Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Victoria Martens

Posted 08-27-2016 at 12:38 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 08-27-2016 at 07:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

I usually don't make posts like this. Lately, I've been finding it better to write about things, rather than keeping them wrapped up within me. It feels better to let go of feelings and express them with others. Excuse the use of my profanity, when I'm upset, I don't have a filter.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/victoria...birthday-cops/

I'm not sure if you may have come across this story or not. I usually refrain from using social media because I always run into stories like this that make me upset. I tend not to click on the article because I know it will only hurt me more by clicking on it. In past blogs, I expressed that I was a melancholic, I get emotional rather easily. That is one of the many reasons why I hate the looking at the news, it is full of sickening stories. Stories like this deserve more attention but they get lost in all this political and sports shit because the media doesn't earn money from reporting about cases like these.

When I stumbled across this article, I couldn't even stomach it. I still can't. I have cried endlessly. If you didn't click on the article (though I encourage you to) Victoria Martens, a 10-year-old girl from New Mexico, was brutally drugged, raped, dismembered, burned, and murdered. That's not the worst part, the crime involved three suspects, her very own mother, her mother's boyfriend, and her mother's boyfriend's cousin. Her very own mother let this happen to her daughter! Your children are the greatest blessings you can ask for. This mother shouldn't even have a right to that title, she is a monster. She watched the most precious gift of her life get drugged, raped, dismembered, tortured, burned, and murdered right before her eyes and did absolutely nothing! The only human in the room was that sweet little girl and her last moments on Earth were cruel, brutal,and painful.

I don't understand. I don't understand how you can do this to your own flesh and blood. What was going through this innocent angel's head as she watched her own mother murder her? I don't wish for the death penalty very often but this is one of those cases where I'd love to bring back "an eye for an eye". Prison is not suitable to these monsters. People say "they'll get what they deserve from the other prisoners" but this isn't the case. These monsters will get protection and they'll live. I wish nothing but death upon these monsters and if they don't receive that, I hope they receive the worst punishment they can get, bring back the tortures used in the medieval days and let their screams, cries and fear by heard. That being said, there is nothing that could be done to these monsters that could even come close to what this sweet little girl had to experience. Clean clothes, three meals a day, a bed...They don't deserve any of it, they deserve to burn in Hell like the pieces of shit they are. It's stories like this that reminds me, even on my worse days, it's not so bad.

To Victoria,
I hope your conscious and soul is free, somewhere away from this wretched and disgusting world. No one can harm you anymore. I can't even look at your sweet little smile without crying. Fly high, fly high with the angels. You are in a better world. I pray for you, your relatives, your friends, the first responders and police officers that witnessed the crime, and everyone else that may be hurt by your passing. I love you, baby.

To conclude; Closure and retribution will never be felt here, no matter the outcome. I know bloodshed won't lead to peace and it certainly won't negate the suffering and pain she experienced, let alone the suffering her close friends and family are feeling. All we can do is move forward and shower this sweet little girl with love that was never given to her.

I'll also leave this here.
https://www.gofundme.com/victoriaannmartens
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 633 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    To understand the actions of those who can standby and not defend there own flesh and blood, does take that most hardest thoughts. This world is a very crazy one, from how so many things do take place. But, to take the innocent away from a child is the most worst thing that can be done. The degree of how this child stuffer cannot be put into words. Those, who took her life will answer for it. The pain should be placed on each one. But, to give them the easy way out would be to kill each one. Yet, killing them would save thousands of tax dollars. But, to face each day in prison would be hell for them. When a child is killed, the last place to be for such is facing those who will try to kill them by there bear hands.They will received pain and more from others. That is why there are two sides to look at this. To be converted it will still take time before it could be carryout.

Victoria, will not be forgotten, as she will live on in so many ways. She will bring to light what must be done so this cannot take place to another innocent child.

Updated 08-29-2016 at 11:36 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Spelling)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    But, to give them the easy way out would be to kill each one. Yet, killing them would save thousands of tax dollars. But, to face each day in prison would be hell for them. When a child is killed, the last place to be for such is facing those who will try to kill them by there bear hands.They will received pain and more from others. That is why there are two sides to look at this. To be converted it will still take time before it could be carryout.

I'd have to disagree with you.
    I think killing them is the best option. Prison isn't Hell. Prison is rough but it is far from Hell. Giving them the essentials of living, all for free, is a reward. I hate the prison system in the United States. We spend 6 times the amount to keep prisoners incarcerated than we do on our educational system. The first step to solving crime is educating. Education must come first. We spend roughly $30,000-$60,000 per year (Dependent on the state) to keep some of these Monsters alive. One lethal injection costs roughly $1500, depending on the state. We have the highest incarceration rate in the entire world. How do we solve that? First, we must educate. Countries that put education first have shown through the decrease in crime rate. Next, we must make all drugs legal. If someone wants to put a harmful substance in their system, let them. We can monitor the drug selling, it'd boost our economy, essential end the drug war with Mexico that we spend hundreds of millions dollars to defend, and it would lower crime rate. We wouldn't have as many people incarcerated as we do now.

My uncle is a guard at a state prison here in Wisconsin. Though rapists, sex offenders, molesters, etc aren't very well liked, they have it rather easy. Often, they are put into closed or protective custody and are safe from anyone harming them. If not, they are put with inmates who aren't doing life in prison. This lowers the chance of them getting hurt since other inmates want to avoid additional charges and sentencing. Instead, these monsters get to live and maybe get a busted up face every now and then while we spend thousands and thousands of dollars to keep them alive. As a United States citizen, I think the criminal system must be fixed. Elliminating the drug war would reduce incarceration. Increasing the rate of lethal injections for capital crimes wouldn reduce the incarceration time. Essentially, we wouldn't have as many prisoners to waste tax money on and we could focus more on our failing educational system.
    Posted 08-30-2016 at 12:47 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline