Posted 09-17-2010 at 08:10 PM by loke

I am sooooo sorryyyy!!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Waypoints and dares in the middle of freakin nowere

Posted 09-26-2010 at 09:03 AM by CBanks185

This is my hardest, yet possibly best yet.
Starting tomorrow (or the day after), ill be in Nevada for several days on a trip (No real reason really)
And i noticed a rather large desert in the area.

The distance is around 100-200 miles, but its desert, so itd take a bit longer than usual, and ill be taking my sweet time.

Now, let me worry about supplies and such, but heres your part: I know that this will be a torturous distance, but thats the idea. This is...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Bubble

Posted 10-28-2010 at 05:18 PM by Tiger

I have this invisible bubble around my car just like I have one around me. If you go in my bubble, I get angry. If you are driving in my bubble, I hit my breaks to tell that driver to get the fuck out of my bubble. If that person doesn't back off, I slam on my breaks to show them that I want them to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUBBLE. If you crash into me for being in my bubble, I will sue you for tailgaiting and your insurance premiums will skyrocket. You don't want that now do you? *evil face*
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Less time on Getdare

Posted 12-04-2010 at 04:07 PM by loke

Since SC2 will be having chat rooms before 2011, I will be spending most of my time there instead of here. I will still come on, just not as much.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I saw some birds flying

Posted 12-12-2010 at 02:34 PM by loke

They were more than likely flying south. Flying away from the pain. But luckily for them, they don't have to suffer too long until they are free.

I wish I can fly somewhere. Somewhere where I can go to shelter from this pain, so that I can free myself. But I can't fly. I can't escape. I am stuck.

How much longer do I have to suffer? Only time will tell. Will time allow me to die of old age? I really can't answer that question.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This will always baffle me

Posted 01-20-2011 at 02:57 PM by loke
Updated 01-20-2011 at 02:59 PM by loke

I am under a winter storm warning which means snow fall accumulations will not be under 6 inches ( a warning is when 6 or more inches will fall) which would mean a range should start at 6 for example, 6-8 inches possible not 3-6 inches. But my local guys, even after saying it themselves, always has the range of accumulations start under 6 (again for example 3-6 inches)! Do they not know what the definition of a winter storm warning (by defualt, amounts will not be under 6, if it were, then a winter...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

All about me

Posted 01-23-2011 at 10:04 AM by loke
Updated 01-23-2011 at 10:34 AM by loke

I am Matthew. I am 5'5"

I been on this site since October (twenty something) 2008.

I love the Wii and I am a huge Red Alert and StarCraft series geek/nerd/fan.

Well maybe not everything, but I will try to do a lot. Now I will say this right off the bat, I got this idea off of some other people who did it before me.

My parents had me in the year 1989 so I was born in the 80s, on October 12th, so in a not very interesting month. People...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized