Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-04-2017, 11:21 AM   #1
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ask me anything M/51 kinky

Hey,
I'm new in this forum, just found it on tumblr and would love to be asked anything, answering every question in full truth, except things that would lead to my person.
Love & Peace, M.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:00 AM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

What are your likes?
What are your dislikes?
What are your limits?
What are do you hope to find on this site, except us asking you questions?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Hi,

- Married?
If yes
- does your wife know your kink?
- ever think of sharing her with someone online with or without her knowledge?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:10 AM   #4
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
What are your likes?
What are your dislikes?
What are your limits?
What are do you hope to find on this site, except us asking you questions?
My likes and dislikes can be seen in my sig.
I hope to find kinky people like I am, to get in contact with. In real life it a hard task to find them. I hope to find new friends and inspiration.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:12 AM   #5
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Hi,

- Married?
If yes
- does your wife know your kink?
- ever think of sharing her with someone online with or without her knowledge?
Yes, I am married, but sexless for a long time. My wife does not know about my sexual life here, nor does she know all my kinks. No sharing, sorry
Old 07-10-2017, 02:40 AM   #6
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

What part of Germany are you from.
We appreciate the English is not yor 1st language what others do you speak
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hiya! Since you've so kindly contributed to my thread, I would like to return the favour.

Here I go:
  1. What parts of the world have you visited? What is one place you would like to see?
  2. If you could make one of your fears disappear, which one would it be and why?
  3. If you could learn one new skill, what would it be?
  4. Have you done any dares from this site yet? Do you plan to? If so, which one?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #8
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
What part of Germany are you from.
We appreciate the English is not yor 1st language what others do you speak
I am from Northern Germany, sorry can't say more, one of my limits is my personal life.
I speak German of course, but no other language.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:37 AM   #9
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Hiya! Since you've so kindly contributed to my thread, I would like to return the favour.

Here I go:
  1. What parts of the world have you visited? What is one place you would like to see?
  2. If you could make one of your fears disappear, which one would it be and why?
  3. If you could learn one new skill, what would it be?
  4. Have you done any dares from this site yet? Do you plan to? If so, which one?
Really nice to see you again! Thank you for the questions, I like to answer them for similar reasons as you do.

1. I visited many countries in Europe, but not all. I was in St. Petersburg in Russia, and one time I visited California. I really would like to visit Canada, New Zealand and Polynesia.

2. Oh, well, difficult. I would really like to loose the fear of not being accepted as I am. There are some more fears, I don't like.

3. I never learned to swim and don't like to be in the water, but often dream of it. So I would like to learn this.

4. Yes, and I plan to do more. I love to play edging and pee dares, so I chose them. As I am new here, just some days, there is much more to explore, I think.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:11 AM   #10
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thanks for your replies!

I totally understand your fear of not being accepted for who you are. That's one of the great things about this site, it makes all of us kinky folk feel normal!

Now, on to some more serious questions

Say someone were to concoct (wow is that ever an ugly looking word!) the perfect dare for you...
  • How long (time range) would it be?
  • Which of your likes and toys would it include?
  • Would it have to be done exclusively in your home, or could it have a hidden public spin to it?
  • Would it be completely structured or would it be left to chance (ie: dice based) or a mix of both?

I realize that I've asked you most of these in response to your reply on my own AMA thread. Feel free to reply on the thread you prefer.

Also, do you know about Milovana? (Just asking 'cause there are a shitload of teases for men on that site - though I completely understand the appeal of a tailor-made dare/task).

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:10 PM   #11
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks again for your new questions!

Quote:
Thanks for your replies!

I totally understand your fear of not being accepted for who you are. That's one of the great things about this site, it makes all of us kinky folk feel normal!
Yes, this is it exactly, why I am staying here for hours, since I came here just a week ago. Friendly people who respect you, and take you as you are.

Quote:
Say someone were to concoct (wow is that ever an ugly looking word!) the perfect dare for you...
  • How long (time range) would it be?
  • Which of your likes and toys would it include?
  • Would it have to be done exclusively in your home, or could it have a hidden public spin to it?
  • Would it be completely structured or would it be left to chance (ie: dice based) or a mix of both?
The time range is one of is not really important and would depend on the tasks to do. If it was really hard to accomplish and includes one central dare to do, it has a different time range than a dare that consists of changing routines, that may last a week or much longer. Furthermore, as I tend to be submissive, a time range that is much longer as I would 'like' it, would confirm my position as me being the submissive part.

The dare may include all of my likes, in respect to my limits.

It has not necessarily to be done in my home, as I mentioned in some threads before, as the kick of being hidden in the public gives an extra thrill for me. But dares for just for myself at home can be very exciting, too. There are many things that make my heart beat (especially now, as I am currently following a lost game here being not allowed to cum for a couple of days, a very new experience for me, but I follow and like it).

Even your last question can only be answerd with: It depends. The element of rolling a dice at some stages of the dare gives the chance of repeating it, as the result would always be different. Complete structure can be helpful, if you know what is the best in this situation.

Quote:
Also, do you know about Milovana? (Just asking 'cause there are a shitload of teases for men on that site - though I completely understand the appeal of a tailor-made dare/task).
Yes, I know Milovana, and tried some of the pee holding challenges. One or two of them are great and I enjoyed it. Most of the other challenges for this and different aspects are just mechanical and don't work very well. Here at getdare the extra kick comes from the knowledge of real people talking and playing, this is what makes it very different to Milovana.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-11-2017 at 11:14 PM.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:04 AM   #12
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Alrighty!

I've definitely got some brainstorming to do, but I think I can come up with something interesting. I should be able to PM you something within a week. If I have any questions along the way, I know where to find you .

Likes and stuff

Old 07-12-2017, 12:23 PM   #13
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Alrighty!

I've definitely got some brainstorming to do, but I think I can come up with something interesting. I should be able to PM you something within a week. If I have any questions along the way, I know where to find you .
Oh wow, this is great! Thank you so much for your kindness, this is more than I expected, I thought my question was too silly to answer.
Yes, you will find me here, that is correct
Waiting eagerly for your dare.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Well, I'm happy to help out a fellow "kinkster". Awww, no, not a silly question. Besides, if you don't ask, you'll never know if the answer would have been yes or no. Of course, you may not like me very much anymore after you receive the dare, I may be shy, but I'm not unimaginative! :P

Likes and stuff

Old 07-12-2017, 12:54 PM   #15
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well, I'm happy to help out a fellow "kinkster". Awww, no, not a silly question. Besides, if you don't ask, you'll never know if the answer would have been yes or no.
Of course, you are right, but most times I am not very courageous.

Quote:
Of course, you may not like me very much anymore after you receive the dare, I may be shy, but I'm not unimaginative! :P
Well, we will see.

Advertisements
Kink Talk