Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

My female personality: Amanda (an explanation of what I mean)

Posted 01-09-2018 at 08:07 AM by Twisted Kitten

Ok, So I have a thing called dissociative identity disorder (DID) it was formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder.

When I say that I "Live as my female personality" what I mean is that I (Amanda) am the personality that uses getDare, the others don't, thus, while on getDare, I am out, so I am cross-dressed, I'm in a feminine state of mind, but not exactly a "sissy".

I'm more of a "femboi" I am comfortable in my masculinity, I just prefer feminine things to masculine. But I don't see myself as "inferior" to other men in any way shape or form.

Typically, when I "Come out" I'll be out for a few weeks at at time, but then one of the "others" will take over and I inevitably get lost in all the others commotion. So what I'm saying is, when I'm online, it is me, Amanda. I am Biologically male, I have a penis. I'm also comfortable having said penis, I just prefer to be feminine.

Not really sure what that makes me? I know i'm not transgender, because I don't want to have a gender reassignment surgery, but I also know im not cis-gender male. I guess the best way to describe it is that i'm gender fluid, leaning feminine.

I do see a therapist for my DID, but just know that if I seem to "dissapear" for a long time (few months) or if i take a few days to repspond to a message or dare request, its probally due to me being "unavailable."

From talking to my therapist, I've been able to gather that, in total, we have seven personalities.
  1. Me (Amanda)
  2. Michael (the "core" personality as our therapist calls it)
  3. Shaggy (third most dominate)
  4. Dave
  5. Marcus
  6. Hunter
  7. Alice

I'm only co-conscious with 3 of them however: Michael, Shaggy, and Marcus. this means that when I'm out, they can see and hear what i'm saying and doing, but they cant interact without coming out. like, we are basically out at the same time, without being out at the same time. it's hard to describe properly.

well, at least that's the best way I can explain it. I'm biologically male, but "live" as a femboi named Amanda. and Whenever I'm online, I'm cross-dressed, I already wear panties on a daily basis, (they are just cheaper and more comfy than any other undies I've worn) and yea, I guess that's it for this blog entry! as always, I love y'all!

ok bye!!!! <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 192 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing, I admire your ability to embrace all parts of you!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    Thanks for sharing, I admire your ability to embrace all parts of you!
    Thanks, it wasn't and isn't easy. But it certainly does make life a little easier.
    Posted 01-09-2018 at 11:13 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline