Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 16 votes, 3.75 average.

I am inferior.....

Posted 01-05-2019 at 04:23 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-05-2019 at 07:38 PM by IceMaiden

.....When I choose to be.

I very much enjoy consensual non consent play and male superiority play. When Sir calls me a brainless cunt, or a worthless whore or tells me I am below him and am only a set of holes and tits I become extremely turned on. When Sir is rough and takes me without asking or has no regard for my comfort or wellbeing I am instantly wet. When Sir tells me all of the reasons I am below him, why I am worth nothing, why I only exist to please him, I am immediately close...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.

T&D Thread Rules.

Posted 01-22-2016 at 09:22 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-05-2016 at 08:36 AM by IceMaiden

I have decided to re-post Cruton's blog post regarding the T&D by Girls Elite so that the lists of Queens and other royalty & Fools can be maintained in his absence.

In regards to T&D by Girls we now have an elite group. The thread is the same except that there are now Queens and fools. The women who are identified as Queens now can give up to 500 edges per day to any and all fools. Non fools have a max of 200 edges per day per girl.

As of now there is a new...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.71 average.

Trigger update

Posted 11-02-2014 at 06:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 11:32 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago, I wrote a blog about Asslvr and I attempting to use a word or phrase in order to make me cum. Since I wrote that blog post, I think there was only 3-4 times that I have cum without hearing my trigger.

When we first started exploring the trigger, we did a meditation session where I focused on just breathing and listening to Asslvr's voice. We found that even that early, him saying the trigger word allowed me to get far more excited when being stimulated, than when I wasn't.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.70 average.

Early Birthday Present for AM, Icy's PoV.

Posted 04-19-2017 at 12:28 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-19-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden

A little background: Quite a while ago AM mentioned he was going to have Aimee and I orgasm together while on a voice call with him...with both our cameras on. We both sulked, pouted and said we didn't want to do that we were way too shy! AM knew that whilst we were pouting about it, we really were shy/self conscious about this, so he never made us do it although he still teased about it.

I knew how much he wanted it so when we made our deal or no deal board that the three of us play together,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 3.69 average.

The importance of being earnest.

Posted 09-03-2015 at 02:01 AM by AbusiveMaster

This is not a denigration of any sort of play style or personality. We all have our preferences and opinions. This is mine.

Everyone should submit in a controlled, prescribed way. Submission isn't a free for all, it isn't "Lets see how far we can push before they fall off the cliff." Submission does, and should, have boundaries. That's safe, sensible and healthy.

What varies, person to person, relationship to relationship, is where the personal bounding box
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

MY First Blog Post

Posted 03-18-2008 at 05:26 PM by adisney
Updated 03-18-2008 at 05:55 PM by adisney

Hey everyone! As you well know this is my first blog post.
I am hoping to have some on GetDare. I am fairly new to being a member, but have been looking around the getdare forums for a long time. It took me this long to join!

And, in honor of my first blog post ever on the internet, and on get dare, I give you a painful dare!

Slinky named Pain

Objects Needed :
Slinky

Procedure: Twist the slinky up, and get it nice
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Arrrggghh!i Hate My Sister!

Posted 04-07-2008 at 06:02 PM by AM.PM

i hate my stupid sister.shes soooo anoying. she is always barrowing my clothes, ipod, sweaters, and all my other things.plus she never returns them and it makes me realy mad.i hate her shes such a lazy brat and she doesnt do anything around the house.while i slave away washing dishes, doing laundry, or vacuming all she does is sit there and watch t.v eating a bag of chips.shes so anoying and the worst part is that my dad always tells me i should be more like her.(shes older then me too!!)ARRRGGGHHH!!...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized