Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CBanks185

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Waypoints and dares in the middle of freakin nowere

Posted 09-26-2010 at 09:03 AM by CBanks185

This is my hardest, yet possibly best yet.
Starting tomorrow (or the day after), ill be in Nevada for several days on a trip (No real reason really)
And i noticed a rather large desert in the area.

The distance is around 100-200 miles, but its desert, so itd take a bit longer than usual, and ill be taking my sweet time.

Now, let me worry about supplies and such, but heres your part: I know that this will be a torturous distance, but thats the idea. This is different, and slightly extreme, but hell, im trying it. Ive done something similar before with a forest.

Your part (I know, getting distracted) Is to state dares throughout this distance, and i will be on here as normal, only with limited capability. No limits, but only because my limits are literally Impossible there.

Rules: No towns. Im not stopping anywere near towns.
Nothing too long, since i need time for everyone.
Post soon.

No matter how many people post, im doing this anyway. This is just a way of making my sightseeing more enjoyable.

Be creative, and enjoy. I will be doing Private Chats during this as well, for my benefit.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18163 Comments 28
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 28

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh, you can also ask me to bring items
  2. Old Comment
    Im not sure if you're able to guess distance accurate enough for this dare. If not please ask me for a modification.

For every mile you have to roll a dice. The outcome decides what you have to do for the next mile:
    1. you have to continously stimulate your clit for this mile.
    2. You have to put as much sand as possible in your panties.
    3. put toothpaste on all your sensitive areas.
    4. You can just walk, free time!
    5. Stimulate yourself and put something large in your behind
    6. every five minutes you have alternate between crawling, running and walking.

The target is to do this for 20 miles, at least if that leaves enough time for other dares.

/edit
    Oh, and I just wanted to say I really like your idea of going on a dare-hike. Keep up those creative plans
    Updated 09-26-2010 at 09:23 AM by muddz (Addendum)
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by muddz View Comment
    Im not sure if you're able to guess distance accurate enough for this dare. If not please ask me for a modification.

For every mile you have to roll a dice. The outcome decides what you have to do for the next mile:

The target is to do this for 20 miles, at least if that leaves enough time for other dares.

/edit
    Oh, and I just wanted to say I really like your idea of going on a dare-hike. Keep up those creative plans
    When i say ill be taking my sweet time, i mean it. Well written, keep it up, the more the better, thankyou.
  4. Old Comment
    Hmm, we must keep you from being bored out there. So how about we drive you crazy instead. This is a relatively simple task. Every two hours you must unpack and repack your bag/s.

Oh, and of course you must not leave any waste, so of course you'll be ingesting anything that comes out of your body now won't you?

And that body of yours, we can't keep that hidden now can we? No is the answer. So, every hour you must strip naked for 20 minutes.

Tell me if these are too boring, I was going easy on you.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterOmega View Comment
    Hmm, we must keep you from being bored out there. So how about we drive you crazy instead. This is a relatively simple task. Every two hours you must unpack and repack your bag/s.

Oh, and of course you must not leave any waste, so of course you'll be ingesting anything that comes out of your body now won't you?

And that body of yours, we can't keep that hidden now can we? No is the answer. So, every hour you must strip naked for 20 minutes.

Tell me if these are too boring, I was going easy on you.
    Will do, thankyou
  6. Old Comment
    She wanted more, so here it is:

1. You will not be carrying your pack in the conventional way, you will be doing it by attaching string to a collar around your neck and dragging the pack behind you.
    2. When just walking (ie. not doing any task) you must be shackled like a prisoner (except that the leg shackles must be shortened to only allow one foot to be placed directly infront of the other)
    3. You must take an ipod, and only listen to your most hated song on loop for the entire time.
    4. You aren't allowed to wash anything or change your clothes at all.
  7. Old Comment
    Thankyou kindly

Incidentally, could someone add something for the keys to these things as well?
  8. Old Comment
    Oh, if that is the level of awefullness Ill also try to up the ante.

MasterOmega already dared you to eat everything that comes out of your body but that's not enough. If you feel the need to pee you have to wait at least 2 hours before you are allowed to. During this time you have to undress, do 20 pushups, 25 jumping jacks and 50 situps and redress every 10 minutes.
    If you need to go number two you also have to edge every 10 minutes. Also, you can't eat the excrement too fast offcourse. You have to lick it from hand in very small portions.
  9. Old Comment
    See now thats just torture - Which is basically what i asked for, so ill add that in.

I actually have a request: Could some kind soul list all these things now, and ill edit your post to expand the list as it grows? Id do it, but im sifting through PMs
  10. Old Comment

Dare Collection

Think this is the list.
    I've combined the excrement eating dare with my addendum.

