Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

If you’re submissive, stop being ashamed.

Posted 12-30-2013 at 12:29 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Stop listening to all the nonsense out there that says you HAVE to be in control, you HAVE to be independent, you HAVE to be in charge of all the big decisions in your life.

Stop buying into the propaganda that you can’t be of value in the world unless you’re ON TOP, IN CHARGE, and MAKING SIX FIGURES.

You’re a grown woman, and you’re your own person. You have the right to be WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE. Feminism means having the right to choose - so anyone who tells you you’re weak is NOT A FEMINIST.

There is nothing so beautiful as offering yourself to completely to another. To fold yourself into your Dominant, to become pure love.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW AMAZING A PLACE THE WORLD WOULD BE IF EVERY COUPLE HAD THIS KIND OF DYNAMIC?

War would end, profiteering would become obsolete, and the world would flourish.

So. If you’re submissive, embrace it. Surrender to it. Because there are men out there who want nothing more than to take care of you, provide for you, nurture you. There are men out there like me, who understand how you feel. Who understand your need to be controlled. Owned. Decided for.

I’ve stopped being ashamed of my insatiable need to control, own, and want. It’s who I am, and I know for a fact that I’m not alone.

Neither are you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6997 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Have you ever stopped and thought about the fact that 'offering yourself to completely to another' is not always possible for most of us. There is a reason why BDSM is so often only in the bedroom. If I am not comfortable to speak about it to each and everyone than maybe I should not show it to each and everyone. Thats why you would never get me to wear a collar in public or anything like that.

And by the way, just because its a beautyful dynamic does not mean it has to be the only one that is. Saying that just because I am submissive in private does not mean I should have to go all the way and become completely dependant on someone like you implied.

Im sure you did not mean it in a bad way but it seemed like you were dealing out blows (no pun intended) to shy submissives or those who only like submission as a game now and then, which I think is not fair at all.
  2. Old Comment
    So it’s kinda weird how you interpreting my words. I'm not saying that you should expose your obedience for show or necessarily combine sexual submission and social passivity. I only said you have the right to choose to be submissive...
    If you want to be a stay at home mom, there is nothing wrong with that even though feminists are telling you that its oppressive (it's not btw). Same goes for your sexuality. If you want to be like a stereotypical women and be dominated by your man, there is nothing wrong with that.

Our current culture is more or less (for lack of a better analogy) telling women to act like men, and when they don't, they are alienated and painted as a sad excuse for a women, when this could be further from the truth. She quite literally can become an enemy of her gender.
    It's probably because you've had it drilled into you all of your life that women need to be "strong and independent", and in many aspects of your life, that's a good thing. But your sex life is allowed to be whatever you want it to be, independently of your life outside the bedroom. You're having trouble separating the two, and you're having trouble moving beyond the simplified lessons you were taught by your parents (or whoever raised you) into adult life, where you are allowed to use your own brain to determine when it's appropriate to follow your teachings, and when it's okay to think for yourself.
    That is also a common situation. Ideas that we are taught as children are VERY powerful, and even though they are frequently simplified so that we can understand them as young children, we often take those lessons literally, even into adulthood. Parents and teachers often teach young kids simplified rules, and then fail to revisit the issue with a more complicated and realistic version of the rules later on. For example, many little kids are taught "touching THERE is BAD!", and then NOT taught as a young teen that "touching there is something you do when you're in a relationship with someone who really cares about you, and anyone ELSE touching there is bad." Many people have massive guilt about expressing their sexuality as a result, which is often seen as a good thing by parents when their kid is still a teen, but who don't realize the long-term damage they are causing.

You need to understand and truly ACCEPT that the moral guidelines and expectations you were taught growing up were really only intended to be a framework and a starting point, and that as an adult, you are not only allowed, but EXPECTED to make your own decisions and set your own rules based on your own personal needs and desires. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    As for my preference, then you're right, I love serious and outgoing slaves, because I myself used to treat serious relationship and my obligations in them. So I enter only those relationships that have a chance of long term. I accept the newbies, although I find it hard to interact with a very shy girl. But the choice of partner and the type of relationship - is a private matter and extraneous are not affected.
    Posted 01-01-2014 at 11:51 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Maybe I read too much between the lines, but for me it sounded like you were trying to convince submissives to become more submissive in these last paragraphs. Or maybe I just made the mistake to read what you wrote above this blog as an introduction.
  4. Old Comment
    Maybe you read TOO much between the lines....
    Posted 01-06-2014 at 12:09 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Yeah easy to say now that you deleted your little section of misogynist blabla.
    Dont get me wrong though, its probably a good thing that you did delete it and I hope you ment it all like you are argueing now.
  6. Old Comment
    I deleted it because I realized that it really does not fit with my posts and can cause more confusion about my position. I truly believe that women are naturally submissive (at least most of them), but that does not mean that I am misogynistic. On the contrary, I truly love women! ....like my pets.
    Posted 01-07-2014 at 06:08 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  7. Old Comment
    I honestly almost unfriended you over those last few paragraphs of misogynistic blabber.