Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Trying to Cope: An Extensive Update

Posted 07-09-2014 at 09:01 AM by Komodo Jones

May 2nd was the day that my ex-slave and I went our separate ways, nine days before what would be our one year anniversary. I didn’t know why she had decided to break up with me as she was vague and she said it had to do with her not revealing personal information about people. I know now what the situation is and I will get into that later in the entry.But I took the break up really hard.

I had decided to get back into the BDSM realm but I would be taking my role as a submissive...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well I Think a Thank You is in Order

Posted 06-06-2014 at 06:57 AM by Komodo Jones

My last few blog entries have been rather serious and most of you know that this last month of May 2014, has kind of been an emotional hell for me. Mostly because I lost my slave, for almost a year on the 2nd of that date but also for other reasons that I don't want to get into because I don't like to single anyone out. However, that's what this blog entry is going to do, single out people, because I don't think I'd be back to normal if it wasn't for these individuals:

Thank you to...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM is Disgusting!

Posted 05-22-2014 at 07:14 AM by Komodo Jones

So as some of my closer friends know, and those of you who read my last blog, my slave (my little girl) and I broke off our D/s relationship a little bit under a month ago. I’m still dealing with depression but it’s lessened from what it originally was, thankfully, but it is still there. What some of my closer friends know, is that I still plan on being in part of the BDSM world, it’s just I’m not entirely sure where I want to go yet. I know I was considering giving up dominance completely, but...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Giving Up Dominance?

Posted 05-07-2014 at 11:11 PM by Komodo Jones

I know this would be more appropriate in an advice section but I am hoping I can get a little more feedback through this medium. It's been about a week since this happened and some of you know about some of you don't, but it would be out eventually. Last Friday night, my slave for almost a year and I had to split ways. There were no arguments, there was no fighting, neither one of us did anything wrong, at least not to my knowledge. However, certain situations arose which caused her not to be able...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PokeLog

Posted 04-30-2014 at 11:32 AM by Komodo Jones
Updated 04-30-2014 at 11:35 AM by Komodo Jones

So I have just entered the Pokémon (slave) tournament which can be found by clicking here.

Apparently, I have been revived from an Armor Fossil as I am a Lv. 1 Shieldon. While these are not part of the actual roleplay, I have a Lonely nature. This makes my attack stat raise faster but makes my defense raise slower, which is fine. I'm a Rock/Steel type anyway so I have good defense as is. My only attacks right now are Tackle and Protect as I am just starting out. I also have the...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Very Interesting Dare

Posted 03-17-2014 at 11:30 AM by Komodo Jones

OK, so given the circumstances of what this entails, I thought it would be more appropriate in my blog instead of in my non-fiction “log” or story if you would have on this site. So this does involve a dare I was given that is a little unusual and different than your normal run-of-the-mill dares that you see a lot of times. Now in this entry, I won’t say who gave me this dare, not that it’d be that difficult to figure out, but I am going to give just a little background info to answer the question...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some Thoughts on Discipline

Posted 11-20-2013 at 10:08 AM by Komodo Jones

Before I start this entry, I just want to say that these are my own opinions and thoughts. If you want to leave me a comment, that’s perfectly fine but don’t flame me just because my views don’t match up with yours. I am not stating these as facts, I am stating them as my own opinion. I acknowledge that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I will respect that as long as your say it in a respectful manner. Just keep that in mind as you’re reading this.

Another disclaimer...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized