First Attempt at Arcturus' Potty Training & Ageplay Dare Part 3

Posted 03-13-2016 at 06:26 PM by JTN2010
Updated 03-17-2016 at 05:16 PM by JTN2010

See Part 1 here.
Part 2 here.

Original Dare

Log

Day 10: Quality Day
Update 1 (9pm): Nothing terrible special happened today. Didn't push any diapers too far but the wettings were very frequent if small. I didn't track my liquids super well so I just err'd on the side of caution. It was great roll which helped a lot. Only real downside was I forgot use my pacifier basically at all so didn't get those points but that's okay. If tomorrow is anything like today that'd be fantastic in terms of the dare. I am very tempted to take a person above dare for tomorrow but there's a bit of risk associated. I'll decide late tonight most likely.

Day 11: Wicked Sick Day
Update 1 (6pm) [Warning: Wordy]: Decided I'd post in a person above diaper dare. Took until this morning but the end result was I now have the following. The 4th-5th task were added for losing the original dare, the second task was modified (I won 4 matches and lost 1, but I lost the original dare so he had to add 2 dares).

1. Must wear/use diapers at least 2 full days this week.
2. Must complete 5 diaper dares (either person above or otherwise) in the next week (excluding these 5 tasks and the dare this blog is actually about). (Was originally 3)
3. Must accept all diaper related dares from PMs for the next 2 weeks (within limits). Including something explaining this in signature.
4. Not allowed to use toilet from 8pm-8am one night.
5. Drink 1 liter of water before wearing diapers to bed every night for a week.

Since 1 liter > 24 oz. (how much I was drinking with this dare) I'll abide by the condition 5 here (there's no way I could do both, that'd be about 7 glasses before bed each night). The way I look at this is sometimes this will overlap with this normal potty training dare.
I'm not considering today (Monday) part of the dare since we didn't have the games completed until part way through the morning (this works out for me for the night time part but works out not in my favor for the first task). My only concern is wearing a diaper to be for 7 nights. I'm going to play it this way sort of based on Bbob's post in the original dare (unless told otherwise).

Wearing a diaper to bed for a separate dare or for the bed wetting punishment does not count as wearing a diaper for purposes of this potty-training dare. The exceptions are: you cannot masturbate or use the toilet while wearing diapers (same rules as normal diaper usage in the potty-training dare). If you wet these diapers it counts as wetting the bed (reasoning is without the diaper I'd be in a wet bed). Not a ruling in my favor but seems fair enough (otherwise I'd artifically extend this dare a week which seems like a waste).

As for this blog's dare. I got a 1 this morning which really sucks, additionally I've changed a few more times than I planned (one was barely used). I've had a bit of stomach virus so basically I've had to use the toilet for number 2 and has caused me to basically "change" out of my diapers more frequently than I wanted (hard to put them back on sometimes after taking them off). I didn't pee in the toilet though, but I figure it's probably not a good idea to sit in your filth if you might be sick.
Also had to go out around lunch to run some errands. I feel like I got a weird reaction from a cashier and when I sat down at home (no pants) a puff of baby powder shot out so maybe I applied a bit too much...

Day 12: Round 2
Update 1 (7:45pm): Nothing too special happened today. The diaper was dry when I changed out this morning. Sucked having to hold it until I got into the office but I managed. I just went to the bathroom for the last time until 8am (ideally), which is a bit risky considering how much liquid I drank (was very thirsty after working out so drank a lot of water). The liter tonight is going to suck but hopefully I can hold off and don't need to break that other dare (I suppose I should switch to diapers before using a toilet since I can fail those tasks but I can't technically fail this dare).

Day 13: A Potential Issue
Update 1 (Midnight): Potentially issue. I've done fine so far nothing spectacular but fine. This issue now is my toilet actually broke tonight. I'm not using it from now until 8am anyway so it might not matter (that's kind of sucked a rule especially since wearing diapers for part makes it really tempting to pee in the morning). Ideally the toilet will be fixed tomorrow morning but who actually knows when. So if things go poorly I might use my diaper out of necessity. If that happens I'll likely take tomorrow and Friday easy and just try to get points (maybe Saturday and Sunday as well and try again next week...ugh) but ideally I can move onto my last day before completing the dare. Anyway lost 2 points and now I'm doing my spank before bed (had to stay up because of maintenance people).

Day 14: Final Stretch
Update 1 (8pm): So things worked out with the toilet. I held (and I was bursting at the seams I felt) until the toilet was repaired in the morning so all's good there. Rolled a positive number awesome. I did realize one key thing. One of the conditions to "win" is suffer NO punishments during the 3 day panty period. I'm going to, again, sort of rule in my favor on this. I was completely prepared to be in bed well before 11 but because of a flooded bathroom I had to stay up (it's not like last Friday where I chose to stay up). Maybe cheating a bit but I think I've served my time.
With the addition of my potty chart's completion today [YAH] I have a safe 21 points. So the only way I can lose realistically is if I intentionally stay up tonight (dumb), or if I wet those dry diapers I've been wearing to bed (or anything similar I suppose), or forget to drink my liquids. If I complete it tomorrow I'll do a really quick update. But I'll also likely post a more involved "review" to the original dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2980 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments