Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dr. Cass replies: I don't get any responses

Posted 09-26-2019 at 02:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-30-2019 at 01:45 AM by CSasha

Hello dear readers,

Another letter from a getDare user reached my office:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetheart Anonymous
I still couldnt really reach anybody here to get responses.
With the missing pretext, it's about getting responses to the most polite messages even with an avatar!

While I might have answered that before, I try to address the issue in short:

NEVER message random people!
Never request friendship without further communication.
Never...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Adventures in Chastity

Posted 09-23-2019 at 01:42 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags chastity

Adventures in Chastity

Ever since getting into denial I’ve been curious about taking it one step further with a chastity device. I’ve done no touch before and rather than (somehow) managing months at a time without a proper release I struggle to control my busy little hands for anything much longer than a week (although it’s now a permanent rule for me so that’ll be put to the test). Chastity though has always been something I’ve just been able to toy with due to a badly fitting device....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Weight Loss - New Plan

Posted 09-23-2019 at 08:17 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

After a semi-successful start to the weight loss, I managed to fall over the weekend and pick up four broken bones in my foot.

This puts a damper on the weight loss - standing on a scale is fairly impossible. Standing at all is impossible because of injuries to the other foot (no breaks at least)!

So the new plan.......I'm hoping someone has good suggestions for weight loss while less mobile.

I'm watching what I eat and drink very carefully now.
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Question and Ansears

Posted 09-22-2019 at 09:14 AM by charmedone

I have a question and a fascination to this,
This question is amid at Females as they can explain this because it’s there feelings and what it involves,
I have long been interested in water sports and the pee fetish but never really understood why they do this,
So if any females reading this article could they answer this question for me,
Either post a reply hear or email your answer to [email protected]
I know it depends on the amount of liquid one drinks so lets...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

It's been a while

Posted 09-22-2019 at 07:38 AM by RainbowSky

Its been a really long time since I've been on here properly. A lot has happened in that time which explains why I've been quite quiet.

I graduated university and became a qualified teacher. I got a full time seasonal job as I decided I didn't want to teach secondary school kids. So me and my BF ended up at different ends of the UK doing jobs that we loved but it made it really hard for us to see each other and really do anything.

We did our respective jobs for a year....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Where have all the add threads gone?

Posted 09-21-2019 at 12:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Well, turns out we have a new one, by sasha this time, deepthroats again. My favorite!

So go check it out and add.

I have to confess those threads are making and keeping me incredibly horny.
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Married woman wanting to try the wilder side, by being controlled by someone else.

Posted 09-15-2019 at 08:37 PM by michelle1978

I am married. I have no children and I live a very normal dull boring life. I have seen posts on here in the past of women being pushed to do very wild, daring and vulnerable things without the control to stop it. I am wanting to try this for a while from someone online. I have been a member of this site for sometime but haven't been very active. I have do the no underclothes thing and that wasn't super exciting. i do not know what limits I have because I haven't been pushed. I would want to try no limits...
Posted in Uncategorized