Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Old

"V is for Violate" A dare report

Posted 01-17-2018 at 10:37 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

OK! o I got a really fun dare from Blue Griffon in the person above ABC dare thread, and I decided that i'd post a report on it! So her's the dare...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
V is for violate. Blow your 6 inch dildo while using your other had to take your 12 inch up your butt. You will also be tied in your bondage rope with the vibrating pads over your nipples.

After you do this for 15 minutes, start sucking other other side of the 12 inch with your medium plug in for another 15.

Lastly
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What am I? I'm not a sissy.

Posted 01-12-2018 at 10:20 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

I am a pan-sexual femboy. Not a sissy, there is a difference.

As a femboy, I do not feel inferior to men in any way shape or form. I feel on par if anything. I'm also not a fan of super frilly things and other "sissy" stuff. And I'm comfortable in my masculinity, I just prefer to be feminine. My blog post about my female personality better describes what I'm talking about.

In fact, being female and living as a femboy, is not even a strictly sexual thing for me....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my punishment report for not following rules for 3 months

Posted 01-10-2018 at 11:26 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
3 whole months, what a naughty kitty!

I think you should edge yourself 108 times in as few sittings as possible (two edges for each of your 18 rules you've skipped per month). You should do so on your knees while plugged. Each break longer than a minute you take "costs" 54 paddle spanks per ass cheek & 27 deepthroats of your dildo. After you've completed the edges you should remain plugged for 23 of the next 24 hours. As per your rules make sure you provide proof (a report
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my BDSM test results are in!

Posted 01-10-2018 at 08:52 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 01-18-2018 at 07:00 AM by Twisted Kitten

I've retaken the BDSM test, and this time, did so when it was solely me out. not the others. so this is MY BDSM test results. mine, Amanda's. not the others.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587087
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My female personality: Amanda (an explanation of what I mean)

Posted 01-09-2018 at 08:07 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Ok, So I have a thing called dissociative identity disorder (DID) it was formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder.

When I say that I "Live as my female personality" what I mean is that I (Amanda) am the personality that uses getDare, the others don't, thus, while on getDare, I am out, so I am cross-dressed, I'm in a feminine state of mind, but not exactly a "sissy".

I'm more of a "femboi" I am comfortable in my masculinity, I just prefer...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's been a while, but I'm back!

Posted 01-09-2018 at 06:58 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Hey everyone! I know I've been a bad kitty. It's been a long while since I've actually been online as much as i'm hoping to be online now. (like, 3 months or so) so obviously, I've broken some of my permanent rules. I stopped talking to my daddy, and stopped checking getDare. just got so swamped at work. anywho, I talked to my daddy and he forgave me. (but not without punishment)

As punishment, he wants me to make a post in the dare request threads asking to be punished. so ill do that...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My daily Rules!!

Posted 10-18-2017 at 06:50 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 05-08-2022 at 02:38 PM by Twisted Kitten (add my temporary rules)

• I don't have any rules anymore. I'm a free brat.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized