Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-11-2014, 04:59 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Drink 4 Hypothetical Questions

1. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell madly in love with someone vanilla, would you sacrifice your kink lifestyle to be with them?

2. If you were a vanilla person and fell in love with a Dom/Domme, would you at least give the kink lifestyle a go, or would you try and 'compromise' somehow?

3. If you were a submissive and fell in love with another submissive, would you still want to find a Dom/Domme, or would you just be happy and be with the other submissive?

4. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell in love with another Dom/Domme, would you still want to find a submissive, or would you just be happy and be with the other Dom/Domme?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:03 AM   #2
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

1. Probably
2. Definitely

For 3 and 4 some complicated switch games would always be going on between us.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:25 AM   #3
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
1. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell madly in love with someone vanilla, would you sacrifice your kink lifestyle to be with them?

Could be , but theres always the possibility to ease the person into kink

2. If you were a vanilla person and fell in love with a Dom/Domme, would you at least give the kink lifestyle a go, or would you try and 'compromise' somehow?

Defnitily! I think that as long as a person is open minded everything needs to be tried atleast once.

3. If you were a submissive and fell in love with another submissive, would you still want to find a Dom/Domme, or would you just be happy and be with the other submissive?

I dont know why but I could imagine that that love could be super nice.. 2 subs loving each other :3 - Definitly maybe try to find a dom/domme or a couple

4. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell in love with another Dom/Domme, would you still want to find a submissive, or would you just be happy and be with the other Dom/Domme?
Ooo I think that would defnitly need atleast one sub for them together because else they cant live their lifestyle
Old 06-11-2014, 06:32 AM   #4
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

I am a switch so not directly related but in a relationship with a vanilla I did sacrifice certain areas of my kink lifestyle

I would like to think I would give it a go... I usually do try new things at least once

Being a switch I could manage that but would want some sort of domme also

It would be the better of the lifestyles for myself

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:55 AM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:

1. Yes, love is way more important to me

2. Sure why not, experimentating is fun

3. I think I would just be happy, maybe a female mistress but that would depend on how my partner would feel on that subject.

4. I think it would be fun for us to have a little pet
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:40 AM   #6
sweetjasmine

I don't know, I think is very difficult

Probably a compromise

This really happened to me, I had a secret story with a slave of another Master and our dream was to live together as slave but was impossible so she left me and even though time has passed, my heart is still broken

I don't know, I'm a slave

Like: Bondage, pain, anal (only dildos), humiliations.

Limits: piss, scat, animal, permanent, blood, photo and video.

My kit: collar, ropes, gags (ballgag, harness gag, muzzle, tape), blindfolds, black mask, armbinder, handcuffs, two plugs for my ass of different dimensions, nipple clamps, clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, paddle, whip, cane.

Ask me anything http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=192975
sweetjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:07 AM   #7
onipran
getDare Devil

If you were a Dom/Domme and fell madly in love with someone vanilla, would you sacrifice your kink lifestyle to be with them?

Yea, I can sacrifice the lifestyle for a good person.

Can't Say

Not my type, so can't say

I think it will go as long as we both lead normal life, and won't mind if she converts but I won't
Old 09-08-2014, 08:20 AM   #8
Melick

Yes.

In to try anything, as long as its safe, sane and consensual.

Submissives are nice to be with. Cooperative and humble. Yes.

I don't know. It's tough to even imagine. I would deal with a Dom. But probably this answer is because I'm such a sub myself. Unable to comprehend.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:39 PM   #9
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Probably
4) I don't know. It depends on if I could have a sub on the side or not.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Princess.Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:17 PM   #10
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

yes without a doubt. I'd rather be with the one i love then keep my kink lifestyle

I'm willing to try almost anything with someone i love. So yeah i'd at least try it.

i see 3 options here.
1. both go switch. i'm not sure if i could pretend to be the dom if im really not.(i think i would prefer this one)
2. find a dom/domme to dominate the both of us. both my partner and my would have to be ok with this though and im not sure i would.
3. don't do either and see how it works out to both be subs. i guess that could work just as well. would just have to lay back on how submissive we'd both be.

No idea. I think 2 dom/dommes would be harder than 2 subs. guess the going switch part may work out but i think thats harder with doms than subs. but i would be happy with the other dom/domme if am in love

hope you like my answers

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 03:40 PM   #11
HarryJD

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Just be happy, or maybe try and work something out between us.
4. Just be happy, or maybe try and work something out between us.

If I was madly in love with someone, but couldn't compromise, would I really love them?

Limits: Permanent, family, scat, illegal, extreme (anything), public, cam/pics/video and I reserve the right to say no to anything.

The lists are ever-growing, but I figure this is a good start.

I'm 26, straight, switch. I'm always happy to talk and meet new people, so hit me up!
HarryJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:49 PM   #12
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

1. Yes, but hopefully they would try out some of my kinks.
2. Yes.
3. I think we could switch for eachother or find a Domme who we both could submit to.
4. Same as 3 but from the other side.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #13
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:

1 - I did that once, but I felt stifled. She tried to branch out for me and it didn't really work out. We were both miserable for a short while before we broke up.

2 - I can't really answer this. From experience something like what happened in my previous answer may happen.

3 - I guess we'd take it in turns. Compromise is key.

4 - Same as above.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:08 PM   #14
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
1. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell madly in love with someone vanilla, would you sacrifice your kink lifestyle to be with them? I guess ...

2. If you were a vanilla person and fell in love with a Dom/Domme, would you at least give the kink lifestyle a go, or would you try and 'compromise' somehow? Yeah I would, though, assuming I was vanilla, I guess it would be weird.

3. If you were a submissive and fell in love with another submissive, would you still want to find a Dom/Domme, or would you just be happy and be with the other submissive? Love first and foremost

As I said, love first! Thanks for these questions
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 09:40 AM   #15
gp_guy

The questions can all be summed up as: If you fell in love with someone, but found out you were sexually incompatible would you still give the relationship a go?

I think love is worth giving a try, ultimately though it is a pretty major incompatibility especially for the long haul. Some accommodations would have to be made to make a relationship work, but that may be a gradual natural progression.

Dislikes: More extreme torture, involving other people/friends, watersports (would so some), total body shaves, cross dressing/ sissification, pain, heavy anal, humiliation.

Limits: Extreme public, social suicide, anything permanent, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme humiliation, extreme online exhibitionism.
gp_guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk