Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Feeling Good~Michael Buble/Nina Simone

Posted 07-12-2016 at 10:45 AM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 07-12-2016 at 03:38 PM by The Slutty Princess

Firstly, I was motivated by Joanna's beautiful cover of Malice Mizer's Syunikiss! Your voice is intoxicating!

I usually keep my music to myself but I was inspired by Joanna so I decided to share a little bit of my cover of Nina Simone's/Michael Buble's Feeling Good. It's one of my favorite songs plus it fits my feelings right now! Hope you like it!

My Cover
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 904 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Not only are you awesome, but you are very talented too! It was a treat to hear your voice and watch you play! Thanks
  2. Old Comment
    Princess,
    It was beautiful to hear you share from your heart through this song. It was very special to hear you express your feelings inside as you were singing it. That unique talent is what makes you so very special in so many ways.
    Daddy!
  3. Old Comment
    Lol, I didn't even read this post until now. I stumbled across it. Thanks for liking my Japanese cover Yeah, I listened to it while in college back then. Learned a good amount by ear, just replaying it for around half an hour. And just felt like recording it when I posted it. Glad I inspired you, and thanks for the compliment *blush*

I usually have kept singing private too, glad you are sharing it with us more

*hug*
    ~Joanna

P.S. Too bad I wasn't able to hear this one when it was available. I wonder what it sounded like
    Updated 10-16-2016 at 01:48 PM by Joan Sky