Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Launching a new project

Posted 01-09-2008 at 06:39 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

It's been a busy the last few days putting the finishing touches on my latest project. I don't want to say exactly what it is yet but you can think of it as an extension of what we do here.

Today select beta testers were let in for the first time and already their suggestions are putting me back at work implementing things. The reaction to everything, so far, has been positive.

If you are one of the testers I highly encourage you to post feedback in the appropriate places....
SysOp
Old

How do I look?

Posted 01-07-2008 at 02:19 PM by Fiendish

It's your good friend Fiendish here. I decided to upload a personal pic... for all you people who can't experience my amazingness in person.

So, the question I pose to you all is...

How do I look?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toodle pip

Posted 01-07-2008 at 12:04 PM by slaveforabuse

Some of you might know, most of you might not, but i'm a christian, and i want shot of this site now, not that i have anything agaisnt it, well actually i do, its not good for a christian, the things on this site are pretty much sin, so toodle pip. i don't want this any more, i want to be a part of something bigger:

the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

File uploads in chat fixed!

Posted 01-06-2008 at 04:17 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Marc recently pointed out that since I made upgrades to the chat a month ago users can no longer upload pictures and files to other users.

I swung into action and now you can once again use this feature. Both sending to a specific user and sending to the entire room are supported.

You guys were slow to catch that one
SysOp
Old

new to dare

Posted 01-06-2008 at 02:51 PM by prettylady555

we are alex and amara both juniors in hgh school we are the two on the right in our profile pic

we are new to dares and want some ideas
can anybody help us
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

She is back

Posted 01-05-2008 at 06:39 AM by Pikachu

She is back Miss lisa is back she went online last night on yahoo gave me some orders and a punishment then went to sleep.

She is back thank lord i have a Mistress again.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part two of the Blonde messages

Posted 01-04-2008 at 05:09 PM by Traveler

Blonde: not until i see that pic
: now who is topping again until we figure things out and you are in-service we are equal so either help solve this problem or stop demanding. Worked all day and hungry, don't like picture taken but just for you I am arranging proof so a little leancey and send one of you. Pictures copying to computer now
Blonde: i will go on webcam once i receive the picture
: ok now to find them
: Does Pidgin support web cameras?
Blonde: pidgin
Blonde:...
Posted in Uncategorized