Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2014, 09:06 PM   #1
Niceguy_BadTimes

Default chastity boy needs humbling.

Locked in chastity all day today and tomorrow. I have lots of toys to play with and torture myself with. Looking to obey everyone who posts on here. Please use me. I am willing to send pictures or video chat.

I'd like to be humbled and humiliated. I need to be put in my place.
Niceguy_BadTimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #2
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Drip candle wax into the padlock's keyhole. It won't be permanent but it will seriously slow down your run to freedom.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:09 PM   #3
Niceguy_BadTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Drip candle wax into the padlock's keyhole. It won't be permanent but it will seriously slow down your run to freedom.
Devlish. But I like it. . I was planning on only spending today and tomorrow in chastity. But if people think I'm doing a bad job I can add more days. Please keep the dares and demands coming.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:32 AM   #4
redhusky17
getDare Devil

put the key in 1L bottle or more and then freeze it
you can only take it out from the freezer , when all the water is ice
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:26 AM   #5
Niceguy_BadTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhusky17 View Post
put the key in 1L bottle or more and then freeze it
you can only take it out from the freezer , when all the water is ice
Yes sir. Bottle is freezing now. Any ideas for what I should do in the meantime?
Old 12-18-2014, 12:17 PM   #6
Jaberwocky

To late to countdown to Christmas or New Year, else my dare would be:

On day one, wear the chastity device for one hour.
On day two, wear the chastity device for two hours.
On day three.....

And on the day before Christmas (or New Year), wear the chastity device 24 hours.

As to an alternative, I dare you to:

For each hour on the clock you are not in chastity till New Year, you are to get a 24 hours of chastity sentence in the 2015. And you are not to cum in 2015 till you have completed the sentence. You are however allowed to cum as much as you like this year. Only that will probably mean getting out of chastity and thus adding to your sentence.

More details 1:
What I mean with complete hours on the clock, are hours like from twelve till one o'clock, or from one till two o'clock.

This means that if you are out of chastity from 08:45 till 9:15, you will have been in chastity between 7 o'clock and 8 o'clock, but not between 8 and 9 o'clock and also not between 9 and 10 o'clock. Meaning you get a 48 hour penalty.

More details 2:
The sentence are also hours on the clock. And the first 6 hours after locking up (again) do not count (as an offset). It could be that you have to remove the device for cleaning after two or three days. But once you lock it on again, you first have to wear it for 6 hours before you can start counting down again.

This might not be a dare you are looking for and I don't know how well adjusted you are with wearing your chastity device, but perhaps you like this dare.
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 05:44 PM   #7
Niceguy_BadTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
To late to countdown to Christmas or New Year, else my dare would be:

On day one, wear the chastity device for one hour.
On day two, wear the chastity device for two hours.
On day three.....

And on the day before Christmas (or New Year), wear the chastity device 24 hours.

As to an alternative, I dare you to:

For each hour on the clock you are not in chastity till New Year, you are to get a 24 hours of chastity sentence in the 2015. And you are not to cum in 2015 till you have completed the sentence. You are however allowed to cum as much as you like this year. Only that will probably mean getting out of chastity and thus adding to your sentence.

More details 1:
What I mean with complete hours on the clock, are hours like from twelve till one o'clock, or from one till two o'clock.

This means that if you are out of chastity from 08:45 till 9:15, you will have been in chastity between 7 o'clock and 8 o'clock, but not between 8 and 9 o'clock and also not between 9 and 10 o'clock. Meaning you get a 48 hour penalty.

More details 2:
The sentence are also hours on the clock. And the first 6 hours after locking up (again) do not count (as an offset). It could be that you have to remove the device for cleaning after two or three days. But once you lock it on again, you first have to wear it for 6 hours before you can start counting down again.

This might not be a dare you are looking for and I don't know how well adjusted you are with wearing your chastity device, but perhaps you like this dare.
Your dare is a little complicated and sounds difficult, but I think I'm up for it I had to take it off for a dice challenge, for about two hours, but I'm back in it now. Would you like personal proof?
Old 12-18-2014, 06:51 PM   #8
Jaberwocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguy_BadTimes View Post
Your dare is a little complicated and sounds difficult, but I think I'm up for it I had to take it off for a dice challenge, for about two hours, but I'm back in it now. Would you like personal proof?
I don't require proof. But please keep us informed on the times you have removed you chastity device and thus adding time to your lockup and no cumming sentence in 2015.

The dice challenge, was that after or before you have seen my dare? If you did the dice challenge after you have seen my dare, you have just added 48 hours. If however you have seen this dare after you have put your chastity device back on, you can consider yourself lucky.
Old 12-22-2014, 09:20 AM   #9
Jaberwocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguy_BadTimes View Post
How is the dare getting along? Are you still doing this dare? If you are, are you already facing a long period of celibacy in the new year?
Old 12-22-2014, 11:03 AM   #10
jessie888

I recommend tying your key to a set of balloons and releasing them. Then you have to have a locksmith let you out.

Maybe: diapers (not sure)

Dislikes: blood, poop, pee, public nudity

Pm me pee and I will hold it until midnight.
Pm me chastity and I will stay locked up another 3 weeks

my thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=146986 add time to my chastity and wearing skirts
jessie888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk