Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Ball stretching rules! May be changed by noone!

Posted 01-02-2014 at 02:13 AM by Locked Puppy

tie your balls to your big toe so that they're pulled every time you make a step. walk like this for the rest of the day. before going to sleep, shorten the rope by half. you can remove it in the morning

you have to do this dare fully at least 2 times a week. for every pm you receive or send during the day, make the rope shorter by 1cm. in addition, every week you have to roll a dice (you can use random.org)
1 or 4 - tie your balls to your toe whenever you're at your own home for...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Questioning

Posted 01-01-2014 at 01:24 PM by jacklynn0927

So, in life, I am a 'in control' woman, but in bed I am the complete opposite. I want to be controled 24/7. Is this normal, or am I just wacky? Haha

hmm...any feedback would be awesome, boyfriend says its normal and psychologicaly makes sense...just curious if anyone here is that way too.

THANKS!
~Jacky!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Submissive and horny?

Posted 01-01-2014 at 11:30 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Maybe it's a religious upbringing; strict, couldn't care less, abusive, or absent parents; daddy issues; bullying; or whatever, lots of people have issues. These issues can manifest themselves in various ways, but often they lead to sexual and relationship preferences that many people might consider different at best, and abusive at worst. Naturally, the fact that you enjoy them, or think you would, and others consider them weird, makes you feel guilty, embarrassed and ashamed at your own desires, which...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If you’re submissive, stop being ashamed.

Posted 12-30-2013 at 12:29 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Stop listening to all the nonsense out there that says you HAVE to be in control, you HAVE to be independent, you HAVE to be in charge of all the big decisions in your life.

Stop buying into the propaganda that you can’t be of value in the world unless you’re ON TOP, IN CHARGE, and MAKING SIX FIGURES.

You’re a grown woman, and you’re your own person. You have the right to be WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE. Feminism means having the right to choose - so anyone who tells you you’re...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

linearizationcannon task 2 compleation

Posted 12-28-2013 at 08:14 AM by 6u3k
Tags cbt, extreme, pain, task

Let X=1;
Every time you roll a die for this dare, X=X+the result, and then you slam a book closed on your balls X times.

Then you roll again.
Keep rolling 10 sided dice on a die roller program until you get three 1s in a row.

Every time you cry, double X.

well CBT is my specialty so I was actually eager to try this one out

I did the numbers in sets of 10

1569764382+10 for x =61 to start off with this got my nuts...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fingerfuck

Posted 12-24-2013 at 09:55 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Turn off the lights. I don’t want you to see what I’m doing. Lean back and close your eyes. Right now all you have to do is feel. You won’t have to focus on too many things because all I will use are my fingers.

I will not ask you to do anything. I don’t need you to return the favour. I don’t want your hands or your mouth. I won’t tell you to touch me or to taste me. My satisfaction does not come into it. It’s all about yours now.

I love to roam across your body and feel...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun chat today.

Posted 12-22-2013 at 09:10 PM by subTom

[20:30:40] Ma'am: hi there
[20:30:44] subTom:
[20:31:30] subTom: what do you want me to do, ma'am?
[20:31:46] Ma'am: what are you limits, likes, dislikes, etc?
[20:32:15] subTom: limits: public, being seen, involving others, getting caught, outside, etc.
[20:32:58] subTom: likes: cock/ball torture, pain, discomfort, childish punishment, private humiliation, teasing and denial, bladder/bowel control
[20:32:58] Ma'am: ok...are you alone right now?
[20:33:19]...
Posted in Uncategorized