Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
precumdripper

Default Cock punishment dare

Dare me to punish my cock. When Hard its 22.5 cm

I have ropes, handcuffs, tens unit, dildos, various sized cockrings and broad leather belts.

My cock is usually shaved, at this time i've got a bit of short pubes left so these may also be used to inflict pain or humiliation.

Be creative and nasty. As my nick states i drip heavily leading to wet spots on my jeans

Last edited by precumdripper; 08-28-2013 at 08:07 AM.
precumdripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
precumdripper

No ideas for punishment?
Old 08-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

first off... allow more than five minutes for people to respond....
second off... males requesting these kind of things tend to get less response

as punishment for being so impatient...
put the tens unit on your balls
put all your cockrings on your cock and balls so that they lock the tens in place.
take your rope and wrap up your cock and balls as tight as you can, over the tens and the cock rings.
shove the dildo in your ass
turn the tens unit on to highest setting
take your belt and proceed to smack your ass 15 times on each cheek then 15 times on your balls and cock head
If you cum while doing any of this...
smack your balls again another 20 times
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...

step one, get some icy hot or u can make ur own haha, to make it, get some flour and a ton of hotsauce, the hotter the better and a little, water, mix into a paste. You are gonna spend the first 5 mins rubbing your cock with the icy hot or the paste or both if u dare, do not cum, if u find yourself getting to the edge, stop. After that, get a ruler, lay down on your bed and spread your legs. I want you to swat your cock and your balls for the number that each letter of your name corresponds with so a -1 so ash 1 19 8, so 28 total swats. sorry if that is confusing lol, running on 4 hours of sleep. Do this for your first last and middle name. Then go ahead and tie your balls up. put a bowl of hot water and hotsauce on the grounds. make it as hot as u can without hurting yourself too bad, seriously be careful lol. You are going to do pushups, lowering your balls into the mix as u go down. do as many as u can, multiply the number by 2 and thats how many minutes u have to to orgasm before your punished. While u rub ur cock, keep your balls tied and use more icyhot/hotsauce. If u fail to in time, lather your cock up with as much icy hot and hot sauce as u can, out your underwear backo n and stay like that for atleast an hour. enjoy
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #5
precumdripper

ok, done. I used 4 metal cock rings which I connected to the tens device as well. The rope was really tight so my cock turned nearly blue. Whipping my cock with the belt was a good relief from the electric current. Unfortunately I came so I had to give my balls a whipping too. I didn't whip as hard as on my cock because my balls are quite sensitive.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:08 AM   #6
precumdripper

Ok, that has been done as good as possibe. I used fresh chili mashed with Salt and sugar to rub my balls and cock. It burned like hell. I couldn't figure Out the Bit with the number of whippings so I did 100 to the shaft of my c. Unfortunately the whipping made me cum ( i wanked while doing this) and i didnt do the Push up part. All in all i enjoyed that very much.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #7
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Do this dare.

Now if you have any help, it gets a lot more fun! You should be handcuffed so your "handler" can control your time in the water. The handler is also much more capable of maintaining the water temperatures and refreshing the volumes. And for timekeeping.

For the cold water, imagine an ice chest full of ice hours ago, but now only a mix of super cold water with ice floating on the surface. That's what you want!

For the hot water, it's hot enough to be too hot for a bath but not hot enough for washing dishes. Figure the hottest coffee or tea you can drink without having to sip.

Report please!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #8
lucky7z

cover your cock and balls in clothes pins (shaft, head, and all over your sack). wait five minutes. You then must remove them using only a belt to smack them off. If you dont get them all off within 3 minutes you have to stroke with icy hot for 2 minutes.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #9
Yoshii
Account Banned

Take a ruler and place it next to your erect penis. Take a picture and upload it somewhere (in example kinktalk) for everyone to see. Now, if you lied about your size, swat your balls 50 times with the ruler.

If we've never talked before, please don't send me friend requests. You can pm me even if we're not friends.

Likes: Puppy play (indoors), orgasm control and denial, spanking, mild pain, writing lines, corner time, forced exercise
Dislikes: Hard pain, ice, writing a lot of lines (100->)
Limits: Edging, blood, pee, scat, public, outdoors, other people, pics or videos, anal
Yoshii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk