Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > codesunflower

Rate this Entry

[Report] Restrictive Clothes Bladder Challenge [Female]

Posted 12-21-2014 at 01:36 AM by codesunflower

I also posted this report directly to the dare.

This dare is awesome; I gave it a try yesterday and I think I overdid it a little bit...

Ok, so here is how it went: I drank two large glasses of water and then I stripped naked and inserted a medium butt plug - just for the added fun of it; I also put on a locking collar; first layer panties, shaping tights and a leotard with a zipper in the back. I locked the zipper with a short chain and padlocks to the collar. Next layer, again panties, shaping tights and a swimsuit and then the third layer with panties, shaping tights and again a leotard with a zipper which I locked to the collar. I was now in three layers which I could only get off with at least two different keys. Prior to starting this, I put all keys into a box and I froze the key for the box. The frozen bottle with the key was at this point still in the fridge.

In addition to what was mentioned in the dare I put on a latex catsuit which I also locked with a padlock and then a corset, also locked. Next came the karada; at this point I could already feel the different layers and I started to sweat...but of course I wasn't done yet. I put on some form shaping panties and some very tight short shorts which I locked around my waist with another padlock. I tried putting on two long shorts over this but even my tightest ones allowed for just one layer; but I already had the latex and corset in addition. I locked the long shorts again with a padlock and then came a jumpsuit which I also locked. A large thick sweater with a high neck came on next to hide the collar.

I was getting very hot inside all the cloths and I locked a little bit clumsy. But now I was locked into all these layers with several padlocks keeping everything in place. I put on some comfortable shoes which where wide enough to fit over all the layers of cloth.

The fun could begin now, I picked up the bottle from the fridge; it would take around 3 to 4 hours for the ice to melt.

I drank another large glass of water, picked up my large coat and went into my car and drove a little bit to a nearby lake for a walk. Driving was not as easy with all the restrictions on, but I managed to get there. As it's winter time I thought that it's not too bad walking outside with all the layers; unfortunately it got pretty warm again and I guess I looked a little bit stupid with my thick coat. But fortunately there were only a few people and I didn't know any of them.

My plan was to walk for two hours and then head back. I picked the long trail and after some time, my butt was hurting a little bit from the plug and I was sweating like hell. Putting on the latex catsuit wasn't a good idea I guess. I didn't really look at the clock, but once I started to notice my bladder I already walked for 90 minutes in one direction; so I started immediately my way back to the car and after about another 30 minutes I needed to pee; I actually could hold it until about 30 minutes to my car; there were no restrooms nearby anyway and the car ride was about 30 minutes to get home as well. So I had to decide whether to pee before I took the car or risk of peeing in the car. It was clear that I couldn't hold it for another hour.

But then it dawned me that peeing shouldn't be that bad, as I had a lot of cloths on and I had the latex catsuit, so it wouldn't get through that barrier. I looked around, no one was visible, about 10 minutes to my car from here; so I went a little bit off the way, squat down and let it flow; it really felt great to get relieve. I could feel all the layers soaking in but my other layers kept dry. I was very happy with myself to put on the latex catsuit. I stood up and started the remaining walk to my car. After some meters I noticed a stream of pee running down my legs on the inside of the catsuit...and my catsuit had no feet attached...the pee was slowly running down the legs soaking all tights. This was a very unpleasant feeling. I started to get as fast as possible to my car and then drove home. The butt plug was now a constant pain especially when sitting down in the car. Halfway my bladder needed relief again and I peed again; but just a little this time. I arrived home and went straight to the kitchen just to see that the ice was now melted and I could get the key to unlock the box.
The feeling of the wet cloths underneath the latex catsuit was not very nice, so I removed all the outer clothing; which really took some time - finding the right keys, undoing the karada, then I was standing there in just my catsuit (well with all the layers underneath of course) and - as instructed - started to masturbate. That wasn't really easy with all these layers, but I guess the wetness of the cloths helped, so after a while I had a little orgasm and peeled my self out of the remaining cloths; which again took a long time. And finally the plug went off as well.

I went into the shower and relaxed there for a while.

Now, overall this is a very evil dare, and you should really think about what layers and restrictions you put on. As I had to pee in public it didn't really matter that much; but if you don't want to do it and have to get out quickly, you shouldn't overdo it. I think I'll try this again sometime but without latex in between as it somehow spoils the fun.

Thanks for the dare!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2588 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments