Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-24-2011, 07:45 AM   #1
SPax

Drink Pillory (Type) Punishment

This is quite simple, but it could be very powerful.
Its also a way to keep a slave in line, however it would require the slave to either be willing to commit to the chance of being aimlessly publically humiliated, or trust their dominant a great deal.
Also, im explaining the precursor to the punishment first.

Ok.
Basically, the slave has to provide to their dominant, a large list of highly personal information.
And no, i dont mean breast size, or any other redundant stuff like that; Though it can be included as a footer or something.

I mean, for example;
Full Name (Again, trust. Each list would need to be customised, but it NEEDS to be deeply personal. Bear with me.)
Town of Residence (For example, New York City, or Detroit, or whatever)
Age (Basic)
Height (Basic)
Weight (Basic)
Breast Size (I added this in for the hell of it. This is only an example anyway)
First name of a close (As close as possible) friend, and a regular acquaintance (Someone they pass by, or speak to, regularly, that isnt the close friend)
Every task/dare ever done (Listed)
Facts (Degrading facts. Things like, that you used to pee the bed, and up until what age; Being walked in on while using the bathroom; Anything like that)
Secrets (At least three close personal secrets. And i dont mean stupid secrets. This can be anything from stealing a handbag, in which case you say where you did this; Or even having diarrhea in the presence of someone/s you know, in such a way that caused you to be quite embarrassed)
IM/Sites (GD account link, and all Email Addresses)

And other stuff like that.

Moving on.
So, the dominant holds onto this list. This list MUST be sincere, otherwise, whats the point.

So, heres the main part.
If the slave does something out of line, or forgets their dominants birthday, or disappears for a few days without letting their dominant know, the dominant can retaliate.
By posting the full list in public places. For example, in their own blog, with links in their signature; In PMs; Emails to other dominants...
Whatever it takes to get them into constant circulation.
Its basically a very passive form of blackmail.
The results of this stuff being spread wont break the slave in any way, but the humiliation would be terrible. As would the constant cutting harassment.

And it'd take very little effort from the dominant.
Hell, for much more dedicated slaves, throw in a picture (NOT a revealing picture. Just facial. Why? Because then they have a face to the name). Or for the even more dedicated, add in phone numbers.
I think you get it.

So tell me, what does GD think of my tired, overactive imagination?
Old 04-24-2011, 07:59 AM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPax View Post
If the slave does something out of line, or forgets their dominants birthday, or disappears for a few days without letting their dominant know, the dominant can retaliate.
Seriously?
All that because they forgot your birthday? Isn't this a bit harsh- I swear to you for love nor money I could not tell you at the time when I was submitting to them the last 5 of my doms birthdays, heck I can't even tell you my families birthdays. I'm so glad I ain't your sub.
Having information like that out in such detail in the public eye can devastate someones life, I have seen people lose their jobs because of something like this when their boss has caught on. Be incredibly cautious and for shit sake don't post something as invasive as that list because they forgot your birthday GET REAL or GET OUT.
On a positive note a less dangering list for a harsh infraction would be ok as pubishment for someone who is into this sort of thing. Just be careful with it.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:09 AM   #3
SPax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
Seriously?
All that because they forgot your birthday? Isn't this a bit harsh- I swear to you for love nor money I could not tell you at the time when I was submitting to them the last 5 of my doms birthdays, heck I can't even tell you my families birthdays. I'm so glad I ain't your sub.
Having information like that out in such detail in the public eye can devastate someones life, I have seen people lose their jobs because of something like this when their boss has caught on. Be incredibly cautious and for shit sake don't post something as invasive as that list because they forgot your birthday GET REAL or GET OUT.
On a positive note a less dangering list for a harsh infraction would be ok as pubishment for someone who is into this sort of thing. Just be careful with it.
Thats where the two main factos of Trust, and Level of Detail come in.
This can only damage someones life if it can be directly linked to them.
By which i mean, in my example, which was strictly examples, you should NOT state your full name AND town. Either one of those on its own is ok though, as there are sure to be many people of the same name. And as i added at the end, phone numbers and photographs are up to the discretion of the slave.

But, that aside, if used with proper mediation, so the listings are VERY personal, but not too revealing of identity, would serve as, as mentioned, passive blackmail.

And yeah, maybe having something like that done for forgetting a birthday is a bit extreme, but hell, thats up to the dominant
SPax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:10 AM   #4
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

It's essentially blackmail - but I can see it appealing to some on here. I would suggest you choose carefully who you entrust this information to though!
Old 04-24-2011, 08:15 AM   #5
Philosophical

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPax View Post
So tell me, what does GD think of my tired, overactive imagination?
You over-active imagination needs therapy... so, three points.

1. In many jurisdictions, blackmail "menacing" is a crime and is considered extremely damaging. If you release a persons information in hostility you are liable for civil prosecution regardless of what games you play.

2. The intent of consensual blackmail is to temporally embarrass. The kind of insanity you're suggesting is more akin to ruining their lives on a long term basis. Do you know how many employers now have people do web searches on people they're intending to hire?

3. It's the internet. Once things are posted they cannot be taken back.

In other words, your whole idea is very foolish.
Philosophical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

There are still some people who could link it together even with mediated information. The fact is still the same unless you can control exactly who sees it and if / who they pass it on to this could still escalate and cause damage.

IMO it is very foolish to use something that can so easily spiral out of control. Hey if you trust each otthrr and it gets you off but don't underestimate how far it can go.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
SPax

[QUOTE=SPax;444558]you should NOT state your full name AND town. /QUOTE]

Im aware of this.
And anything like photos and numbers i did say were for more dedicated slaves.
Pay attention

You have to avoid the potential for identification.
The goal here is to have personal information floating around, and only being able to link it to their GD user account. Anything else is up to how the dominant and slave organise it.

Pay.
Attention.

Plus, my examples were just that.
Examples
SPax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #8
Philosophical

Take it from someone who has a lot of experience in this field... you cannot avoid the potential for linking information.

I've operated in groups with the ability to data mine at an absolutely scary rate, and that ability is far from rare.
Philosophical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:43 AM   #9
womble

In fantasy I like the idea of blackmail. In reality as is often said on getdare blackmail can be dangerous. It's all a question of does the thrill outweigh the risk and can the person who is blackmailing you be trusted to be sensible about it.
Some would say that, that means can the blackmailer be trusted to not use the evidence in the threatened manner even if the sub does what ever it is that would have trigger the carrying out of the threat.
I say this, There are many different ways information can be used to effect some ones life. The use of some evidence in a certain way can proceed only a minor effect on the victims life and serve very usefully as a reminder or punishment. Then there is evidence used in a different way that could destroy the victims life totally. It all a matter of what is used where and when.
Personally I think if you are being blackmailed and you trigger the threat to be carried out then you shouldn't be surprised if your blackmailer actually does what they said they will do.

As they say"if you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen"
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk