Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Fat People Need Love Too

Posted 09-06-2011 at 06:41 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello fellow viewers, all...um two of you, if I'm lucky. Anyways, I haven't posted on this too recently as I just started college up again today and it's going to be a brutal quarter I know that much. Bear with me as this is going to be another rant.
I was looking on kinktalk looking at the newest posts that I hadn't seen and I saw something that really pissed me off. Some guy on there, I won't say who, was confused as he saw all these fat guys with small dicks on the threads who were slaves....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Likes/Limits/Supplies

Posted 08-30-2011 at 01:03 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 04-20-2017 at 02:20 PM by Komodo Jones

Most people reading this may be asking why make a blog post about this? Why not just include these things in your signature? The reason is because I have a very large list of loves, likes, okays, dislikes, and hard limitis. This post is designed to help dominants, or people who want to give me dares, understand what I like and what I have at my disposal. Granted, this list probably is not complete as I have a lot more things to experience. If there are so many things that it needs to be added, I...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Are People Serious About This?

Posted 08-27-2011 at 09:53 AM by Komodo Jones

I thought of posting this in the slave/master lounge but I'm not sure if it really fits in there so I'd rather be safe than sorry by posting it in my blog. I think StarShadows helped with this entry as she suggested making a separate thread of this. I look at a lot of the ads in the slave/master area and I am disgusted at A LOT of the ads in there. I have seen two ads in particular that just really ticked me off. I won't mention names but there was one ad for a female Mistress looking for a slave....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Challenge: Hope it Works

Posted 08-15-2011 at 08:49 AM by Komodo Jones

So, yesterday I went to a friend's birthday party which was at a park and we basically grilled and hung out. I won't practice public nudity there even though it is pretty large because of the report of coyotes there. Anyway, my friend who I hang out with every week has really been getting on my nerves lately. It seems like everything I say lately he disagrees with or says something to cut me down. Yesterday, he said that something I was doing made me come across as a pompous ass. And I finally said,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Making Life Fun: Duration

Posted 08-06-2011 at 09:36 PM by Komodo Jones

Well sadly both of my parents are back so I have to be more reserved in the part of my life that has been able to be unleashed on getdare and when my parents are gone. I have to be more reserved and in sexual tension since my parents are very vanilla. However, I did do some things that were pretty tame while my parents were gone after playing Rock Band with no pants or underwear on. One night I went to let our dog outside. We have an outside deck that is enclosed because of mosquitoes and we have...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Making "Life" Fun

Posted 08-02-2011 at 08:42 PM by Komodo Jones

This blog will cover two subject hence why life is in quotation marks as one subject will be life and the other will be about making life fun and hey it's not an emo entry! That makes two in a row! I think that's a new record lol but in all due seriousness on with the post.
I'm sure that in some point in time we've heard something like "This is the road you choose in life." Just thinking about this gave me a visual of a whole bunch of roads, and in times in our life we are presented...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Positive Entry for Once!

Posted 07-28-2011 at 09:19 AM by Komodo Jones

It's not very often that I use a blog to describe some events of my daily life. Kind of ironic because that's what I've always thought a blog is, kind of an online journal. However, my life is kind of slow and uninteresting so I don't have something to write about every day. That will change as I have joined a dare competition on this site and, if things go according to plan I'll have my first dare tomorrow. I probably won't be reporting the dares on a blog but rather another site I'm part of which...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized