Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-22-2018, 09:31 AM   #1
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Alarm Dare Procrastination

This is going to be a rather special meta-dare, unlike most of the stuff I've seen. It's loosely based on how procrastination just results in making things more stressful and worse for yourself later down the line.
The effects will vary greatly depending on who does it.

_ __________________ _

From the moment you accept this dare, until a set time, you will not do any dares you are given, or willingly take part in. Any tasks you are given are instead postponed to the immediate moment after the break ends.

By default, this period is one week, but if you want a challenge you can go for longer.
_ __________________ _

Now while this seems like a break, you might realize that this means you have to do all the dares you receive during this break period all at once, as soon as the period has passed, resulting potentially in having to do many things that would be fine one at a time, but become challenging when having to do all of them simultaneously.

The details of how the dares you've received in the meantime are supposed to be done in conjunction is left to your own discretion, as long as you do them.

Example:
User accepts this dare on a Tuesday. During the following week he receives two PM's triggering PM dares, and willingly partakes in a dare from the forums. He doesn't do any of them though. Once the following Tuesday arrives however, he does all three dares at once.

Write below for how long you want to postpone your dares. Also make sure to leave a report on what happened once your time ran out. Got through it safely? Or did you receive a bunch of dares because someone saw your reply to the post?
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:31 PM   #2
alfa1591

I will postpone my dares for a week
alfa1591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:44 PM   #3
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I will join this thread later.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk