Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

I need a break

Posted 01-11-2011 at 01:20 PM by Manbearpig

Hey everyone. You are going to probably see less of me around here from now on. I have been a member for 4 and a half years and occasionally you just need a break. I won't go into full details, but some circumstances have caused this. I would appreciate it if you would respect my privacy. I won't be returning PM's or emails (as I removing my email account from my outlook to reduce temptations). I am not sure how long this is going to last. But with school coming up I need to get some priorities in order and to be honest, this website isn't one of them. Good luck friends.

Manbearpig
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1420 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hope you sort your life out - I know how addictive gD can become and how much you occasionally need to just focus on real life rather than a website. I left for about 8 months (I think) and can assure you that you can get back into it when the right time comes and if you want to.

Best of luck with school

M
  2. Old Comment
    Best of luck! I've been where you are yourself and understand how it goes.
  3. Old Comment
    Good luck with school and hope you do come back when your life is right on track. (: Don't go for too long because I like you.
  4. Old Comment
    Take care, fatness friend