Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Bath Time!

Posted 09-12-2016 at 09:33 PM by The Slutty Princess

Sammie’s angel eyes haven’t been shining as bright lately. It turns out that the ‘little stomach bug’ she had on her birthday was just the start of flu (we think). With the changing of the seasons from summer to fall, it is the start of flu season, unfortunately, it hit Sammie first. She had tried going to her classes today but left after her second class because she wasn’t feeling well. She’s been home resting for the last few days. Hopefully, she’ll get well soon, I miss seeing my joyous ball of energy. I hate seeing people sick. It hurts me to leave her alone all day. I know she is an adult and she is fully capable of caring for herself, but I just want to be there. With work and classes, it’s been hard. I finally got home a little early tonight and I wanted to treat her well. After all, she had disregarded her stomach issue on her birthday, just to make me happy. That’s what I love about her, she always wants to make others happy, no matter the issue. I wanted to make her happy.

I came home from work and Sammie was still sleeping in the bed, the same spot she was in when I had left for classes in the morning. I left her be and prepared her chicken noodle soup and a bath while she rested. The bath was complete with vanilla scented candles, a rose-colored and rose-scented bath bomb, a fluffy pink bath pillow, and a cup of chicken noodle soup. I had awoken her and brought her to the bathroom where I enjoyed watching her lazily take off her sweatpants and sweater. She gave me a kiss on the lips and crawled into the bathtub, resting her head on the pillow. I let her relax for a little while, sitting on the sink counter. She picked at the soup for a little bit but exclaimed she hadn’t been that hungry but thanked me nonetheless. She set the cup of soup on the bathroom floor and closed her eyes, relaxing in the warm, soapy water. I had let her use my favorite bath bomb, the rose one that makes you skin feel all tingly & smooth, like heaven. As she napped, I knelt next to the tub and squirted a little jasmine scented soap into my hands, gently massaging it on her. I started with her legs rubbing it into her soft skin before moving towards her tummy, breasts and arms as she kept her eyes closed, enjoying not having to do a thing. After I had washed her entire body, I gave her a kiss on the lips and let her be for awhile, heading back to the kitchen to put the chicken noodle soup away. I wish our tub was a little bigger, I would have loved to cuddle with her in the tub! Nevertheless, we cuddled in bed about half an hour later when she had dried off and crawled back in bed, thanking me endlessly.

Kisses,
Goodnight.
Love,
Lia.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 847 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am sorry to hear that Sammie is sick with the flu. It was wonderful in what you did for her and how you felt bad in leaving her alone, as your heart wanted you to be there to take care of her. I truly hope she gets better and over the flu.