[

]

[
    Every two hours you must unpack and repack your bag/s.
    ]

[
    every hour you must strip naked for 20 minutes.
    ]

[You will not be carrying your pack in the conventional way, you will be doing it by attaching string to a collar around your neck and dragging the pack behind you.
    ]

[
    When just walking (ie. not doing any task) you must be shackled like a prisoner (except that the leg shackles must be shortened to only allow one foot to be placed directly infront of the other)
    ]

[
    If you feel the need to pee you have to wait at least 2 hours before you are allowed to. During this time you have to undress, do 20 pushups, 25 jumping jacks and 50 situps and redress every 10 minutes.
    If you need to go number two you also have to edge every 10 minutes. Also, you have to eat the excrement by licking it from hand in very small portions. You also have to drink the pee. Gurgle (let it flow through your mouth) it before swallowing.
    ]

[
    Each night before you set up your tent you are to strip, stuff that days socks into your mouth, fill your boots with sand, rock, ect then using the laces tie one to each breast, place one pin on your clit one on each ear and one on each toe and one to each nipple. now you can set up your tent but every time a clip comes off you have to take the tent apart and start over.
    ]

[
    Every 1 hour i have to find someplace to clean my panties
    ]

[
    The key to your shackles will be tied to a thick strong string, which you will tie around your tongue, and then swallow. You will need to vomit to get it back every time you do a dare.
    ]

[
    Have your hands tied behind your back as you walk. They can be untied for other dares, but must be retied when you aren't doing one. When you sleep they have to be tied to your feet.
    ]

[
    As you walk, every two hours masterbate using something different every time.
    ]
    Updated 09-26-2010 at 10:02 PM by CBanks185
  11. Old Comment
    Since im not sure how much time youll have between your other dares ill keeps this short for now. After you pack and before you get in your car put on a pair of good jeans (no holes and not wearing thin). Stand in front of the door to the car, now you cannot leave until you get the jeans off but they cant pass over your ankles. Using only your teeth hands nails and flexability you must rip them off, not letting anything come off over your ankles.
    How long did it take you?
    Now you can start the trip off behind schedule

Now seems youll be busy during the day so each night before you set up your tent you are to strip, stuff that days socks into your mouth, fill your boots with sand, rock, ect then using the laces tie one to each breast, place one pin on your clit one on each ear and one on each toe and one to each nipple. now you can set up your tent but every time a clip comes off you have to take the tent apart and start over.
    How many tries does it take you each night?

added supplies needed:15 clothes pins or clamps,
    Updated 09-26-2010 at 02:35 PM by quietdom
  12. Old Comment
    bring plenty of ginger root along...nothing like a little figging to keep you tormented!
  13. Old Comment
    I know this counters the sand in your panties dare, but my dare is to take no panties with you and go without them the entire time. To do the sand dare you could take 1 pair just for that dare, but you can't wear them any other time.

Edit: Changed "go with them" to "go without them"
    Updated 09-26-2010 at 10:05 PM by sockless74
  14. Old Comment
    u must pull aside strip naked and run
    count for 70 while u run
    then come back 2 ur car
    drive for 10 mints pull aside and dress back
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RockNroll1_1 View Comment
    u must pull aside strip naked and run
    count for 70 while u run
    then come back 2 ur car
    drive for 10 mints pull aside and dress back
    Im on foot Car is just to get there in the first place
  16. Old Comment
    Very good, keep them coming, i have 3 days to kill once im there.
    (Ill be leaving in 2 hours, get there 7 hours after that approx, and then i begin. Unless something changes, which it shouldnt.
  17. Old Comment
    every 1 hour u have to find someplace to change your panties.
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RockNroll1_1 View Comment
    every 1 hour u have to find someplace to change your panties.
    Im only bringing one pair - So ill change that slightly to "Every 1 hour i have to find someplace to clean my panties"
  19. Old Comment
    on your way , u have to pee yourself, u could do it having your trousers off.
  20. Old Comment
    Will do - Thanks
  21. Old Comment
    Alright, before you leave you must stuff your ass with some ice. Then your panties afterwards. You'll stay this way as you drive. You can remove the panties once you reach your destination.

As you walk, every two hours masterbate using something different every time. You can stop after a day, or continue if you enjoy it.

Have your hands tied behind your back as you walk. They can be untied for other dares, but must be retied when you aren't doing one. When you sleep they have to be tied to your feet.

Enjoy.
  22. Old Comment
    Will do, thankyou
  23. Old Comment
    Oh and one more thing before you go.

Every night you are to post a report of each dare you do, how you felt, what you liked, what you didn't like, if you need more and if your enjoying the trip.

Be detailed.
  24. Old Comment
    Im departing in 20 minutes people - Ill still have Internet the whole time, and ill be posting live updates on a new blog im about to put up, as well as doing Private Chats from time to time. Arrival will be in 7 hours, then my several hundred mile walk through a desert begins.

Ill still be taking dares at the time, but please try and be on this initial list, it is much appreciated.
  25. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Comment
    Oh and one more thing before you go.

Every night you are to post a report of each dare you do, how you felt, what you liked, what you didn't like, if you need more and if your enjoying the trip.

Be detailed.
    Ill be posting Live updates in a new blog im about to make - Ill also be doing private chatting