Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Trust fund.

Posted 09-26-2017 at 04:24 AM by AbusiveMaster

With a trust fund, or certain saving accounts, you can have a significant amount of money, and yet still be poor as you have no access to the funds without incurring penalties that you are unwilling to pay. So it is possible to be worth thousands, tens of thousands, and yet be unable to buy a can of beans.

Imagine then, if you will, that instead of your financial worth, you were to deposit your value as a person, your worth as a human being, into a trust fund. The fund is administered
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 09-25-2017 at 06:46 PM by Megumin
Updated 03-10-2022 at 11:36 PM by Megumin

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Denial, Anal, Light Name Calling, Femdom, Hentai, Teasing, CBT, Ruined Orgasms, Feet, Armpits.

Dislikes: Multiple Orgasms, Post Orgasm Torture, Toothpaste, Spanking, Long Term Denial,
Time Wasting Tasks, Masturbation Denial.

Limits: Permanent, Family, Public, Scat, Pee, Messy, Pictures, Pins/Sharp, Extreme, Blood, Crossdressing, Loud, Revealing Private Information.

I have no toys
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 09-25-2017 at 05:58 PM by nareth
Updated Yesterday at 06:20 AM by nareth

Just got dared to add PM dares so here we go

1. MARKED - I will write anything you want on my body If it can be hidden by regular clothes I will write it in permanent marker and let it fade naturally. If it can be seen while wearing regular clothes I will wear it for two hours. If it is not obscene I will go for a short walk with the words in place.
2. SHAVE - I will shave everything chin and under and make sure it stays like this for the next 2 month.
3. PLUGGED - ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About me

Posted 09-25-2017 at 12:35 PM by SecretDiaper
Updated 01-31-2021 at 07:28 AM by SecretDiaper (keeping the info relevant)

Hey there people of getDare
I wanted to introduce myself with this blog entry.

This will be updated as i spend more time exploring myself so come and visit again if you like.

Short version: 25/M/Bratty sub

Long version:
I consider myself a little that has problems embracing his little side
that could be due to the lack of utilities (aka bottles; diapers; toys; stuffies; etc.)
or that i am not really comfortable with that side of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Under me.

Posted 09-24-2017 at 06:39 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 09-24-2017 at 07:26 AM by AbusiveMaster

Recently Icy and I have had a couple of conversations in which she has commented we are equals. She is right. She went on to say that in our relationship, we both have the right to feel happy, have our needs met. She was right. But all this was prefaced with the statement that she is not under me. That part is wrong. Explaining why the third statement is wrong when following the previous two is not a light or easy matter. On one occasion I was typing on my phone, and I refuse to go into detailed...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The chapter II.

Posted 09-24-2017 at 06:11 AM by sandimandi (Self Humiliation/Degradation)

We were silent all the way to home, my blouse is still wet and im starting to feel the cold air on my breasts...master´s last order was one unexpected to me, he had a break on the gas station ..no it was not for the fuel but for my deeper humiliation. "the window is dirty. so here is your chance to make me forgot your naughty behaviour, go and clean it! " I think my suprised face told him everything. I slowly went to look where is the water to wash the window on the car and deeply hoped someone...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9 ruined & reasons Pt.2

Posted 09-23-2017 at 01:07 PM by eevee.velvet

Part 2 – 9 ruined owords
Word to the wise – these aren’t in any particular order and the reason is to add to the anticipation on the day.
How they work -
- Each will be written on identical pieces of paper and folded the same way.
- At the end of the 150 or less min wunnolf will pull one
- The first ruined begins immediately (not allowed to stall)
- When the ruined is achieved wunnolf has 8 minutes to rest then pick again before starting on the next ruined....
getDare Sweetheart