Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
retardedfool

Default Vaginal insertion...

I have been wondering one thing: There have been alot of girls who dared to put stuffs into their pussies. But have they actually tried to push stuffs like ice cubes, bullet/egg vibrators into their wombs? Nothing dangerous.

Well, just a mindless question. Any girl tried? Or have wanted to try?

Somehow, I have a feeling that this thread is either going to be moved, deleted, or have my account banned.....

I give Dares. Then I Lurk. And Stare.....

For those ladies who love Ice Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65209

Which girl dares to accept my dares?
retardedfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

The girl with the snakes, Luceia, is always going on about having stuff in the womb, but it seems to be up for discussion how real she is.
Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #3
retardedfool

Ah....her....

I know......but we gotta wait.

For those ladies who love Ice Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65209

Old 02-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
Dice7
getDare Addict

I'm no gynocologist but I'm pretty sure the womb is a one way kind of thing, as in babies come out but things don't go in. Could be wrong of course seeing as I don't have a womb myself.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
electro

I'm pretty sure you can't put anything up there. First the opening is too small for that, second it seems to be very dangerous. An infection up there, and one gets a pretty high chance of never having a baby. It's not a fun idea at all.
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #6
CaptainNaughty

Send a message via MSN to CaptainNaughty Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainNaughty

I actually spoke to my fiance about this. She's very knowledgeable when it comes to female anatomy. She says you can but it's painful and can be dangerous.
CaptainNaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Found something related to having something go inside your womb.

A female reader, birdynumnums Canada + ♥, writes (8 July 2008):

birdynumnums agony auntHaving a tampon removed by surgery is an Urban Myth that has been going around since the '70's. The only way that you can have a tampons go inside your womb is by having your cervix removed from cervical cancer or have your tampon stuck behind your hymen when you are a virgin and have it surgically removed - and you aren't a virgin - so you shouldn't worry about this old myth. If you are excessively worried, just go and see a Doctor and they will set you straight. You can always tell that it's an Urban Myth, anonymous, because it's always a friend's sister or a boyfriend's cousin, the information is never from a first-hand source. You can always Google it and find out too!

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #8
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Previous poster is right, the cervix makes it so that nothing can get inti the womb, the opening is far to small, and is made that way by design. So there is no risk from that as far as I'm aware, I'd imagine if it is possible it would be too painful to be worth trying. I certainly wouldn't volunteer to try,

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 02-06-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #9
ukandlooking

Yes it is possible to insert an object through the cervix but it has to be small. There are risks associated with this and it would be painful with the risk of infection.

But physically it is possible

Anna
ukandlooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:56 AM   #10
sexybbw4u

The only things that go in there must vibrate...
sexybbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:58 AM   #11
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Haha.

Boys are entertaining.

Sometimes the cervical opening becomes wide enough during like ovulation that you can "kind of" stick something in there, but for most women, contact with the cervix hurts. You're definitely not getting anything into her "womb" except for your little spermies. The only time the cervix ever "opens" is to allow the baby out during birth.

When the cervix is removed in the case of cancer, the vagina is sewn up like a bag, there's still no "opening".

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #12
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsong View Post
Haha.

Boys are entertaining.

Sometimes the cervical opening becomes wide enough during like ovulation that you can "kind of" stick something in there, but for most women, contact with the cervix hurts. You're definitely not getting anything into her "womb" except for your little spermies. The only time the cervix ever "opens" is to allow the baby out during birth.

When the cervix is removed in the case of cancer, the vagina is sewn up like a bag, there's still no "opening".
Yea i noticed that, I dont like when things touch my cervix, it is owwie.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #13
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsong View Post
Haha.

Boys are entertaining.

Haha while the thread premise seemed clueless you can't blame us boys, we have nothing anywhere as complex as lady parts to deal with on our own bodies! Penises are about as simple as they come! (hmmm pun not intended but it works!)

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #14
retardedfool

Hmm.....I see many different responds.....but mainly that even touching the cervix hurts. I see...

Old 02-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #15
Autumn

Yes touching the cervix is very painful and having something inserted if not done by a Doctor ie: I.U.D. (What is an Intra Uterine Device (IUD)

An IUD is a small, flexible, plastic device inside a woman’s uterus. with a soft string in the upper part of her vagina. Neither the plastic in the uterus nor the string in the vagina can be seen or felt. A woman can have the IUD removed whenever she wants, although she can keep it in for up to twelve years. The way it works is not completely known but it is 99.2 to 99.9% effective. In fact is it slightly more effective than sterilization. The IUD makes it harder for sperm and eggs to move, making fertilization less likely. The IUD also makes it hard for a fertilized egg to lodge in the uterus.)

[way oversized pic removed]

is very dangerous, can cause bleeding, tearing and damage the womb if your silly enough to try to do it and able to get something into your cervix. By damaging your womb you can cause internal bleeding and maybe do enough damage that you are unable to carry a baby to full term! Please ladies don't be silly enough to damage something so delicate!

Not to mention the only other time is when a female has a papsmear. but that is a topic for another time.

Bloom Where You Are Planted
Finding Ones True Self is a journey all its own...

Last edited by Leopard; 02-08-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk