Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Leaving GetDare Part 4

Posted 05-15-2015 at 01:15 PM by Komodo Jones

A long time ago shortly after I joined getdare as an official member I wrote a series of entries entitled Leaving GetDare, hence the fourth part. However, this is not a permanent leave, as I had suggested in the past but I may not be around as much. The reason for this is my parents finally decided it’s time for me to become independent and are moving me into an apartment. This is a very scary position I’m in as I don’t have a job even though I have been looking for one for many years now, it gets...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Answer to the Question

Posted 05-09-2015 at 09:56 AM by Komodo Jones

A youtuber I subscribe to released a video that is titled "10 Things You Should Never Say to a Guy." One of those things was "How do you not have a girlfriend?" and the smart-aleck answer was "Because you won't date me!" Personally, I don't find that question offensive and I have been asked it a few times by several women. I was just asked that the other night although instead of just restricting it to women I was asked "How is it that you're single?" Not...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Response to Backdoor Man...

Posted 04-24-2015 at 09:43 AM by Komodo Jones

I originally was going to post a response to my slave's most recent blog in the comments, but I decided I would write my own response to it. I've been wanting to write in this blog for a while but there was never really anything to inspire me until I read Alexis' most recent blog entry which you can read by clicking right here.

Now as you can probably tell by the title of the entry it is about anal which for the most part is considered a "norm" among sissies, and most males...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM Dares

Posted 03-28-2015 at 07:10 AM by Komodo Jones

Everyone else seems to be doing this so might as well try my opportunity at this, even though I am a guy but we'll see what happens. I have more than the ones listed here but I'm still debating whether they should go on here or not. Here's what's available right now though.

PM me "Underwear" and you get to control my underwear for x days (I will roll the dice and direct you to where to find my full set of underwear)

PM me "Tell the Truth" and you can...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Like it #2: Dominance

Posted 03-11-2015 at 09:19 AM by Komodo Jones

Dominance is kind of a weird subject for me to talk about and is kind of contradictory a little bit as to who I am. When I first joined getdare a long time ago, about six years to be precise, I had my first slave. She was a female from the UK, and I almost missed her as her e-mail appeared in my spam folder. I had her start a blog and put that on this site and a lot of people read it and automatically assumed that I was a dominant. That blog is still up today, and occasionally I visit it, even...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Chastity

Posted 03-04-2015 at 09:03 AM by Komodo Jones

So yesterday, I woke up and like usual got on my computer and checked my e-mail. There was an e-mail from my slave with an attachment. The attachment was a short video with her chastity device on her, and her wife's hands on it. With a click the lock snapped and I heard her wife said say something along the lines of "Well that's it, until me or he lets you out it's on. You're done." Oh I love his wife's devious nature and yep, Alexis my slave's chastity has officially begun. I...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Humiliating Task Pt. 2

Posted 03-01-2015 at 08:33 AM by Komodo Jones

So it’s the first day of March, the first month of spring which hopefully will be soon because so many of us are sick of the snow! Anyway, a lot has happened, recently and by recently I mean yesterday. My underwear control thread is officially closed (just didn’t get enough traffic to keep it going), Alexis’ rule of wearing hose every week as well as having to edge in front of Sir Cum-A-Lot and Miss Jizz-Right-Here has ended. For those of you have wanted the bears, don’t worry you won’t be seeing...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized