Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

The Catch-up: Coming out to my relatives, date-nights, and sex atop a lighthouse!

Posted 08-03-2016 at 11:24 AM by The Slutty Princess

Hmm...Where to begin? Since coming out to my parents, the last few days have been a whirlwind of events and chaos.

I’ve come out to my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, my friends, and the rest of the world by making a simple Facebook post. I have received nothing but support and courage and I’m beyond blessed and thankful for it. I’ve begun slowly cleaning my room and packing for college. Just yesterday, my parents drove me and Sammie down to the city where we are going to college to put down our first-month payment on the small house we are renting! For the past few days, I have also been working from noon to late evening and have spent any remaining free time with Sammie. Each night, we go out on a different date but one of the dates were a little more remarkable than the others!

Saturday night, I got off work a little earlier than expected. It was a good night, wasn’t too busy, and I still received and a good amount of tips, so I was in a good mood. It was about nine and Sammie worked until ten, so I drove to her work and waited outside to surprise her. We went out to eat at Applebee’s and after eating dinner, it was already approaching midnight and the both of us weren’t tired. We walked the lakeshore. If you know me well, you know I do this quite often. I love walking the lakeshore at night. There’s no kids, no boats, no cars. It’s silent, peaceful, and beautiful.

On the lakeshore, there is a lighthouse. I love lighthouses. I guess you could say I’m a lighthouse fanatic, if I see a lighthouse, I have a desire to climb it! I’ve also always thought it would be awesome to live in a house with a lighthouse! Ever since I was a little girl, my grandpa would always take me, my brother, and my sister to town for ice cream and we’d climb to the top of the lighthouse and eat our ice cream. My grandpa can no longer get around like he used to, so he can’t climb the long, spiral staircase to the top but I still try to make it to the top once every two weeks. It’s my favorite date night spot! I’ve taken my ex-boyfriend there and now I’ve taken Sammie their numerous times. There is something magical about it. The moon and the stars sparkling off the water, the cool breeze, the peacefulness.I feel like I’m on top of the world. I’m at peace.

Usually, I go up there to talk, cuddle, and of course, eat ice cream! Well, things got a little more interesting tonight. It was nearly midnight and the entire lakeshore was cleared of any presence of people, you could only hear the waves crashing, and the seagulls scouring the shore for food. Nobody was ever there at midnight, making it an even better date night location! The lighthouse had a sign that told people it was closed at dusk but nobody locks the door to the lighthouse and I don’t necessarily listen to rules. Sammie and I climbed up the long, spiral metal staircase to the top of the lighthouse. All lighthouses are different but this one had been renovated about twenty years ago for viewing after the closed it down. The entire top was open and it was spacious. The light in the middle was surrounded by a thick round frame of glass but there was still tons of space from the light to the outside railing, enough to lay down. I slipped off my shoes and sat down by the railing, letting my feet hang freely off the lighthouse. Sammie did the same and joined me, nuzzling her head into my shoulder and closing her eyes. I stared across the lake, taking in the scenery, leaning on Sammie, Sammie leaning on me. We didn’t say much, we just cuddled and took in the moment.

After about a half hour, Sammie picked her head up from my shoulder and nuzzled her head into my neck and kissed my neck. In response, I kissed the back of her head. It started out as gentle kisses but soon the kisses got a little more playful. She nibbled at my ear (which drives me absolutely crazy) and I went into a frenzy. Pushing herself back so she could lay down, I scooted back and climbed on top of her, kissing her neck. Briefly, I stopped and tore off my shirt, tossing it towards the stairwell. Though it was a very humid, hot night, the air was a little crisper atop of the lighthouse and my nipples were reminded of that, hardening to the cold air. Topless, I went back to kissing her, attacking her neck, ears, lips, and cheeks. After awhile, we switched spots. I rolled over onto my back. Sammie tore off her top and bottoms and straddled me, sitting down on my belly in just her bra and panties. I was in love. She unhooked her bra and tossed it on the pile of clothes and rapidly attacked me with even more kisses before playing with my nipples. As she nibbled, licked, and sucked on my nipples, my hand was down her panties, rubbing her as often as I could but having to stop every now and then from the pleasure that was engulfing me. After nearly twenty minutes of making love, we had finished with the curtain closer, an orgasm. I reached first and Sammie reached shortly after.

I’m sorry. I’d love to go into more detail and try to create a better picture. I’d love to write an entire book on the event but unfortunately, I don’t have time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 870 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad to hear everyone outside of this site has been very supportive! Great story thus far, but I really do hope that at some point when you have more time you can go into greater lengths with the story!
  2. Old Comment
    Love that everything is going so well.
    How did your other friends react?
    I'm betting they aren't two surprised, and at least one of them told you "I could have told you you two would become a thing!"
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Glad to hear everyone outside of this site has been very supportive! Great story thus far, but I really do hope that at some point when you have more time you can go into greater lengths with the story!
    I'll certainly write in more detail when I have time! Glad you liked the snippet of it!
    Posted 08-03-2016 at 03:57 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ksoma View Comment
    Love that everything is going so well.
    How did your other friends react?
    I'm betting they aren't two surprised, and at least one of them told you "I could have told you you two would become a thing!"
    Haha,
    I told a few of my closer friends in person. They didn't act too astonished. You were right, in fact, my friend Alyssa said that she could see that we liked each other from how we looked at each other well before Sammie and I ever got together! The friends that I didn't speak to in person, I am sure saw it on Facebook. I posted a daring picture of me and Sammie kissing (similar to the one in my avatar but a little more identifiable) with a caption, announcing my relationship with her. I received an overwhelming response with just over 200 likes and approaching fifty comments, all providing me with love and support!
    Posted 08-03-2016 at 04:01 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  5. Old Comment
    The importance of that understanding is that true happiness for what you are feeling. Love in that support is what expected as you open up in what is important right now in your life. A true friend is understanding and respect you for your choices. In which comes from them to you. As you believe in one self, you must share that happiness. That joy that fulfilled the couple in which you are. You have not shared about what her parents has said. Hopefully, they are too very supportive in that happiness for Sammie and you.
  6. Old Comment
    That joy of happiness is that very importance shine of light in your eyes. Just as you did receive that supportive from close friends and family. Especially from your grandfather and grandmother. Those important words is what will help to make it easy as you travel that road with Sammie. Nothing is greater then that true understanding. So, hopefully you have that same support as well from Sammie parents.
    The announcement on Facebook is that from how powerful you believe in what your heart brings to you 24/7.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    The importance of that understanding is that true happiness for what you are feeling. Love in that support is what expected as you open up in what is important right now in your life. A true friend is understanding and respect you for your choices. In which comes from them to you. As you believe in one self, you must share that happiness. That joy that fulfilled the couple in which you are. You have not shared about what her parents has said. Hopefully, they are too very supportive in that happiness for Sammie and you.
    Sammie's parents, relatives, and friends all handled it "well". I put well in quotations because she has expressed her discourage that some relatives and friends are treating her different. Other than that, they are supportive and loving towards her! Her father took it a little difficult at first, in fact, he left the room when she told her mom and dad but returned later and apologized. All is good for the both of us!
    Posted 08-03-2016 at 05:33 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  8. Old Comment
    A lovely and supportive time coming out and hot lighthouse sex with your girlfriend. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
  9. Old Comment
    I honestly hope life continues to improve for you and everyone else in your life TSP!! It's always nice to see people enjoy such moments in life