Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Fat People Need Love Too

Posted 09-06-2011 at 06:41 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello fellow viewers, all...um two of you, if I'm lucky. Anyways, I haven't posted on this too recently as I just started college up again today and it's going to be a brutal quarter I know that much. Bear with me as this is going to be another rant.
I was looking on kinktalk looking at the newest posts that I hadn't seen and I saw something that really pissed me off. Some guy on there, I won't say who, was confused as he saw all these fat guys with small dicks on the threads who were slaves. So he was ticked off about it and he said something along the lines of I'm making an attempt to make things the way they used to be and advertised him as a slave. If I didn't have all my energy drained out from school today I would put so much profanity on this post they would ban me from getdare.
You know fat people get a bad rap. Some people in this world are endomorphic and others are ectomorphic. Ectomorphic people find it very difficult to keep weight on themseleves for the most part they're skinny, think of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo he can eat so much food yet he's still as thin and lanky as ever. Endomorphic people such as myself find it very difficult to lose weight. I am not afraid to admit this about myself. I am a fat man, and this next part I hate to say about myself but I am not as "well-endowed" as I'd like to be. But just because I'm overweight and not well-endowed does that mean that I don't need love, does that mean I don't have a desire to submit and be owned? Hell no!? Despite all our outward appearances every person needs love and not just in a physical sense. I can say I love Lil' Angel on here but that doesn't mean I want her to be my girlfriend. She's too young for me. But I respect her a lot and she's a good friend of mine and I love her as if she was my little sister. I say I love you to a lot of my guy friends and once it's again it's not physical. They're like my brothers so we're really close knit. Despite me coming off as a prick sometimes, coming from a Family Force 5 song "I'm just a love addict."
As for submittance well not every one has that desire but this is what I commented on that post. What does this guy mean by making it the way it used to be? Where in the hell does it say that in order to be part of bdsm you have to be x body weight, have an x long dick, be x height et cetera? NO WHERE! In my ads looking to be a sub I flat out say that I am overweight. But I've also said this if a Mistress/Master only considers me by my outward appearance and not by my qualifications...they're not even worth my time. I've enjoyed serving under four Mistresses in the past and while I was overweight and not well-endowed back then they still accepted me and I served them the best I could until it was time for us to go our seperate ways. And I think most SERIOUS Mistresses/Masters would take a fat guy who knows what it means to be a submissive than a skinny pretty boy who doesn't know what the hell they're doing and won't give up their pride.

So as a fat guy speaking out for all the people who get ignored because they're fat, not well-endowed, too small of boobs, illiterate, and all other qualities that seem subpar to society we are people just like you and we have the same feelings. So just get used to the fact that you're not going to have your view of a utopian society!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1007 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Actually, your recent visitors box says you'd had 10 viewers recently.

Fat is not synonymous with ugly. A confident person can realize that someone only feels the need to publicly humiliate others when they are insecure themselves.
  2. Old Comment
    Well said Komodo Jones.
    All this beauty-mania just isn't real. All the skinny models on both sides male and female just aren't real.
    I always loved people for their mind and personality the look is not so important. I wish i would treated like that as well, because my weight don't fits my height, too.
  3. Old Comment
    Komodooooo ♥♥♥♥♥

Ps. I'm actually 100 and almost 101. I've been lying to you all these years.
  4. Old Comment
    Brilliantly said Komodo. I saw that post and thought that he was wrong too, because submission is as much about the mind as it is the body. And I'm ectomorphic myself, which has it's own problems
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you. Really, that's all that needs to be said regarding this post. Sending a bit of love your way
    Posted 10-14-2011 at 05:24 PM by shynessincarnate shynessincarnate is offline