Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Survival Tips for Dares!

Posted 10-05-2016 at 06:20 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 10-05-2016 at 06:22 PM by The Slutty Princess

As most know, I used to be quite active in completing dares and tasks from users on this website and I had an amazing time. With college, I’m finally settling down and I’m not nearly as active but I learned many things in the process and I thought I’d share my knowledge. From having sex in a barn to scampering around my house naked, I had quite a rich history on this website and I learned valuable things from every task I completed. I don’t see too many users on this website that actually complete dares. Hopefully, I can share what I have learned and motivate others to push their boundaries, because believe me, if you push your boundaries, you will have tons and tons of fun! I’ll write about the thrill, the doing of dares, and advice towards dares, mostly being exhibitionism, public. And semi-public dares because that’s what the majority of the dares I completed consisted of. Note, all my advice is much easier said than done!
Without further ado, here is my knowledge and advice!

1. Love yourself. This may sound corny but I think it is one of the most important tips of advice. Your body is your temple, a beautiful temple. Love your body, be comfortable in your body, be confident about your image. Don’t gloat or be arrogant about it, just love yourself. This will entitle you to a much better experience, you’ll feel sexy and feeling sexy only makes the moment better!

2. Be comfortable in your skin. Start by spending more time naked, whether this is sleeping naked or just stripping off all your clothes as soon as you get home. If you are a beginner, spend time in your room naked. Do more things naked, watch Netflix naked, read naked, surf the internet naked! Once you are comfortable in your room, broaden your horizons. When your parents/siblings/roommates are gone, walk around your house naked. Even walking around a still, empty house is a thrill! If you get more daring, attempt it with someone home. I’ve always been comfortable in my own skin but I pushed myself even further by doing it in the woods. I always used to bow hunt by myself, and if I got bored, I’d strip naked and walk around the woods naked! It’s a thrill!

3. Be safe. I can’t stress this more! If you want to push your boundaries and attempt some sort of exhibitionism in public, such as flashing, be safe. Know your limits. Firstly, I’d never...ever...strip naked in public. I’ve done it a few times but those were mistakes on my behalf. If you strip naked, you are only asking for trouble. Know your laws. Know your location. If you are going to attempt some sort of flashing, make sure you are in an ‘adult’ area.

4. Wait to orgasm. The anticipation, the thrill, the hormones, they all will push you towards orgasm but make sure you save your orgasms for the right time. From experience, don’t orgasm during a dare, as soon as you orgasm, you lose interest as your dopamine levels decrease. If you are going to spend time at a mall, wait to orgasm until you get to your car!

5. Only do dares that spike your interest. I’ve made the mistake before. I forced myself to do dares to make others happy and I didn’t have a pleasant experience. If you like the dare, your experience will only be better!

6. Write a Report. I’d also encourage writing a blog/report on your experience. It doesn’t have to be a long, detailed, elaborate report, but just a report about what you liked, what you didn’t like, the feelings going through you, your surroundings, etc. I guarantee you, if you provide a report, you’ll receive more dares.

Believe me, the thrill of completing some of these tasks are amazing! They’ll leave you sweating in anticipation, they’ll take your breath away, leave you shaking, and make you feel on top of the world. Thrill is the greatest pleasure and you can get thrill from the smallest things! It’s a thrill to go commando for a day and it’s a thrill to masturbate in a public bathroom!

I’m always open to chat. If you have questions, please ask away! Thank you, TheWilds, for suggesting this blog post!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 804 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing your experiences and insights, especially the writing of reports! That was one area where you shine above the rest! I am your biggest fan!
  2. Old Comment
    I've read a lot of your reports, and they were a blast. I understand 100% why you backed off, and Sammie is very lucky to have you, but I think I'd have given my right arm to have been a bystander for some things you did lol.
    Very good post.
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you so, so much for posting this. This is the kind of thing I wish I had been able to read when I first joined gD, because it would have saved me a lot of heartache and physical injury. Love this.
    Posted 10-06-2016 at 10:46 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline