Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
ChasteToiletBoy

Male 25 bi chastity slave requesting pain/humiliation dares

i am an owned slave and love my Master with every inch of myself.

With that said Master isn't as into pain, humiliation/degradation, and messy and/or "dirty" activities as myself so he has allowed me to ask the great people of get dare to help me out.

i have done some dice dares and a few others involving watersports and scat but this is my first time requesting a dare personally.

Master is out of town until Tuesday morning so i am home alone and would love to do some dares for you and post how everything goes as i complete them and also ask for punishments if i am unable to complete them for any reason.

i can send some picture proof but must have bottoms on of some sort and cannot show face either.

i am open to all types of dares but would prefer if it involves pain or humiliation in some way. Also if it is possible keep in mind i am locked in a birdlocked chastity device and do not have the ability to touch my cock. My balls are exposed and already mostly stretched and seperated by the device. i have mostly just household items to use: wooden spoon, hairbrush, duct tape, belts, clothespins, string, icy hot, toothpaste, women's underwear, ice and probably other things so if its a household item it can be used and ill let you know if a substitute is necessary.

My hard limits are blood, permanent marks, illegal, extreme public, and family
My soft limits (would prefer if these were only in punishments) are needles, Internet public, hard ball hitting(slapping and whacks with say a wooden spoon are normally fine), swallowing scat(lick, hold in mouth, smearing etc. are fine for normal dare)

MASTERS RULES
1. No removing the chastity device
2. No orgasms
3. No pictures of face or genitals
4. Nothing in person

Thank everyone ahead of time for posting or even reading my request. Sorry about the length it's my first time writing one so i was a little unsur about what all to include. I hope i didn't miss anything but feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Additional note* i do work the next three days so most of these dares would have to take place at evening or nighttimee but i can start tonight. I say most because i can do certain things as long as they can be hidden. Wearing something under work clothes for example or writing something on myself for the day even wearing soiled underwear as long as i am allowed to dry them enough no to soak through my pants would all be ok or something else you think of. Ill let you know if i am concerned about doing it at work.

Last edited by ChasteToiletBoy; 08-16-2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Additional note
ChasteToiletBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Figging seems to be a popular activity lately. So, FIG YOURSELF.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 08-16-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
ChasteToiletBoy

Default Thanks for the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Figging seems to be a popular activity lately. So, FIG YOURSELF.
Thank you. It will be a brand new experience for me but i will buy a hand of ginger tomorrow and try it as soon as i get home from work. After i do ill post and let you know how it goes. i have hear if it but can't wait to try it myself.

Anything else, stores are already closed so i cant get the ginger tonight?
Old 08-16-2013, 11:42 PM   #4
Catboy

Every night before bed strip kneel before where your master usually sleeps and use three fingers to gag yourself.
Catboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
ChasteToiletBoy

Default Thank you my Master would love that

Thank you for that idea. i really love that you incorporated my Master. i'll have to make sure to tell him about this one when i talk to him. He would really like this too i think and may even have me do this ritual whenever he is out of town. i miss him right now so i am glad i checked back once more before bed, i am going to do that right now before laying down.

Advertisements
Kink Talk