Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SecretDiaper

Rate this Entry

About me

Posted 09-25-2017 at 12:35 PM by SecretDiaper
Updated 01-31-2021 at 07:28 AM by SecretDiaper (keeping the info relevant)

Hey there people of getDare
I wanted to introduce myself with this blog entry.

This will be updated as i spend more time exploring myself so come and visit again if you like.

Short version: 25/M/Bratty sub

Long version:
I consider myself a little that has problems embracing his little side
that could be due to the lack of utilities (aka bottles; diapers; toys; stuffies; etc.)
or that i am not really comfortable with that side of me but in the past i have felt really little at some points that i wanted to embrace it but i couldnt because i was around people that dont know about that.
It has become so far that i am feeling lonely (living alone for 5+ years now and never happened before)

Also i am brat! If i get to know people i tend to push it with little insults or missbehavior just to see how far i can go and where the tolerance ends.

I need someone to show me a way through life... i need rules for my daily routine because i cant find a routine on my own but if i set up a time table i just ignore it, get lazy and dont do it... I need someone who is not afraid to put me back in my place with a spanking or something else.

If all of this appeals to you please let me know. I am looking for someone to share this side of my life with.. im tired of hiding it from everyone around me and i want to embrace it more.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 668 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments