Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Two Likes, Three Dislikes

Posted 06-13-2015 at 11:54 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

So, asslvr's Butterfly gave me a dice dare because she is supermegafoxyawesomehot and because I'm amazing at bothering people. I just had to give her three things I'd like to do to earn my orgasm and three things I wouldn't like to do. For my likes, I told her using my vibrator and wedgies, but I couldn't really think of a third except for humiliation. My dislikes were anal (just because it was kind of time consuming) edging, and humping objects.

She is such a babe, that she made the dare...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 06-13-2015 at 05:25 AM by Angelsaredying
Updated 02-28-2023 at 04:47 PM by Angelsaredying

Likes: Nipple torture, light pain, verbal humiliation, humiliating acts, degradation, restrictions/rules, TPE, bondage, submitting, having fun, light anal, big cocks, pet play, a challenge
Dislikes: Overwhelming pain, arduous tasks, difficult restrictions, high level estim play, piss play, loud play
Limits: Blood, illegal, scat, cam/mic/pics, family/friends, food, piss drinking, public, permanent, dangerous, beastiality, messy, vomit
Old

Doctor Appointments Are Never Fun

Posted 06-13-2015 at 12:05 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-13-2015 at 12:08 AM by techiegirl

You wait for like thirty minutes before you actually see anyone and the entire time you're nervous about everything and what kind of news you might get, what sort of results.

And if it's something bad, they tell you so much stuff so quickly and you're left in kind of a dazed state while they throw just all these facts and reasons at you.

Then they might give you options on what they think might be a good way to handle the situation, but then they ask you to choose and you...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

First round of tasks (lola.fox & cieirn)

Posted 06-12-2015 at 04:42 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

For that don't know - these are tasks given to me on this thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222664

For every truth and dare you give me on there, I will return the favour. As promised, here are my reports and truths from the first couple.

#1 - lolafox.

The dare:
write around your neck [like it's a collar] "lola is lovely". Kneel in the corner of your room and do four edges while listening to Killer Queen, then throw
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to Look Cute as Hell

Posted 06-11-2015 at 06:51 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-12-2015 at 04:23 AM by techiegirl

So, you could say that looking cute as Hell is kind of an oxymoron, but my thought is, why look preppy adorable cute when you can look like you fought the devil and won cute?

To begin with, you need to slaughter some cattle. I know I know all you vegetarians throwing a cow (hehe, cuz cattle is cow) but sacrifice is important when looking like you're a demon straight out of the pit but still totally down to have a nap.

You've got your cow? Okay, now once you kill it, you gotta...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Use Verbal Humiliation

Posted 06-10-2015 at 04:54 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-12-2015 at 04:22 AM by techiegirl

In my vast, worldly travels, I've realized that there are different types of verbal humiliation. There are more than I'm going to talk about, but I've only dealt with these two.

Degrading Humiliation: Slut*, whore, bitch, not good enough, pathetic, worthless, ect.
"Is this really turning you on you disgusting cunt? God, you're not even worth my time."

Condescending Humiliation: Sweetie, sweetheart, adorable, so cute, honey, ect.
"Aw, is something...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

So long and thanks for all the fish

Posted 06-10-2015 at 04:15 PM by DoingMyBest

I'm gone.

Don't know if/when I'll be back.

Just didn't wanna be rude and disappear.

Bye y'all.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized