Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

Coming Out

Posted 07-27-2016 at 07:45 PM by The Slutty Princess

For my entire life, I have been confused with my sexuality. At a young age, I always found boys attractive. I wanted to have a boyfriend because, well, everyone had a boyfriend. At the same time, I viewed girls as beautiful as well. I wasn’t necessarily attracted to them, I just found certain aspects about them that I liked but I never really grasped onto these thoughts until I was a teenager. These thoughts had strengthened. I viewed girls differently than my friends did and I actually worried that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My First Time with Sammie Part 3

Posted 07-16-2016 at 09:38 AM by The Slutty Princess

I ran my fingers down her ribs before sliding my hands underneath her. My mouth hovered over her nipple. I breathed slowly, letting my warm breath taunt it before she arched her back and perked upwards, pushing her nipple in my mouth squirming and moaning as my mouth, lips, teeth, and tongue began teasing it. Just like mine, I had found her breaking point. I kept my hands locked behind her back, trying to keep her still as her body shook and quivered. I was still exploring. I tried all sorts of maneuvers,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Time with Sammie Part 2

Posted 07-16-2016 at 09:36 AM by The Slutty Princess

Sammie’s breath was slowly increasing as she sucked and licked my hyper-sensitive nipples, causing her to have to take very small breaks to catch her breath, only driving me crazier! I couldn’t control myself. I was squirming, kicking, pushing deeper into the pillows to try to escape this tremendous torture. I maintained biting on my lip, breathless, gasping for air, whimpering from the overload of pleasure that her mouth was creating. Her mouth was practically vibrating against each of my nipples, causing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Time with Sammie Part 1

Posted 07-16-2016 at 09:31 AM by The Slutty Princess

They say when you fall in love, it happens slowly. At first, you don’t know what love is. Then you fall. Tonight was the falling! Sammie and I have been taking things slow. We were still getting used to each other, to our relationship. We talked it over and promised each other that we wouldn’t have sex until we both were comfortable until we both were ready. And quite frankly, we didn’t need sex. I enjoyed her company and she enjoyed mine. She wasn’t just eye candy, she was soul food. We could have gone...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Feeling Good~Michael Buble/Nina Simone

Posted 07-12-2016 at 10:45 AM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 07-12-2016 at 03:38 PM by The Slutty Princess

Firstly, I was motivated by Joanna's beautiful cover of Malice Mizer's Syunikiss! Your voice is intoxicating!

I usually keep my music to myself but I was inspired by Joanna so I decided to share a little bit of my cover of Nina Simone's/Michael Buble's Feeling Good. It's one of my favorite songs plus it fits my feelings right now! Hope you like it!

My Cover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Sleeping with Sammie

Posted 07-09-2016 at 08:14 AM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was special. Actually, it was more than special, it was magical. I took Sammie out for a little date and told her the good news….I was all hers. After eating, we spent hours walking the lake shore and by the time we called it quits, we were both tired. Sammie begged me in the car to sleep at her house. She played her cute tricks, sticking out her bottom lip and giving me a sad face. I laughed. I couldn’t say no, her begging was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

When we got...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Hardest Decision of My Life

Posted 07-07-2016 at 12:49 PM by The Slutty Princess

As some of you know, I have been facing a tough dilemma since coming out to my friend Sammie. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for roughly six and a half months, sharing moments and experiences I will never forget. My heart has been torn between the two of them, I love both of them but I couldn’t have both. I finally made my decision today. I have finally found peace within myself.

I have chosen Sammie.

I guess you could say a series of text messages ultimately...
Posted in Uncategorized