Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Make A Stranger's Day

Posted 12-14-2016 at 09:40 PM by The Slutty Princess

As many of you know, I had stopped taking and completing dares when I went off to college in August. Every now and then, I attempt a few dares but only if they are very mild, tame and have a positive influence on either myself or the people around me. I look back at some of the dares that I have done and even though I hate dwelling or regretting choices in my life, I sometimes question why I chose to partake in a few of the dares that I did. That being said, most of the dares I greatly enjoyed!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Anal

Posted 12-14-2016 at 02:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags anal, ass

In the past I have done a little bit of anal. Nothing more than an enema and then poking around in there for a bit (fingers or marker). A little while ago I bought a buttplug (small metal one with the jewel thing in the end). I never got around to using it until yesterday because of a number of factors.

I cleaned my ass out and then got ready. It felt really good pushing it in. It sat nicely and I could do other things while it was in. I think I left it in for about 20 mins before taking...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Conquer the Galaxy

Posted 12-14-2016 at 09:05 AM by JGVBjj
Updated 12-15-2016 at 08:14 AM by JGVBjj

Imperial Republic
Emperor: Aroused Toaster
Decides to either boost defenses on an already owned planet or attack an enemy or uncontested planet.

Stormtroopers: Bluecircle, sky5432, steve101, Lurid Crest.
Carries out dares

Sith: xxxslaveslutxxx.
Carries out dares and special assignments.

Rebel Alliance
General: itsnotqwerty.
Decides to either boost defenses on an already owned planet or attack an enemy or uncontested...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Why I Haven't Replied To Your Message.

Posted 12-14-2016 at 03:37 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-14-2016 at 03:41 AM by IceMaiden

I am absolutely awful at responding to my PM's.

Sometimes I just forget. I read it and then get distracted with something else and forget that I didn't yet reply. I'm very forgetful and easily distracted. AM reminds me daily to do this or that, sometimes even reminding me to eat. I blame my meds, I never used to be so forgetful.

Sometimes I will read a message and then have to go and do something and again forget that I haven't replied. Or I will want to wait until I have
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized