Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Black Hole

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly

I am halfway through my visit in Ontario and it isn't going well.

Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed spending time with my younger brother. Him and I are really close and he is so busy that we don't get to talk much when I am away , so it has been so nice to spend a little time with him. But he also works a lot and we only get a few hours a day. I have also been spending time with my best friend and her son and fiance (who also happens to be my cousin). And of course my 13 year...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Goals for 2017!

Posted 01-01-2017 at 03:57 PM by The Slutty Princess

1. Start running more. It seems as though everyone has an exercise related goal on their New Year goals/resolutions! In high school, I use to run every morning, seven days a week, and I competed in track. Since I’ve started college, It has been difficult to find time to run and I’m usually only running about twice a week. I’d like to increase that. I love running, there is something about it that sets you free, refreshes your mind, and inspires me to do greater and better things! When I’m running, I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My goals for 2017

Posted 01-01-2017 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Tags 2017, goals

While I am not a fan of new years resolutions, stating some of my goals might help me keep conscious about them and focus.

Regarding my life in total, I want to get a new job, take more time for my husband, family, and friends, work off the emotional burdens of my past and keep on making more games in private. For my sexual and kinky activities, I just want to maintain what I started 2016 since it does good to me to release and live that side of my life. I am still a romantic slut and...
Oracle
Old

Re: 2017!

Posted 01-01-2017 at 01:45 PM by MasterDaddy02

Wow, it is now 2017! Just thinking that it is a new year to move forward. It is a fresh year, to face challenges that will be poping up. After all, each day does bring about those surprised days. It is also, going to bring exciting days. But, just don't know what those days are going to feel like. Each of us set goals to reach or hope to stick with for the better. It does take will power to reach them. It does take that support from others to help you.

As you think in your mind, yes
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Doomclock: Fantastic PM dares which count up and go off with a bang

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-11-2017 at 04:08 PM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares don't anything but increase a number until a specific goal is reached, triggering a harsh task to be done. Thanks to Sam and Matt for the inspiration. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares...
Oracle
Old

Friends: Fantastic PM dares for sharing the burden

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 05:04 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares initiate a back and forth of shared burden on the same task between darer and dared. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):...
Oracle
Old

This might be here a while, this might not. Who knows?

Posted 01-01-2017 at 01:00 AM by Iodine

HAPPY NEW GEAR

yes everyone you heard that right, today we celebrate the dawning of a new gear, a gear so shiney it blinds....

Oh wait I read that wrong.

HAPPY NEW BEAR

Yes, bears.

HAPPY NEW HAIR

God I still cant believe that happened this year.

In all seriousness...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized