Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Humiliating Dares!

Posted 07-17-2015 at 03:21 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 07-17-2015 at 09:12 AM by MasterDaddy02 (spelling)

Took me a while to finally get this dare done (thanks to the weather, AND my nerves) but I've finally accomplished it!
Let's start at the beginning:
(And I only completed this two and a half weeks ago, so if you feel the need to punish me for taking too long, I'll be obliged).
It was about mid-afternoon when I made the decision to go ahead with this extremely difficult task. It was quite the ride, if I'm honest, hahaha. I wore one of my black mini-skirts, along with an oversized sweaters (it's cute), and black tights (I was too nervous to go totally bare-legged for what I was about to do). I wore my blue heels and keep in mind they're very tall, I had a bit of trouble keeping my balance, which ended up being pretty funny and humiliating in the long run lol.
Anyways, I carried my purse with me and entered through the eatery section of the mall. Knowing this is where the most people were USUALLY, but because it was so early, and on a week day, there weren't many people, plus it's the closest entrance to the washrooms. My stomach dropped once I reached the men's washroom. I walked in and there was a man peeing at a urinal. I didn't look at him, he was facing the wall, but I quickly found my way into a stall(by the way daddy, men's bathrooms are WAY messier than women's!!!) Anyways, I lock the door behind me. My heart was beating against my chest. It was so scary. It made me even more hot between my legs. It seemed as if none of the stalls were taken, and that it was only me and the man in the restroom. I waited until he washed his hands and left before I began your dare. First, as nervous as I was, I was already pretty horny. I hung my purse up and got to work. I pressed my back to the side wall, lowered my pantyhose, and rubbed my already wet clit and lips. I could hear it squish as I tilted my head back and spread my legs a part. My legs were shaking in my tall heels, the adrenaline was almost unbearable. I could hardly take it. I felt like I was going to pee. My hair clung to my face and to my surprise I realized I was sweating. I was sweating and shaking at the same time. I rubbed my little clitty so fast, finally remembering why I was here- to picture my daddy, you, rubbing your hands all over my innocent and pure body, squeezing my ass and slipping a finger down the line of my ass.. Then it happened. I orgasmed almost immediately. It hit me so fast I hardly knew I was there already. My inner thighs were hot and wet, and so was I. My mouth was opened in a perfect, "O" shape, and I didn't care if anyone heard me, or if anyone saw my heels as they passed the stall- it didn't matter to me at that very moment. All I felt was pleasure. Pure pleasure. I pulled my pantyhose up, feeling stronger than before. Thinking about my daddy with a smile, still trying to catch my breath. Apparently, while I'd been in there, I hadn't heard two more men enter. Across from me I saw men's shoes and a shadow from underneath the stall. I cleared my throat and adjust my dress, realizing too late that my dress was still hiked up in the back, exposing my ass just a bit, the bottom cheeks at least. The second man was washing his hands, and because I'd left the stall too fast I realized bending over in the stalls now would make it obvious that I knew I was in the wrong restroom. My cheeks felt hot and I gave him a smile. I remembered the last dare you told me to do- hug a 35-ish old man. I skipped the bending over in every stall -part, and if you think I should be punished for that, let me know, daddy. Anyways, I hugged thus man, he looks about 40 or so, I was burning with humility. I thought, what if he heard me? How long had he been in there? And the look on his face told me that he did hear me, and I felt his hand rub over my butt in my dress. I was so embarrassed that I let him, then I smiled shyly and left. I left the entire mall!

When I left the men's room he said bye to me, and something else that I couldn't hear.

This goes up as one of the most humiliating dares I've ever done. I'm still in shock from it, weeks later. Thank you daddy, for being a good daddy and reminding me that my body is your.

The above dare, was done by "C".

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1226 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ...bingo!