Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Personal life Stuff about my life
Old

Pardon my absence

Posted 01-20-2008 at 06:09 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

I feel really bad because I have been neglecting communication with many of you and shrugging work on my special projects as of late.

Please know that I am very busy at the moment and will be back doing what I do soon. I'm starting at a new college in a few days and getting a new life on track so I have not had time to work on my projects, or really get back to many of you talking with me.

I just need a little time to get my life together before I continue with everything...
SysOp
Posted in Personal life
Old

Change of pace

Posted 01-11-2008 at 05:59 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Was driving tonight at 4 am and a coyote darted in front of my car from out of nowhere. I was going about 45mph on a night with no moon and there was simply no time to react. I clipped the poor thing rather badly. So badly it was out cold in the middle of the road when I had a chance to turn around.

I walk a lot at night and hike the hills during the day. Coyotes are a regular sight and a part of my familiar landscape. I have always admired their intelligence and playfulness with one another...
SysOp
Posted in Personal life