Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Re: Been Awhile

Posted 10-04-2015 at 10:04 PM by MasterDaddy02

I have not written on my blog for a while, from so much going on in my real life. I have seen that some friends have left getdare. Then a good amount of new people have joined getdare. It is sad to see them leave, but they have found major changes that took place in their lives. At times, you hear how people use getdare to relaxed or go into that dream world. But, it fits certain people in that need of fulfillment.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Dares!

Posted 08-26-2015 at 11:18 PM by MasterDaddy02

How Important Is That Dare?

What factors make a sub, back out after agreeing to wanting and demanding dares from online people?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Can You Cross That Line?

Posted 08-20-2015 at 12:35 AM by MasterDaddy02

Yes, at times we make the wrong call. At times, we over do it. At times, we forget the importance of our actions. At times, we become to pushy to quickly. At times, do we really know what is best?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: A Full Year!

Posted 08-09-2015 at 05:22 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 08-10-2015 at 12:04 AM by MasterDaddy02 (correction)

Alot Has Happened In A Year

It was a year ago on this day, in which I discovered get dare website. I was searching for a website that had the word get at the front. Then out of the blue, get dare pop up. I have never heard of this site and then I started to read about it. After reading over everything and thinking about it, I decided to join. I have been a Master to a few of my ex girlfriends. But it was in real life and kept quiet to family and friends. I will not go into detail as that...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Needing More!

Posted 07-25-2015 at 08:03 PM by MasterDaddy02

One is just not enough.

One of my friends is going through that phase of not being happy with what he has. He has complaint and complaint about not finding someone. He goes through that period of poor me and saying no one will ever come into my life. Then almost two years ago, he find someone, who was willing to put up with his crazy personality. This woman, cares so much about this guy and they live together. Yet, he is still trying to talk to women on Facebook. I thought he was done...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Humiliating Dares!

Posted 07-17-2015 at 03:21 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 07-17-2015 at 09:12 AM by MasterDaddy02 (spelling)

Took me a while to finally get this dare done (thanks to the weather, AND my nerves) but I've finally accomplished it!
Let's start at the beginning:
(And I only completed this two and a half weeks ago, so if you feel the need to punish me for taking too long, I'll be obliged).
It was about mid-afternoon when I made the decision to go ahead with this extremely difficult task. It was quite the ride, if I'm honest, hahaha. I wore one of my black mini-skirts, along with an oversized
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Opinions!

Posted 07-15-2015 at 03:50 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 07-15-2015 at 07:33 PM by MasterDaddy02 (spelling)

Do Opinions Matter?

Stop and think about those words for a few minutes.

We all have those thoughts, of what we really want to hear. No one, likes to hear the opposed whatsoever. But, it is good to hear those views in which are important. You must be opened minded and not closed minded. Their is that good quality in everyone. Yet, we all jump fast and we all attack fast. Why? It really depends on each person. It also depends on what part of the world you are in. Really, is...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized