM   #11
TheCutieMaid

No but I should watch it since I brought the uniform, I took this one because it was the cheapest at that time to be honest, but there's a lot anime that I should watch . Mostly all the anime I watched so far were actions one, yes there are some that were slice of life, but mostly action.

Yup just read the synopsis of Akuma no riddle, seem like a depressing anime, yup I will watch it in the near future.

PM Dare

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, breaking the ice