Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

School.

Posted 01-19-2011 at 08:25 AM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)
Updated 01-20-2011 at 05:00 AM by AlanWins

So this week I went to 2 out of 12 classes. I'm skipping one right now as I type. I have exams on Friday and I'm not at risk of failing any courses. Should I even bother going?

UPDATE: I didn't go and I'm not going today either.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I sometimes wonder..

Posted 01-18-2011 at 10:46 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Updated 01-18-2011 at 10:53 AM by softeyes

Does third world kids ever get depressed?
You know, those you see in the TV in nothing but a loincloth and bloated tummies, happily eating away on something they found in the street all the while having a huge smile on their faces?
I just wonder.
Because they seem so happy.
I just bought myself a super laptop, and a super smartphone, and I still have money to spare, and a house, and friends, and family, and an often visited anything-you-want-store close by.
And I still
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need a break

Posted 01-11-2011 at 01:20 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey everyone. You are going to probably see less of me around here from now on. I have been a member for 4 and a half years and occasionally you just need a break. I won't go into full details, but some circumstances have caused this. I would appreciate it if you would respect my privacy. I won't be returning PM's or emails (as I removing my email account from my outlook to reduce temptations). I am not sure how long this is going to last. But with school coming up I need to get some priorities...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A week later...

Posted 01-11-2011 at 01:02 AM by lilysmaster

Time for a new blog, so I scratched the idea of a daily blog type thing, mainly due to nothing really to say. I however in a weeks time, met, and talked to a lot more people. I feel more like people know me and I am actually kind of part of the community.

I am now a gD story editor although I have yet to edit a story it makes me feel needed and once it starts rolling it will give me something to do and be useful which should cut down on my backseat modding even more. Which for the most
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yellow

Posted 01-09-2011 at 08:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow,

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh all the things I've done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know you know I love you so
You know I love
getDare Expert
Posted in Songs
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Big bad wolf, eat me eat me eat me, why doesn't anybody just fuck anymore?

Posted 01-08-2011 at 02:28 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

Damn. - The things I didn't find on Tumblr.

I want you kneeling before me so I can look into your eyes, I want to grab a fistful of your hair as I pull you closer to me, the fear in your eyes as you are uncertain what is to follow.
I want to see you plead with your eyes, begging me without words, the pleading, longing looks.
I want to hear your nervous laugh when I make a suggestion about doing something to you, followed by the change in your face as you realise that I am
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I should be happy about this...but i'm not :(

Posted 01-07-2011 at 11:16 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Well my girlfriend recently got accepted into her college of choice and also got a scholarship. I know I should be extremely happy for her and I know I am...it's just that I sort of want to cry about knowing next year we won't be able to see each other for months at a time and even then we wouldn't be able to do much. I feel absolutely horrible for feeling this way too
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized