Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My new Mistress's rules

Posted 05-12-2014 at 07:45 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Okay lets start off easy with a few rules

1. No touching without permission unless its for T and D by girls or peeing

2. You will always message me when you are home alone!

3. Any dare you are given must be approved by me!

4. At night you will sleep ankles tied and balls tied with a toy or object inside of you
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Minecraft Dare

Posted 05-11-2014 at 09:15 PM by Aethi
Updated 05-11-2014 at 09:55 PM by Aethi

Ahaha, so this is a kinda stupid idea. But since I like Minecraft (or at least, I'm getting back into it), and I like dares, I'm gonna combine the two. Maybe I'll make this an actual dare, but whatever.

Basically, I have to survive on a Hard world for as long as I can. Every day that I survive gives me a point. When I die, I have to take a punishment, based on how many points I have. The more points I have, the lesser the punishment. (Note: it clears all of your points, so when you respawn,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Younger dominants

Posted 05-11-2014 at 01:52 PM by slutt5

Was told to write here about a fantasy or desire that I'm ashamed of, and it's this: I really, really love the idea of serving people who are younger than I am. (Obviously, to get this out of the way: I have NO desire to commit any illegal acts. I don't play with people who aren't at least 18.)

I love the idea of being submissive to someone who's younger than me. Putting them in the power of authority over me. Them treating me like I'm stupid. Reversing the traditional age dynamic and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Daily Tasks System

Posted 05-08-2014 at 03:32 AM by revealingcyst
Updated 05-08-2014 at 03:35 AM by revealingcyst (Clarification)

Hello all!

I've developed a (somewhat effective) system for encouraging myself to do kinky things more regularly.

It relies on a couple of things:
  • You ideally ought to already have some toys
  • You must be willing to give up control of your purchases of new toys

The Concept

You write down tasks you would be willing to do on some cards, one task per card. In addition, add one or more cards similar to the following: "Buy a sex toy", "Buy...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Giving Up Dominance?

Posted 05-07-2014 at 11:11 PM by Komodo Jones

I know this would be more appropriate in an advice section but I am hoping I can get a little more feedback through this medium. It's been about a week since this happened and some of you know about some of you don't, but it would be out eventually. Last Friday night, my slave for almost a year and I had to split ways. There were no arguments, there was no fighting, neither one of us did anything wrong, at least not to my knowledge. However, certain situations arose which caused her not to be able...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Long Haitus and Where I've been

Posted 05-06-2014 at 06:36 AM by Star Shadows

So, a lot of the members here now probably wont really know who I am, I probably left before a lot of you joined but I was fairly active in my day. I left for what I thought was for good almost a year ago, but maybe it was just a Haitus.

A lot has changed here, but a lot has changed for me too. Maybe the most scary being that im now approaching my final year of my degree. That didnt half speed up I barely feel ive started, let alone to be in my last year!

I also work two
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kalades punishment

Posted 05-04-2014 at 09:52 AM by AnalGirl1

From now on up to a week you have to spank your ass 100 times a day with any household item you like. You have to spank every breast 20 times. You have to spank your Pussy 10 times.
You are not allowed to cum.
You have to edge every hour once, except when you are sleeping. You are allowed to skip one edge a day.
You have to put toothpaste on your breast and powder your pussy with chili once everyday for at least 30 minutes.
Everytime you are alone in your apartment or
Posted in Uncategorized