Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

My PM Dares

Posted 03-28-2015 at 07:10 AM by Komodo Jones

Everyone else seems to be doing this so might as well try my opportunity at this, even though I am a guy but we'll see what happens. I have more than the ones listed here but I'm still debating whether they should go on here or not. Here's what's available right now though.

PM me "Underwear" and you get to control my underwear for x days (I will roll the dice and direct you to where to find my full set of underwear)

PM me "Tell the Truth" and you can ask me up to 12 truth questions, and I will answer them (within reason).

PM me "Spank" and I will spank each of my ass cheeks the amount of times you say with an implement of your choosing. No more than 100 total (47 left, 53 right/ 50 left 50 right etc.)

PM me "Pins" and I will put up to ten clothespins on my body, you get to choose where, for x or x(2) minutes. Once again I roll the dice.

PM me "VG" and you can issue me a (doable) dare/task relating to any video game I'm playing at the current time and are allowed to punish me if I fail such task.
--------------------------------
Additional PMs

With your PM tell me "Attire" and you can choose what I wear while doing each of your pm's

With your PM tell me "Report" and I will write a brief report of my Dare when I am done with it.

So that I don't get TOO overwhelmed I am allowing a person to pm me once per 24 hours, and only allowing you to pick three of the five per post. Additional PM's do not count against your three. Also keep in mind if I find your requests irrational or undoable I will tell you. Also if you want to suggest an idea of what I could add to this list I may consider it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1037 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments