Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-04-2014, 05:57 AM   #1
Nawee
getDare Sweetheart

Default Looking for punishments that are fast to be done but hurts over time

Im looking for punishments for a Female slave of mine. I want them to be quick to do but hurt or the slave to be reminded of it over a long period of time.

Limits to keep in mind are: marks left on body, scat, fire, blood, pictures, family/friend involvement

the more ideas i get the better.
this is a online relation and no toys exists yet. Only household items.

I will not now nor ever dom a male so don't bother asking
Nawee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:00 AM   #2
Miss Behaving

Toothpaste or other irritating substances applied to sensitive skin are quick but generally last a while.

Tools, Household items, Vibrators, Small, medium and uncomfortably large butt plugs (one inflates), Nipple clamps with chain, Blindfold, Ball gag, Rope, Flogger, Enema kit

Limits: Pee drinking, scat, permanent, blood, public, pictures, animals, family.
Miss Behaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:08 AM   #3
Nawee
getDare Sweetheart

i like that but if it lasts maybe several hours or even over a day would also be nice

Old 12-04-2014, 06:18 AM   #4
DirtyBiSub

Send a message via MSN to DirtyBiSub

Based on what Miss Behaving suggested: Apply tooth paste to some sort of object. Leave it in for a day (either vaginally or anally). Should last for some time, although I am not sure.

Another idea that is very simple is clothespins. Leave them on her body for a few hours.

That's all I can come up with as of now. Hope it helps.

Kik: dirtybisub

Likes: Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Anal, Pain, Piss (not drinking), Spit, Pictures & Videos, Exposure

Dislikes: Edging & Orgasm Control, Semi-Public, IRL with strangers, Piss Drinking, CBT

Limits: Illegal (of course), Long-Term, Family, Friends, Social Suicide, Scat, Post-Orgasm Tasks/Dares
DirtyBiSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:14 AM   #5
TeasedBeginnings

Sorry DirtyBiSub but I have to add that clothespins should only be left attached to an area for 15 minutes max without at least brief removal/repositioning to allow for circulation. (You may have meant this.)

I would suggest that what you're looking for in terms of punishment could be done with a good old spanking. The intensity/duration of the lasting pain can be determined by the implement used and the location of the spanks.

The pain from 10-15 minutes of spanking can last from a few minutes to a few days.

Implement examples:
Regular/metal soup spoon, Wooden spoon, Shoe, Slipper, Ruler, ping-pong paddle, belt, wooden dowel, bare hands, spatula, rolled up newspaper/magazine, pet leash, small cheese cutting board

Body Location examples:
Buttocks, "seat" (back of legs just below buttocks), inner thighs, soles of feet, hands, outer labia, inner labia/clit, stomach, undersides of breasts, nipples, armpits, under arms (body side and arm side)

Yes, depending on your choices, there may be marks or redness but if done appropriately, it can be hidden with clothing and wouldn't be permenant but would be the "constant reminder" you're looking for.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits
Equiptment & Toys
Instructions given in "text-shorthand" will likely be ignored.
TeasedBeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:09 AM   #6
DirtyBiSub

Send a message via MSN to DirtyBiSub

TeasedBeginnings, you might be right. Nawee, don't leave the clothes pins on her body for hours! Take them of for a minute every 10 minutes and it should be good.

Truth is, I have a hard time coming up with punishments that can be done fast...
I thought about spanking but it requires some time if it's going to leave a lasting pain.

Kik: dirtybisub

Likes: Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Anal, Pain, Piss (not drinking), Spit, Pictures & Videos, Exposure

Dislikes: Edging & Orgasm Control, Semi-Public, IRL with strangers, Piss Drinking, CBT

Limits: Illegal (of course), Long-Term, Family, Friends, Social Suicide, Scat, Post-Orgasm Tasks/Dares
DirtyBiSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:33 AM   #7
Nawee
getDare Sweetheart

I like what you postes so far and they are great ideas only 2 things to keep in mind 1 we don't live together 2 she loves pain that doesn't conflict with her limits.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:54 PM   #8
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

So master has given me a nice nappy rash but it needs to be made worse. Any ideas are welcome. But I wait for his approval with them.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk