Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

My Bucket List

Posted 08-04-2016 at 05:55 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 10-29-2016 at 03:01 PM by The Slutty Princess

I thought I’d share my lifelong bucket list of what I’d like to accomplish/do before I die. I’d love to hear your bucket list as well! I always like to hear what others have on their list! Some of the items on my list are quite achievable, some require money, and some are hard challenges but I tried to keep my list to ‘achievable’ things!

-Travel to Machu Picchu: I just find it stunning. I’d love to see it in person but it’ll cost a pretty penny to go!

-Travel to Paris/Kiss on top of the Eiffel Tower: The city of love. I’d love to see Paris at night-time and of course, I’d love to see it with Sammie

-Scuba Diving: I’d love to go scuba diving and check out all the little fishes, plants, and shipwrecks!

-Run in an Ultra Race: I’d love to run in a 100k race! I don’t think I have the legs to do it but I’d love to try it! Maybe participate is a better word to use than run!

-Try BDSM with Sammie: I’ve never had good experience with BDSM but maybe with the right person, I’ll like it! (Or maybe I will never like it) Done 9/10/16!

-Master Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata on piano: I think anyone that plays piano has this on their bucketlist!

-Have sex on the beach: I just think it would be an awesome spot, though I’ve heard from people, it’s not as good as it sounds!

-Sing in Front of a Crowd: My family had always encouraged me to sing, to join choir or band but I never listened. Well, I attempted choir but I hated the teacher so I quit before I could ever sing in front of a crowd (not counting the Christmas songs we are forced to sing in elementary schools). I regret it now. I enjoy singing and I would love to perform infront of a crowd. I sang at our graduation and the crowd’s reaction was overwhelming. I’d like to feel that again, maybe in front of a larger audience!

-Write an Erotic Story: I love reading erotic stories but I’d love to write one, if I ever have the time. I got quite a few good ideas!

-Meet Fifth Harmony: I’ve met Camila but I’d love to meet the entire group!

-Shower Under a Waterfall/Kiss Under a Waterfall: I have an obsession with waterfalls!

-Get a small tattoo: of something the means alot to me

-Purchase a country house: or a lakeside house! I'd love to fix up and remodel an old country house!

-Adopt a Baby: One of the top things on my bucket list!

-Donate over a million dollars to charities in my lifetime: Hopefully focusing on MS, Cancer, and Alzheimers because they have affected me the most but I also want to give money to a homeless person every time I see one!

-Attempt to learn French or Spanish: If there are any takers out there with patience, I’d love your help! I took Spanish in high school but hated the teacher and learned nothing. Done 9/1/16 ~Joined French and Spanish club at the University!

-Have breakfast in bed at a fancy, 5-star, expensive hotel: and of course, have sex at the hotel too!

-Drink an expensive champagne somewhere elegant: like on a beach as the sun sets!

-Learn to Ballroom dance: I've always wanted to give it a shot!

-Sing with a well-known artist: I enjoy singing, singing a duet with another artist would be a dream come true!

-Have Sammie sing with me: She has sang to me once and I loved it so much, I cried!

-Have sex in a small rowboat/canoe: Preferably at night, as long as it doesn't tip over!

-Watch the top ten movies of all time: It make take awhile but I'm up for it!

-Have sex in a pool: Haha, came close while on vacation but it didn't amount to anything!

-Have sex in the woods while or after it has rained: Enjoying nature and sex with the little water droplets sounding like thunder over the canopy of trees!

-Have sex on a bed of rose petals: Romantic and smells nice! Maybe with a few candles lit! I'll have to keep that in mind with someone's birthday approaching! Done 9/10/16!

-Attend a wedding (as a bridesmaid): I love weddings but I've only attended two as a little girl. There's something magical in the air!

-Kiss the love of my life every day and tell her "I love you": just so she never forgets!

-Eat pancakes with maple syrup and bacon in Canada: I hear it tastes better than here! Done 10/27/16!

-Watch my family and friends succeed at their goals: Nothing would make me happier!

And Lastly….

-Take her last name: I think you all know who the ‘her’ is.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1118 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A very cool bucket list! It tells me a lot more of who you are as a person - and that is quite awesome! Just the note about pancakes and Canadian bacon in Canada - you would taste better in Canada too! (evil, twisted grin!)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thewilds View Comment
    A very cool bucket list! It tells me a lot more of who you are as a person - and that is quite awesome! Just the note about pancakes and Canadian bacon in Canada - you would taste better in Canada too! (evil, twisted grin!)
    Oh, really?
    I'm sure if I was drizzled with Canadian syrup, I'd taste better too! Haha, goodnight!
    Posted 08-04-2016 at 08:48 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I have to ask after reading so much about her; does sammie have a gD account? :3
  4. Old Comment
    A wonderfull list.
    My advice:
    - really keep it
    - and go for it.
    I read it and i see nothing impossible on it, only the 100km ultrarace may be just a "participate", and the 1 million dollar donation may become a bit less, but I think you can both make them close enought to get "ticked".

in my experience:
    - just having the list
    - taking it serious
    - remembering it
    - working to it
    Will make it happen.

my guess: you will have them all ticked at the age of 40 (with the 2 modifications I mentioned) or even sooner.
    just don't stop dreaming.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M.G View Comment
    I have to ask after reading so much about her; does sammie have a gD account? :3
    She doesn't. She doesn't know anything about this site. (As far as I know)
    Posted 08-05-2016 at 01:50 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    A wonderfull list.
    My advice:
    - really keep it
    - and go for it.
    I read it and i see nothing impossible on it, only the 100km ultrarace may be just a "participate", and the 1 million dollar donation may become a bit less, but I think you can both make them close enought to get "ticked".

in my experience:
    - just having the list
    - taking it serious
    - remembering it
    - working to it
    Will make it happen.

my guess: you will have them all ticked at the age of 40 (with the 2 modifications I mentioned) or even sooner.
    just don't stop dreaming.
    Thank you!
    I honestly think I could finish a 100k race! It'd be one of the toughest things I'd ever do but I enjoy challenges. I've ran multiple marathons and placed quite well. A little bit of training, plenty of water, and a strict diet for a few weeks and I think I could give it a try!

As far as the money goes...I set the goal of a million dollars when I was eleven. When I was eleven, I started raising money and participating in charitable races. With the goal in mind, I've kept track of the money I raised.
    Starting when I was eleven, I ran and fundraised in the Multiple Sclerosis 5k walk/run and I've done it every year. When I was 13, I've ran and fundraised for Relay for Life. Starting when I was 15, I began fundraising and participating in the Alzheimer's 25k walk/run. So I've been running and fundraising in the MS race for 7 years, 5 years for Relay for Life, and 3 years for Alzheimer's.I pay my way in, which is usually about $25-$100 depending on what race it is and then I furiously try to fundraise and collect money, usually by going door-to-door and asking people if they could donate. I've spent hours and hours just fundraising. This isn't even close to where I donate the majority of my money. I'm a firm believer that there are plenty more people that could use the money more than I could use it. I've been a waitress for quite a while, (I think almost eight or nine years). Each paycheck the money from tips, I separate. 10% of all my tips/paychecks I put aside for charity, the rest of my money goes directly in my savings. 10% may not sound like much but it adds up!

I don't mean to sound arrogant by saying any of this. I don't keep track of how much I donate/fundraise for bragging rights, I keep track of it all strictly for meeting my goal of a million dollars, so please don't criticize me. I don't keep track of it for anything but for my own personal goal because it means alot to me.

Multiple Sclerosis 5k Run/Walk
    2007: $3,219
    2008: $3,982
    2009: $4,659
    2010: $4,114
    2011: $5,013
    2012: $4,961
    2013: $5,190
    2014: $5,234
    2015: $6,755 (I found quite a few generous people!)
    2016: As of right now, the race hasn't happened yet but I've been fundraising my heart out and I a sitting at $5,463 and have roughly another month to collect more!
    Total: $43,127

Relay for Life: (I have a team of four people so the I didn't help fundraise all the money, but I participated in getting a majority of it!)
    2011: $8,743
    2012: $8,991
    2013: $9,357
    2014: $10,065
    2015: $10,832
    2016: $10,480 (Race is in a few days)
    Total: $58,498

Alzheimer's: I've had a ton of help from my brother, sister, and parents!
    2013: $11,967
    2014: $13,114
    2015: $13,413
    2016: $13,670
    Total: $52,164

Wounded Warriors Total: $2,320
    ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: $480

Grand Total: $156,589

I think my pace going well for being only 18 years old! Granted, I'm not sure I can say I directly donated all this money. I spent long hours baking and running a bake sale, making and selling arts and crafts, setting my paychecks/tips aside, and going door-to-door. I know going door-to-door isn't that 'ethical' but I've been doing it since I was eleven. I'm not sure if I can count all the money towards my goal since I simply only 'collected' about half of it, the other half I would say came from my paychecks, baked goods, crafts, etc. I hoping I can convince Hailey to let me do a fundraising night at the library for Alzheimer's!

Again, by sharing this I don't want to sound like an arrogant prick. The money I donate doesn't mean jack to me, I just want to put it to a better use than I would have used it. I don't want to brag that I donated this much to here and this much to there. I don't care. In fact, I don't go around telling people I fundraised this much for Relay for Life, or I fundraised this much for MS. I keep it to myself and keep record of it just to try to reach a million dollars. There is much more to this than the fundraising parts. I've watched Cancer, MS, and Alzheimers destroy my love ones and I want to find a cure and if money helps find a cure, by all means, that's what I'll do.
    Posted 08-05-2016 at 02:35 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Thank you!
    I honestly think I could finish a 100k race! It'd be one of the toughest things I'd ever do but I enjoy challenges. I've ran multiple marathons and placed quite well. A little bit of training, plenty of water, and a strict diet for a few weeks and I think I could give it a try!

As far as the money goes...I set the goal of a million dollars when I was eleven. When I was eleven, I started raising money and participating in charitable races. With the goal in mind, I've kept track of the money I raised.
    Starting when I was eleven, I ran and fundraised in the Multiple Sclerosis 5k walk/run and I've done it every year. When I was 13, I've ran and fundraised for Relay for Life. Starting when I was 15, I began fundraising and participating in the Alzheimer's 25k walk/run. So I've been running and fundraising in the MS race for 7 years, 5 years for Relay for Life, and 3 years for Alzheimer's.I pay my way in, which is usually about $25-$100 depending on what race it is and then I furiously try to fundraise and collect money, usually by going door-to-door and asking people if they could donate. I've spent hours and hours just fundraising. This isn't even close to where I donate the majority of my money. I'm a firm believer that there are plenty more people that could use the money more than I could use it. I've been a waitress for quite a while, (I think almost eight or nine years). Each paycheck the money from tips, I separate. 10% of all my tips/paychecks I put aside for charity, the rest of my money goes directly in my savings. 10% may not sound like much but it adds up!

I don't mean to sound arrogant by saying any of this. I don't keep track of how much I donate/fundraise for bragging rights, I keep track of it all strictly for meeting my goal of a million dollars, so please don't criticize me. I don't keep track of it for anything but for my own personal goal because it means alot to me.

Multiple Sclerosis 5k Run/Walk
    2007: $3,219
    2008: $3,982
    2009: $4,659
    2010: $4,114
    2011: $5,013
    2012: $4,961
    2013: $5,190
    2014: $5,234
    2015: $6,755 (I found quite a few generous people!)
    2016: As of right now, the race hasn't happened yet but I've been fundraising my heart out and I a sitting at $5,463 and have roughly another month to collect more!
    Total: $43,127

Relay for Life: (I have a team of four people so the I didn't help fundraise all the money, but I participated in getting a majority of it!)
    2011: $8,743
    2012: $8,991
    2013: $9,357
    2014: $10,065
    2015: $10,832
    2016: $10,480 (Race is in a few days)
    Total: $58,498

Alzheimer's: I've had a ton of help from my brother, sister, and parents!
    2013: $11,967
    2014: $13,114
    2015: $13,413
    2016: $13,670
    Total: $52,164

Wounded Warriors Total: $2,320
    ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: $480

Grand Total: $156,589

I think my pace going well for being only 18 years old! Granted, I'm not sure I can say I directly donated all this money. I spent long hours baking and running a bake sale, making and selling arts and crafts, setting my paychecks/tips aside, and going door-to-door. I know going door-to-door isn't that 'ethical' but I've been doing it since I was eleven. I'm not sure if I can count all the money towards my goal since I simply only 'collected' about half of it, the other half I would say came from my paychecks, baked goods, crafts, etc. I hoping I can convince Hailey to let me do a fundraising night at the library for Alzheimer's!

Again, by sharing this I don't want to sound like an arrogant prick. The money I donate doesn't mean jack to me, I just want to put it to a better use than I would have used it. I don't want to brag that I donated this much to here and this much to there. I don't care. In fact, I don't go around telling people I fundraised this much for Relay for Life, or I fundraised this much for MS. I keep it to myself and keep record of it just to try to reach a million dollars. There is much more to this than the fundraising parts. I've watched Cancer, MS, and Alzheimers destroy my love ones and I want to find a cure and if money helps find a cure, by all means, that's what I'll do.
    Ok... Respect!!.....
    No, you dont sound arrogant at all,
    Actually you just proof my point,
    - dont let them go
    - keep believing and trying
    I honestly believe you can reach them all at age of 40 (actually now you have shared this: likely sooner).

And you effectively convinced me about the 2 ones i had a slight doubt about
    Updated 08-05-2016 at 10:00 PM by sir stefan
  8. Old Comment
    Just gained so much more respect for you on top of the amount of respect I already had for you.
  9. Old Comment
    It is great in sharing what you hope to achieve in your life. It is also nice to know what you have started at a young age in believing in those causes close to your heart and supporting them. It takes a special kind of person to give of there money, time and effort. Not everyone can do such a thing. Yet, when it affects you and makes that big difference in experience it first hand. It does open up your eyes and make you think!