Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2022, 10:51 AM   #1
BladderWhore
Account Banned

Default Break in this New Slut

After lurking for a bit, I've decided to make an account. Please give me some dares to do.

If there are any hidden public dares, I may not be able to do them for a few days because of weather, but I will get to them!
Limits: messy, friends/family, anal or pussy insertions, public, permanent, scat, pics

Last edited by BladderWhore; 01-25-2022 at 12:11 PM.
BladderWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 10:56 AM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Drink a cup of water every 30 minutes. When you need to pee, you have to roll a dice. You can only pee when the result is 5 or 6. Each roll is 30 minutes apart.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 02:38 PM   #3
Willitfit

I would like you to spank your butt cheeks. Preferably leaving some nice red marks. Now i'd like you to put on a string and a short skirt. Put that skirt in your string so your red striped cheek is visible. Go outside for a walk. You may avoid large crowds. Plz report back

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 12:08 AM   #4
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladderWhore View Post
After lurking for a bit, I've decided to make an account. Please give me some dares to do for today.

If there are any hidden public dares, I may not be able to do them for a few days because of weather, but I will get to them!
Fill your bladder and hold.your pee for a minimum of 1 hour past the first urge to pee. When your time is up, release your pee in 5 controlled spurts, all of which must be in a different location and only one of them may be in a toilet. You should try to make each spurt last roughly the same.amoubt of time until you are empty. If you do more or less than 5 spurts or one spurt is much longer or shorter than the others then you fail the task and must remove one item of clothing and start again. You will keep repeating the task until you either succeed or are completely naked. If you end up naked without successfully completing the task then you will stand in a public facing window for 10 mins
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 12:03 PM   #5
BladderWhore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Drink a cup of water every 30 minutes. When you need to pee, you have to roll a dice. You can only pee when the result is 5 or 6. Each roll is 30 minutes apart.
Sorry for the late response, I had to wait a bit for doing the dares. I drank two cups of water before rolling. My rolls were 1, 3, 3, 2, 5, so I had to wait 2.5 hours before I peed. I nearly pissed myself, and I did dribble a bit in my panties. If I should be punished for this, feel free to give me a punishment.
Limits: messy, friends/family, anal or pussy insertions, public, permanent, scat, pics
Old 01-25-2022, 12:05 PM   #6
BladderWhore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willitfit View Post
I would like you to spank your butt cheeks. Preferably leaving some nice red marks. Now i'd like you to put on a string and a short skirt. Put that skirt in your string so your red striped cheek is visible. Go outside for a walk. You may avoid large crowds. Plz report back
I spanked my ass with a cable until I was nearly in tears with a bright red ass. I didn't exactly understand the dare, so I just wore a skirt that showed some of the lines on my ass and whenever I bent over, it showed my full ass. I then went into my lawn and picked up a bunch of sticks, making sure my full ass was on display to the street.
Old 01-27-2022, 03:53 PM   #7
BladderWhore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Fill your bladder and hold.your pee for a minimum of 1 hour past the first urge to pee. When your time is up, release your pee in 5 controlled spurts, all of which must be in a different location and only one of them may be in a toilet. You should try to make each spurt last roughly the same.amoubt of time until you are empty. If you do more or less than 5 spurts or one spurt is much longer or shorter than the others then you fail the task and must remove one item of clothing and start again. You will keep repeating the task until you either succeed or are completely naked. If you end up naked without successfully completing the task then you will stand in a public facing window for 10 mins
I completely failed this challenge, which really shows I have poor control over my bladder. I tried this four times: one for my shirt, pants, and each sock. The first two times I had spurts that lasted way longer than the others, and the second two times I couldn't empty my bladder in just five spurts. Since I failed, I opened my blinds and stood naked in front of the window for 10 minutes.

If a punishment is required to help me train my bladder, feel free to give one.
Old 01-29-2022, 08:39 AM   #8
BladderWhore
Account Banned

Bumping the thread
Old 01-29-2022, 12:24 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Next time you pee you must be naked in a multi stall bathroom. You must be naked for 10 minutes before getting dressed. During that time you may play with your naked flesh, but not your pussy. Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk