Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-22-2009, 09:39 AM   #1
chubbsman7

Nuclear The Facility.

Welcome to my thread, first of all!

I have been very recently been working on this writing (I don't like calling it a story) for quite some time now. To put it in to perspective, in "Pages" (Microsoft Word for Mac, basically), I have about twenty pages written thus far.

I hope you enjoy it. It takes a very different stand point in any of my stories.

I realize I've kind of been "skipping" through stories, and abandoning them, but I really feel as if this one COULD be the one that is my main focus.

I'll post the FIRST chapter, of many that I'll write.

I hope you enjoy: The Facility.

CHAPTER ONE:

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

I felt the rap of my pencil hit my forhead.

“... and the the form for a linear graph or equation is normally in the form of A-X plus B-Y equals C. Are you paying attention, Arabelle?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah.”

God this was so annoying.

Thankfully the bell rang to dismiss the class.

I quickly grabbed my books, and promptly ran out of the room.

As you might have noticed, I’m Arabelle. I’m at the quaint little age of fourteen, also. Thankfully, this is my last year of the school in the Facility for Training of Children.

I’m pretty nervous about turning fifteen. It defines me as a “woman” in the facilities standards. Which means I have to be assigned to one person, to... err... I’m not sure, really. I’ve just heard rumors about what goes on in the “Teenager” facility.

There are a lot of rumors about what really goes on there.

First of all, let me explain.

My name is Arabelle, and I live in the facilities of the New World. Decades ago, normal society was destroyed by those we call the “Vagabonds.” Rebels, I guess you could call them. The Great Elders made a society where everybody was pleased, but not the same as the “normal society” of the Old World.
There are four sections in the massive facility (a giant “circled city” over a hundred miles wide) that we all live in.

There is the “Childrens Section” where we’re educated, taught about life, and pretty much raised up by adults.

Everybody is bunked in the same area, called a “Perch House.” There are about 10 rows per perch house. Each row is eight bunks high, and two bunks wide, to give you a decent description of how big the perch houses are. There is a space of four feet per row, and the bunks are nine feet long, and four feet wide, with bannisters on the side to prevent you from falling off. We have accidents with that every year. Sadly, I’m on the third “floor” of the bunks, but at least it’s not the eighth, that’d really hurt to fall onto.

In the perch house there are private showers, sinks, a pool table, couches, lounge area, machines that distribute food (meals are already prepared in the cafeteria section), and a few TVs preaching the message of the Overlord.

The Overlord is the chief Elder in the circle of Elders. They decide how the place is run.

Once you reach the age of fifteen, you are put in the “young adult” area. This is a widely rumored area. Nobody knows what really goes on in there except for the Elders, and of course, the “Young Adults” in the Facility Section.

Next, there is the area of the “Adults”. Basically the area of, well, the adults. You recieve your own accomodations and live with someone for (basically) the rest of your life.

Some wish to revolt saying it’s too much of a controlled environment, but I don’t mind it much. I think it’s just fine, and fun. There’s is a lot more to do in the childrens section that I haven’t told you, frankly, because of time.

My birthday is in two days (tomorrow is the day before my birthday), and from then on, I to the Young Adult section.

Finally, the fourth section is the “Elderly” section (not to be mistaked by the “Elders” of the Facility). There is where from age 65 and up, you live until you die. Not much to explain there.

It’s rumored that a lot of different things go on in the Young Adult section. I’m pretty nervous about it.

Well, never mind the history note on the facility. Let’s continue, shall we?

Walking back from the school facility (where “Children” are educated), I looked over my shoulder to see Larson, one of my good friends in the facility walking towards me.

“Nervous about the Young Adult section?” He asked me, very solemnly.

“Eh, a little.” I replied nicely, and in a polite manner.

“Yeah, I know. So am I. I’m leaving the day after tomorrow.”

“Really?” I perked my interest. “I’m leaving on the same date!”

“That’s cool! Maybe I’ll see you there, maybe?” He stated.

“Possibly... you never know...” I gave him a grin, as I walked off in the other direction.

Over the intercom in the facility I heard:

Arabelle #3651 , you are needed in the transfer room, Arabelle #3651.

Wonderful. Maybe this was it?

Larson #8990, you are also needed in the transfer room, Larson #8990.

I gave a hinting glance over at him. 

“Well, lets go!” He grabbed my arm as he walked over to me.

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to chubbsman7 for this post:
Old 10-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
coolio5

interesting idea so far, reminds me of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

for those who havnt read it, its a novel about a futuristic, controlled society, and a major component of the story is sexual promiscuity (i can only assume thats where this story is headed)

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
chubbsman7

That eventually is where its headed, but... It'll take awhile. I'm still writing it, so, anything could happen.

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-23-2009, 02:48 PM   #4
chubbsman7

Default Chapter Two: Transferral.

Chapter Two: Transferral.

"You can let go now, Larson...” I told him.

“Oh, fine. Where in the transferring room, anyways?” He asked me, in another solemn, deep voice.

“I think it’s in hallway eighty-three.” I responded, while looking at the signs showing the different hallway number. Each part of the facility had a different name. For instance, we were in area “AA-159”, so hallwa eighty-three would be “AA-159/H83.”

I looked to my left, seeing “82.”

“To the right!” I shouted out, getting a few weird looks from a few instructors.

Sure enough, there was a sign labelled “83”. A little down the hallway (approx. fifteen yards), there was another sign sticking out of a thinner, smaller hallway labelled “Transfer Room, Section AA-159.”

“In here!” I obviously pointed out, pulling him with me.

Arriving in the room, there was a man at a desk with a pair of horned-rim glasses on.

“Are you Larson and Arabelle?” He seemingly impatiently asked me.

“Yes, we’re here for transferring?”

“Ah, I see.” He looked up at as.
“Call me Noah.” He added.

He was wearing a plaid sweater and dark navy blue pants.

“Just in that room there.” He pointed to his left, looking to a tall, steel door. “Just, remember how much you enjoyed Children’s Section. There’s no turning back from this point...” He ominously added.

“Umm... I don’t think we have a choice...” Larson spoke up.

“Good point, now go in.” He laughed out loud, opening the door.

I walked into a whitewash, bland room with a table in it. The table had two chairs resting on one side, and one fancier chair on the other.

“Take a seat, please.” A woman walked into the room.

Both Larson and I took our seats in a chair. They were very un-comfortable, stainless steel, bland looking chairs.

“Welcome, Arabelle and Larson. As you know, you shall be moving into the Young Adult area soon.”

We both blankly stared at him.

“There are some things you must know first.” He paused. “There are things that... happen in the Young Adult there, that you go through, and that you must understand. There are several major changes.”

Again, we gave him a blank stare.

“Each of you will... trade off, once a week. We call the ‘Young Adult’ age, the age of experimentation. This is relatively new. We are ‘experimenting’ you could say, with adolescents and their actions and reactions.

“As I’m sure you’ve noticed, your bodies have developed quite nicely, since neither of you are underdeveloped children, you have leave to enter the ‘Young Adult’ section.
“We hope you enjoy this time of your life. It is limited, of course. But four years is a long time to enjoy your life. You all have a perch area, and here they are.”

He handed Larson and I an envelope.

“You may also want to know where you possesions are. They are being shipped to your perchs as we speak. You may now leave through the door behind me. However, know this. You aren’t leaving for a long time.” He finally concluded.

I opened my envelope.

PERCH HOUSE : A8-51
PERCH NUMBER: R4-F2-B1 (Referring to “Row 4, Floor two, Bunk 1”)
PERCH 2 BELONGS TO “ALEXANDRA #1520”.

This was probably who the person bunking next to me belonged to, I guessed.

“First though, you must undergo a thourough examination, to make sure you are clear of all possible... infections, or other such things, before you can enter the ‘Young Adult’ area.” He emphasized on ‘thourough’.

“We normally have anywhere from fifteen to thirty transferees, but you are lucky, since it is just you two.

“You, Arabelle, will go through the door, and to the right. Larson, on the other hand, will go to the left. We are done here, and you may go.”

The man got up, and walked through the door, into the hallway we were about to go through.

“Well, maybe this is it, Larson.” I turned and looked at him.

“Maybe...” He said as he got up.

We both looked at each other, as I rose from my seat.

I looked at his eyes for a second, and looked at me. Carefully, I kissed him on the lips.

It wasn’t anything much, just a peck.

“Well...” He broke the small silence between us. “Let’s go...”

I walked in front of him and opened the door. Turning to my right into the hallway, I looked back at him. He seemed like he was kind of ‘slumping’ down the hallway.

I was stopped by a woman in a white lab coat.

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on alsome
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

pretty good please go on.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #7
Madelyne
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. Amazing story. Please continue!
Madelyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
chubbsman7

This next installement is going to seem a bit... awkward for you fellas out there. I have a personal fetish for shaved armpits, and this is kind of installed into this next installement.

I'm not sure if this is the way things work out with women, and how it works (You have to read what I mean), because I personally don't do these... actions. There was originally planned to be a longer installement in this one, but lets just say the power went out clearing out about 3 pages of writing, which pissed me off.

Just remember, this is going to be a bit awkward, men. Women? Who knows. He he.

Chapter Three: Hygiene, Hygiene, Hygiene!

“Hello... Arabelle.” She smiled at me. She had blonde hair, and was a little taller than me.

“I’m your examiner today. My name is Augustine.” She smiled at me again. “Now if you will, please enter the room.” She added, opening a door to her left, my right.

“This is probably very new to you. Let me explain. All we have to do is a thourough check to make sure you don’t have any diseases, infections, or problems. Thats it.” Again. She smiled at me. She looked like she had done this quite a few times.

“First, you need to step on the scale.” She retrieved a scale that appeared from the wall.”

Promtly and nicely, I hopped onto the scale.

Augustine started changing the balances until they evened out.

“One hundred and... twenty pounds... and five foot - nine. Perfect weight for your age and weight.” Again. An almost... creepy smile.

“Now for your blood pressure.”

She popped a blood pressure gauge out of one of the racks on the wall.

Augustine reached for my arm, and pulled it around my bicep. I soon felt a large amount of pressure being squeezed onto my bicep. It stung a little, but nothing I haven’t felt before.

“Okay, great. You’re doing just fine.” She paused and looked at me.

“I need you to remove your shirt now, you can keep your bra on, for the moment.” She asked me, nicely.

I was a little nervous, but I removed my torso shirt never-the-less, showing only my bra.

“Okay, can you raise your right arm?”

Promptly, I raised my right arm.

She examined it, and smiled at me.

With a chuckle she started speaking to me.

“Okay... This is the part that you’ll start to feel uncomftorable. Okay?” She told me.

“Uh, yeah...” I nervously replied, thinking there was a problem.

“Once a female reaches... a certain stage in her life, different things start happening to the body.

“One of those things is pubic, leg, and underarm hair.”

I was still confused.
“Now, as you have reached being a woman, you have probably noticed these things, right?” Augustine asked me.

“Yeah... I’ve had the whole mestrual talk...” I told her.

“Yes, every girl in the system usually has that talk before she reaches the ‘Young Adult’ section.”

“Now as women, we shave these hairs. Are you following me?”

I think I got what she was getting at.

“Now, let me show you.” She produced a bottle of some kind. “Hold out your left hand. Keep your arm raised.” I reached out.

My hand was met with a foamy substance that spread into my fingertips.

“Now, rub this into your right underarm.” She asked me.

Reaching with my left hand, I spread the foam into my right armpit. It was chillingly cold. I shiverred for a second.

“Now take this, with your other hand,” She pointed to my left hand, “And stroke across your underarm.” She handed me a razor.

I reached up, with the razor blade touching the foamy substance in my underarm, and slowly pulled down.

I watched as the hairs fell off onto the floor, in a thick foamy mess.

“Now do this a couple of time to each armpit. Make sure you get all strands, and is smooth.” Augustine instructed me.

I promtly ran the blade along my right armpit a few more times.

“Hold out your hand again.” She said as she held out the bottle.

Again, I rubbed the foam onto my left underarm, and brought the razor down on it a few times.

I raised both of my arms, admiring my now clean, shaven underarms.

“Now, we do this to your legs. Stand over here, you can put your shirt back on, but you need to lift your pant legs.”

I quickly put my shirt back on, walking over to the tub she was pointing at.

“Now, lather some warm water on your legs, then spread this on them.”

She produced another bottle. When it sprayed out, it was a clear color. I lathered my legs in the warm water, that was spraying from the faucet, and spread some of the gelatin looking cream onto my legs. It turned into a white cream that was lathered on my legs.

“Now all you have to do is take the razor, and pull it up your legs. Stop every few inches, and then keep on going.”

After about... oh, say ten minutes, I was completely shaved of leg and underarm hair.

Augustine then produced a metallic box with both creams, two razors, a stick of something, shampoo, and a stick of soap.

“This stick is deoderant. This keeps you from smelling bad from your underarms. Sort of like an underarm soap. Okay?”

I nodded.

“Okay... The next part of the exam is a breast exam to make sure you don’t have any tumors, or lumps in the breasts. I need you to take your shirt and bra off, please. You can wear this jacket over your back if you want for privacy. I’ll be outside in the hallway. Knock when you’re ready.”

She proceeded to leave the room, leaving me in the room by myself.

I wasn’t to sure about it, but it didn’t look like I really had a choice. So, then, I removed my shirt, and the proceeded to unbutton my bra.

Putting on the vest, I noticed it had a small slot for the examiner to put his/her hand in through the vest. I quickly put on the vest. I went up to the door and knocked, then sat back down.

“I assume your ready?” Augustine asked as she walked in. “I’m sorry, but I do need to make a few examinations of the breast, by sight.”

She walked in front of me, holding a clipboard.

“What size bra do you wear, Arabelle?” She questioned me.

“A 36B-Cup.” I replied to her question.

“Have you ever personally felt any lumps in your breasts when showering, or any other time?” She asked.

“No.” I solemnly answered.

“Okay, thats it. Now I have to feel your breasts. I’ll be behind you.”

She walked behind me, and put her hand through the slot, and onto my right breast.

Slowly, Augustine started rubbing my breast in circles, while softly pressing against them.

After my right breast, she proceeded to do the same with my left breast.

“Can you raise your arms, now?”

I was semi-uncomftorable doing this, but I guess that was probably expected.

She felt the area right in front of my armpit, but now quite the breasts, and my breasts themselves.

“Your clean. Thats good.”

“What’s next?” I quickly changed the topic.

“Well, thats it, for now. You’ll come in every six months for a check-up. We’ll do a few more things then, but as of now, your can exit, and go into your perch-house.

Finally. Here...

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #9
chubbsman7

In this chapter, we introduce a new character. I personally recognize this character as an impulsive, cool, peppy girl. I hope you appreciate this chapter, as we get deeper into the life of a normal teenager in the Facility.

Here it is...

Chapter Four: Welcome to the Perch-House, Arabelle.

I walked out of the room very solemnly faced.

“Wait!” Augustine bursted out of the door. “I forgot to give you your instructions!

“Huh?” I stared at her.

“Where your perch house is, and what to do. It’s a few pages long.” She said, while trying to catch her breath.

She held out her hand, which was holding a small packet of papers.

“Uh, thanks...” I quietly muttered to her.

“Your welcome. Now go along to your perch-house and get everything set up. And then, well... your done!”

I walked down the hallway, and opened the door at the very end of it.

What I saw was a massive building. The ceiling had to be over a quarter of a mile high. Steel-Colored Buildings were stacked upon building, upon building. I stared in awe of the massiveness of the Young Adult Section.

“Hey.” Someone broke the silence. I turned to my left to greet them.

“Larson!” I excitedly hugged him. “Was your... er, orientation as ‘interesting’ as mine?” I asked him, while still laughing.

“Oh, you bet...” He gave me a funny grin.

“Well, what perch house are you in?” I asked him.

“A8-52. I guess that the Perch-Houses are gender corolated.” He added to his statement.

“Really!? I’m in A8-51! I guess I’ll see you more often than I thought!”

“I guess...” He looked down. “Well, I want to get a bite to eat. I’ve had a few minutes to look at the map. See ya... er, sometime!”

“See ya.” I smiled at him as he walked away.

I opened the packet to see a giant map of the area.

I soon found A8-51. It seems both of our Perch-Houses are next to each other. I walked over about, say a half-a-mile to a perch-house that had a label “A8-51. ALPHA-SIGMA.”

I wondered what that meant for a moment. Oh, who cares right now.

I walked in the steel door.

I was again, amazed at the size of the building. There were teenage girls playing pool, watching TV, eating, and lounging around the building.

“Hey!” A girl ran up to me. “Are you Arabelle by any chance?” She asked me politely.

“Yeah, actually. I’m just moving in the place. And you are...”

“Alexandra! I heard you were my bunk mate!”

I noticed she had an odd accent. Like, the word ‘here’ was ‘air’.

Actually... She looked odd all together. She had bright blond short-er hair (than normal), with orange high-lights in them. She was wearing a dark green tank-top, and some tight, light blue jean capri’s. Her skin was a pale, light shade, and the bright colors almost contrasted perfectly to her skin.

She had a warming face, and she was just plain... nice. Nicer than anybody (other than Larson) I had ever met in the facility.

“Can you show me to my bunk?” I asked her, very nicely.

“Yeah! Come on!” She ran off to the bunks.”

I started running after her. Trying to hold the pack of papers and the box containing the hygiene equipment.

“Here, let me take that.” She grabbed the box.

“Thanks!” I thanked with a sigh of relief.

She tossed the box up onto the second floor of a story of bunks, labeled “ONE.”

“Come on! You have some stuff here waiting for ya!” She excitedly climbed up the steel ladder up to the bunks.

I grabbed the steel bars, and climbed my way up the ladder.

Alexandra was lying down on one bunk, the one further away from me.

I climbed on the bed. 

“Here.” She pointed to a safe connected to my bunk in the steel wall at the feet of the bed.

It was a massive safe. It was probably 5 x 5 ft..

“What am I putting in here again?” I laughed while asking her.

“Clothes, shampoo, stuff.” She replied. “Of course, you haven’t gotten the chance to get any stuff, have you?”

“Umm... No...”

“Well, lets go to the Attire Section, shall we?”

“Um, okay?” I answered.

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #10
Sexybabe16

MORE MORE MORE!!! this is good so far!! even more will make it great!
Sexybabe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
The Judge

Excellent reading. Guilty. youre are fined to keep going on with this. i have a feeling that it will end very nicely
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #12
chubbsman7

I'm not sure what that quite meant, Judge, but I'll take that as a compliment, heh heh.

This installment is decently long-er than normal, but deal with it. The next one is short.

Here is...

CHAPTER FIVE: Let's go take clothes! Shopping is overrated!

Alexandra led me out of the Perch-House, and into the vast amount of different perch-houses and buildings.

“So... What are all these buildings for? Their not all Perch-Houses, are they?” I asked her.

“Hell no!” She laughed at me.

“I only came here five days ago. From way over on the other side of the Facility. During that time I explored this place. It’s full of all sorts of fun goodies!”

“Hmm... Like what kind of goodies?”

“For instance, these goodies.” She pointed at a building. There was a steel sign attached to it.

“You probably weren’t in school long enough to learn that the inhabitants of the facility are... Spoiled. Sure, some people have to work, but hardly any do now. You just, well, take what you want.”

She walked inside the building. The sign was labeled “Candy.”

“Uh-huh...” I nodded my head to her.

I followed her into the building.

“The Young-Adult section is where the people get spoiled the most. I don’t know why, but we do, but I like it.”

In the building was a stainless steel desk, with a man sitting at it.

“Can we have two Strawberry Chills?” She asked him, politely.

“Sure thing, sweetheart.” The guy replied.

“As I was saying. We basically get whatever we want, whenever we want. We’re spoiled brats, really. It’ pretty fun that way.”

The man brought over two containers made of plastic, that had an icy like red substance in it.

“Take a sip!” She told me as she sipped some from her straw.

I put my mouth on the straw and sucked on it for a moment. Suddenly a rush of flavor bursted in my mouth.

“This is... amazing!” I was astounded. “I... I love it!”

“Everybody does, Ara, everybody does.”

“So... Clothes.” I told her, changing the topic.

“Oh, yeah! Clothes! What about ‘em?”

“Where are they...”

“Ah! Follow me!” She ran out of the door while still slurping on her Chill.

“Wait up!” I desperately shouted to her.

“Hurry up!” She shouted back slowing down.

I caught up to her, gasping with breath. 

“Okay, right here!” She turned to the right, looking at a massive building. “In here!” She ran up to it, throwing her Chill in a trash can. I did the same.

The building had rows upon rows of jeans. All I saw was jeans. Everywhere.

“Umm... these are just jeans...” I pointed out.

“Just follow me!”

She went up to a large, thick dark burgandy pillar in the building. Pressing a button on the walls of the pillar, two doors slid apart on the pillar. 

“In here!”

I ran forward to get in the room.

“This... Is an elevator. It makes it so you don’t have to climb stairs.”

Alexander looked at the walls. On the walls there were two pieces of metal. They had something inscribed on them, along with small buttons.

“Hmmm...” She pushed one button, next to the engraving labelled “Torso - Female.”
“We...” She put her finger to her lips. “Are going to go get you some clothes! Starting with your upper body.”

The elevator started with a jolt. I soon felt the room start to rise. Soon enough, the doors opened to a selection of shirts. All of them were different styles of blue.

Alexandra ran forward to a stall, and grabbed a map.

“Lets go to the... Bra’s!” She excitedly jumped up. “This way!” She went running off around the corner.

“Hey, wait!” I ran after her.

There was a steel door with the word ‘Brassiers & Bottoms’ engraved in it.

Alexandra basically ran into the door, but quickly avoided it by somehow turning the handle in time. I walked in, to see a wide selection of bra’s. Everywhere.

“So? Whats your favorite style?” She asked me.

“Umm... I dunno... I know I wear 36Bs.” I told her.

“Well, then lets go to Bs!” There was a directional sign. A ‘B - SECTION.’ was labelled on it.

I ran after Alexandra, quickly. 

“Here we are!” She jumped up and looked at me excitedly.

There were small poles with bra on them, four to a sid of the pole (16 on each pole.). I walked up to the poles. Viewing each one, running them through my fingers. I still hadn’t found one I liked yet, though.

“Here’s one that you might like!” Alexandra brought a velvet red bra up. “It’s a 36 too.”

I took the bra from her hands. It had a smooth velvety texture to it. 

“Go on, try it on!” She eagerly asked me.

“Mmkay.” Was my simple reply.

I looked around.

“Just put it on here, nobody is watching, or cares, Ary.”

“I dunno. I just feel uncomfortable doing that.”

“Ary, it’s fine. Everybody here doesn’t care. Just put it on, I don’t care.”

“Oh fine...” Was my reluctant answer.

I pulled of my black, short sleve shirt. Reaching back, I unclipped my bra, letting it fall to the floor.

I could see Alexandra looking at my breasts. Quickly, I took the velvet red bra and fit it onto my breasts.

“Not bad!” Alexandra commented.

“Uh, I guess...”

“Come on, lets get some more!”

After this, I proceeded to try on about ten more, which all of them I took with me. It got to the point where I didn’t care that much about what Alexandra saw.

“Can I call you Alex?” I asked her quickly, while putting my shirt back on from trying on another try-on.

“Yeah, as long as I can call you Ary.” Was he quick reply.

“I kinda like that anyways. Now, what else do we need to get?”
“You need some panties, girl.” She said with a laugh.

“O-o-okay... Where to?”

“R-i-i-ight over here!” She pointed her arm out to a different direction, and ran off.

“Geez! Wait up!!”

Like usual, I was left behind, trying to catch up with her. Sheesh...

“Here!” She excitedly ran up to me. “These are perfect for you!”

In her hands were a pair of red, elastic-like panties.

“No, you don’t have to try them on. Just get em’!”

“Okay...” Geez this girl was crazy.

We ‘shopped’ for the rest of the day. By the end of the day, I had a ton of clothes to bring to the Perch-House. I’m surprised by the time we got back, that they even fit in the safe!

I looked at the clock that was installed into my bunk bed, right by the safe.

8:04.

Alexandra was off... well, being Alexandra. Probably playing pool or swimming. Who knows.

I raised myself. Ugh. I needed a shower.

I climbed down, and walked up to one girl.

“Where are the showers?” I politely asked her.

“Over there, at the bathrooms.” Was her nice answer.

“Thanks.”

I climbed back up my bunk.

Opening the safe, I grabbed my pink towel.

This would be my first time in a public shower, and boy was I nervous.

Taking off my shirt, I was still unsure I didn’t want to wait till morning. Thinking it through for a few seconds, I really didn’t have a choice. I snapped my bra off, and pulled down my jeans, revealing my new velvet red panties.

I didn’t want to, but I slipped them off. Holding the towel to my chest, I wrapped it around my body and tied it.

With a quick movement, I slid down the ladder. The shower rooms were on the other side of the Perch-House.

At a nice walking pace, I approached the shower room.

The walls were of light blue, square, smooth brick. I walked in to see a group of naked girls showering, shaving, and getting back into their towels. They didn’t seem embarrased at all. A few walked right out, buck naked.

“Here goes...” I muttered to myself as I threw down my towel and walked to an empty shower with shampoo in hand.

Turning the knob, I felt the water burst out into a warm trickle onto my skin. I felt great. It wasn’t a harsh and hard spray, unlike the private showers at the kids Perch-Houses. The ‘Young-Adult’ area and the ‘Childrens Area’ are totally different.

I pulled the top off the shampoo bottle and poured some into my hand. It smelled like Aloe-Vera leaves, I guess, from the title on the bottle. It was a good, shampoo like smell.

Lathering it in my hair, I realized I had just about forgotten I was even naked. My face went red for a moment, then I got over it, quickly.

“Hey!” I was interrupted from my peaceful lathering by a chipper voice.

“Oh, hey... Alex...” I babbled out, trying to think of what to say.

“Your doin’ pretty good in the showers for your first time! Some girls just don’t... get it. There’s nothin’ to be embarrased about here.”

“Umm... Yeah... Okay?” I laughed. I dipped my hair into the stream of water.

“Just sayin’ hi! I’ll be back at the bunks!” She walked out, while putting a towel on.

Whew. That was... weird.

“She’s an oddball, alright...” The girl in the shower adjacent to me spoke up to, suddenly.

“Huh, who? Alex?” I asked her.

“Oh yeah. She’s... different. Not like many of the girls here. Just... enjoys life for what it is. Well, we all do. She’s just very... chipper, a lot of the time. If you get me.

“Oh, I get you. She’s crazy when she’s around me, at least.”

“Yeah, she’s like that. Well, my name’s Caia. Nice to meet you.” She stuck out her hand.

“Arabelle. Call me Ary.” I met her hand with mine.

She was darker complected, but not black. She did have black, curly hair going down to her chest, but you could’nt tell very well because her hair was wet.

Everybody here seemed so nice. I have yet to meet someone not nice.

After I got finished showering, I headed back to my bunk, and put on a comfy pair of pajamas, and a sports bra. I didn’t really feel like wearing a shirt. After all, I’d probably fall asleep soon.

Today was a great first day, in my opinion. I made friends (two, so far), experienced new things, got a ton of clothes, and just had fun. I couldn’t wait till tomorrow. G’ night, world...

My eyes drooped heavily, as it had been a long day. I collapsed onto my soft, white pillows.

A few hours later, I felt Alex plop herself in her bunk.

The In The Black Fedora
Old 11-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #13
chubbsman7

This part veers off into Larsons side, although I'll mainly be concentrating on Arabelle for most of the time.

And sorry for not posting in so long.

Here it is...

Chapter Seven: Meet Larson

“Siya... er, sometime!” I blatted out to Arabelle.

With a quick turn, I walked away.

I was starving. My stomach growled like a thousand lions were inside my stomach, I was so hungry. Where was some food!?

Thankfully, about ten seconds later, I walked by a building with “Cafeteria” engraved on it.

“Here it is...” I muttered to myself, as I burst into the door.

It looked like a giant buffet. Everything was free. This was like paradise...

Running up to an island of food, I found myself drooling at the sight of chicken, potatoes, and so many more delicious meals.

“First time in Cafeteria, eh?” A guy walked up to my side.

“Uh, yeah. Looks pretty good.” I replied.

“Heh, this place is loaded with whatever you want. Grab some junk and come meet me over there.” He pointed to a table where a bunch of guys started waving their arms crazily.

“Gotcha.”

“Oh, and my name’s Damien. Nice to meet you...”

“Larson.”

“Well, nice to meet ya’ Larson. See ya in a minute.”

I stuffed my plate full of potatoes, macaroni, chicken, and pork. Walking over to the next island, I slopped on a slab of brown, chocolate brownie.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw the table of guys laughing and conversing with each other.

I plopped onto the chair, and set my plate down. With a fork, I stabbed it into a pile of cheesy macaroni.

“So, what perch-house are you in?” Damien perked up.

“Umm...” I thought for a second. “Uh, A8-52. You?” I returned the question, while I stuffed another mouthful of macaroni into my mouth.

“Cool. I’m in there too.”

“Where are you guys from?” I asked the rest of the guys there.

“Same. A8-52, home of the Kappa House!” The guy exclaimed proudly. “Oh, my name’s Amadeus.” He added.

“Amadeus? Like that old piano player dude?” I asked, questioningly.
“Yeah, like that dude. In fact, I play piano too. Pretty good at it. Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, and Chopin? Greatest ever.”

“Uh-huh. Yeah, whatever...” I blankly stared at him, unknowingly.

I finished my potatoes after we conversated about different boring topics, and a few more interesting topics. After a half an hour or so, we got finished with the food, drinks, and junk food (like ice cream, chips, and more brownies. Mmmm... I love brownies...).

“Ready to see your Perch-House, Larson?” Damien perked up all of a sudden.

“You bet...” I replied happily.

The In The Black Fedora
Old 11-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #14
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hope something like truth or dare in to it
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #15
chubbsman7

This story is specifically meant to be more erotic than anything else. So I MIGHT put TorD in it, but probably won't. If any mod (Depp?) is reading this, I would like this writing placed in the Off-Topic section, since it wasn't around when I started this writing.

Just to let you know a few things about the upcoming story-line.

Yes, it does get a little more erotic. I'm planning a second part to this writing after I finish it, which will probably be awhile. But still, I think that this writing is going very slow paced, and that's the way I like it so far. So all you horny kids out there, chill out and wait, 'kay?

The In The Black Fedora

Advertisements
Kink Talk