Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

Things You Should Know

Posted 09-26-2016 at 05:04 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 09-26-2016 at 05:08 PM by The Slutty Princess

I've learned a lot of things through college and the last few weeks and I thought I'd share the knowledge. With so much negativity on here, here is a little positivity; things you should know; things you should do more of. I love all of you. Forewarning, I apologize for my bad language.

1. Appreciate your relatives; you never know what'll happen. If you have problems with relatives, work them out know. It will only get worse over time.

2. If you don't want to wear makeup,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

An Open Letter to Grandpa...

Posted 09-22-2016 at 07:42 PM by The Slutty Princess

It's been thirty-four hours since you passed. As the hours pass, I only miss you more. I love you more than anybody in the world. I don't know how to express my love, my tears can only form into words to express my love towards you. Every time I think of you, I feel like crawling under the bed sheets and crying forever. You can probably imagine just how hard it is writing to you. I can't guarantee you I'll finish this, nor can I guarantee it to be a masterpiece but I'll write as much as I can before...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nothing We Had Expected

Posted 09-13-2016 at 04:11 PM by The Slutty Princess

I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm overcome with emotions.

Sammie had not gotten much sleep at all last night and said she had felt worse this morning so I took her to the student health building where they ran scans on her. It was a "little stomach bug" as I had stated nor was it the flu that Sammie had thought she had. It turns out that it is much worse.

She had a tumor the was roughly the size of a volleyball removed from her today. We are waiting for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bath Time!

Posted 09-12-2016 at 09:33 PM by The Slutty Princess

Sammie’s angel eyes haven’t been shining as bright lately. It turns out that the ‘little stomach bug’ she had on her birthday was just the start of flu (we think). With the changing of the seasons from summer to fall, it is the start of flu season, unfortunately, it hit Sammie first. She had tried going to her classes today but left after her second class because she wasn’t feeling well. She’s been home resting for the last few days. Hopefully, she’ll get well soon, I miss seeing my joyous ball of energy....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The Birthday Girl!

Posted 09-11-2016 at 07:34 AM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was Sammie’s birthday...It wasn’t as dreamy and amatory as I had envisioned it being but it was the best two busy college students could do for a celebratory night. I had requested off work earlier in the week to do some preparation so I had the entire night off; meanwhile, Sammie was at work. I spent a few hours furnishing the house to a more romantic, lovey-dovey set-up, setting it up like a romantic movie seen. I dimmed the lights in the bedroom, scattered the beds in fake rose petals....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Matches Made in Heaven

Posted 08-29-2016 at 06:40 PM by The Slutty Princess

What's new with me besides the interesting sex, meeting new friends, adapting to the city lifestyle, and awaiting classes?

Well, I applied for three part-time jobs and got all three and I couldn't be happier! I am now a campus library aid, a campus daycare assistant, and a photographer for a real estate agency! I couldn't be happier! I finally get to put my camera to good use! I couldn't have asked for a better turn-out! If I'm not chilling with adorable little children, I'm surrounded...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Experience with Wax Play

Posted 08-29-2016 at 08:34 AM by The Slutty Princess

It all started on the couch. We were cuddled up, covered up in blankets and embraced in each other’s warmth, watching the VMAs and fan-girling over my girls winning two VMAs. Living together with nobody else around, we have been embracing our seclusion. If I’m not going out for the night, you can bet that I am stripped down to my bra and panties or my birthday suit, depending on how warm it is in the house! I take the back, nine out of ten times, the bra is off. Ugh, I hate bras, they are so fricking...
Posted in Uncategorized