Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
  1. Old Comment

I keep coming back

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    For some reason the link isn't working for me.

But thanks for the shout out, I really liked this idea and I am glad that some nice things were said about you!
    Hmm, didn't work for me either. First time hyperlinking while on my phone. I'll fix it when I get home in a few hours.
    Posted 03-25-2018 at 06:46 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  2. Old Comment

I keep coming back

For some reason the link isn't working for me.

But thanks for the shout out, I really liked this idea and I am glad that some nice things were said about you!
  3. Old Comment

I keep coming back

Wish there was a like button on posts so I could like this.
  4. Old Comment

Cum eating, it's a love hate relationship.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    i just read this and its hysterical! this is the kind of luck i would have xD
    Posted 03-24-2018 at 08:21 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  5. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 View Comment
    i feel like without freezing it, in the fridge it might just turn nasty, kinda like if you cum in a cup and leave it sit for longer than like, 10 minutes? blech. i do like the frozen idea tho. i shot my one orgasm this week into a shot glass to freeze it, but then while getting up, i accidentally knocked the shot glass over, spilling it all over the carpet. dammit, now i gotta wait another week. and my carpet has friggin cum on it.
    You make a very valid point... Cum directly onto your food? And sad to hear about it spilling. :-(
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    Hope those suggestions work for you. Sadly, I have no other great ideas. ... Maybe store in the fridge and use as a topping for some food?
    i feel like without freezing it, in the fridge it might just turn nasty, kinda like if you cum in a cup and leave it sit for longer than like, 10 minutes? blech. i do like the frozen idea tho. i shot my one orgasm this week into a shot glass to freeze it, but then while getting up, i accidentally knocked the shot glass over, spilling it all over the carpet. dammit, now i gotta wait another week. and my carpet has friggin cum on it.
    Posted 03-24-2018 at 08:17 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  7. Old Comment
  8. Old Comment

Hope those suggestions work for you. Sadly, I have no other great ideas. ... Maybe store in the fridge and use as a topping for some food?
  9. Old Comment
  10. Old Comment

It's time I stopped lying to myself, I'm trans.

I'm glad you have changed it and feel better now.
    It's also good to be open and honest about who you are. To others but to yourself most of all.
    Be happy, be female, be you!
  11. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    You could also throw your legs over your head and cum directly into your mouth.
    You have less time to lose the horniness that way.
    You might also ruin your orgasm when cumming into your mouth. I find that (partial) ruins often keep me horny.
    I could for sure give this a try whenever I have an orgasm while unlocked!
    Posted 03-23-2018 at 10:14 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  12. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    If you have the opportunity, freeze it in those forms for ice cubes. Collect plenty of cum this way if you want. And then before you cum next time, while you are still horny, you can eat or drink your old cum. lop747 made some great reports in his TORD online thread Add ruins involving that method.
    I'm defiantly going to try this method, the ice cubes? because then i could put them up my ass and let them melt, putting my own cum in my ass! also, i love the idea of sucking of my own frozen cum while fucking my ass. and since a lot of my orgasms are done while caged, i can easily drip the cum into the silicone molds!
    Posted 03-23-2018 at 10:13 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  13. Old Comment

You could also throw your legs over your head and cum directly into your mouth.
    You have less time to lose the horniness that way.
    You might also ruin your orgasm when cumming into your mouth. I find that (partial) ruins often keep me horny.
  14. Old Comment

If you have the opportunity, freeze it in those forms for ice cubes. Collect plenty of cum this way if you want. And then before you cum next time, while you are still horny, you can eat or drink your old cum. lop747 made some great reports in his TORD online thread Add ruins involving that method.
  15. Old Comment

The Untitled Rhyme

Quote:
    Originally Posted by foxknot69 View Comment
    This may sound daunting, or exaggerated, but I think you're kind of turning into a role model for me here.
    Aww, Thanks! I've never really seen myself as role model material before to be honest. I've always seen myself as an anxiety ridden, mentally unstable little bean of joy, so hearing you say that is really nice. ^ u ^
    Posted 03-23-2018 at 12:42 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  16. Old Comment

The Untitled Rhyme

This may sound daunting, or exaggerated, but I think you're kind of turning into a role model for me here.
  17. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    I changed it awhile ago. No one really cares and like Butterfly confirmed, choose what suits you.

I wouldn't even worry about the signature line, it really isn't a issue.

And if you want to talk, I'm here.
    Thanks, and I did change it to M to F. transgender didn't seem specific enough, and in just the short amount of time that I've had it changed on my profile, I feel sooo much better whenever I see my "about me" page.

This has really been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, and I'm hoping it gets better with time.
    Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:50 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  18. Old Comment

Congratulations for finding out. It's not a natural to get that truth and be sure about it (or at least sure enough to start transition, no matter what details this means for you, some doubt is a healthy sign).

I am also confident that you will get better in the long run once you live more true to yourself.

Take care
  19. Old Comment

I changed it awhile ago. No one really cares and like Butterfly confirmed, choose what suits you.

I wouldn't even worry about the signature line, it really isn't a issue.

And if you want to talk, I'm here.
    Updated 03-22-2018 at 01:58 PM by LitDarkness (i can't read apparently.)
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    You won't be banned for your gender being "wrong". Choose the gender that you feel best suits you. That is why there are options. If this is how you honestly feel, then it sounds like one of those options better suits you than male does anyways. And picking something other than male or female will at least start a conversation if somebody is inquiring.

There is no need to be scared. If you are going to share it anywhere, this is the place to do it. Be open. Be honest. Be brave. Be you.
    thanks for taking the time to read my emotional vomit, and that really helps calm those irrational fears. thanks a bundle for your help you sweet bean of a butterfly. ^ u ^
    Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:43 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  21. Old Comment

You won't be banned for your gender being "wrong". Choose the gender that you feel best suits you. That is why there are options. If this is how you honestly feel, then it sounds like one of those options better suits you than male does anyways. And picking something other than male or female will at least start a conversation if somebody is inquiring.

There is no need to be scared. If you are going to share it anywhere, this is the place to do it. Be open. Be honest. Be brave. Be you.
  22. Old Comment

Note, if you check the ban-list (under quick links), you easily Find the (active) mods.
    And/but True, butterfly is likely ok!
  23. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Send a Pm to a mod.
    Prettig sure it’s ok. Being a shelter for Many “insecurities” is a significance of gd.

And.
    Brave outcoming!!
    Kudos!
    that's a good idea, i'm defiantly going to send one to butterfly. (shes the only mod I know)
    Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:02 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  24. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 View Comment
    I think so too, I'm just scared. I love GetDare so much, and I cant afford to loose it.
    Send a Pm to a mod.
    Prettig sure it’s ok. Being a shelter for Many “insecurities” is a significance of gd.

And.
    Brave outcoming!!
    Kudos!
  25. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    I suspect that they will be okay with it. :-)
    I think so too, I'm just scared. I love GetDare so much, and I cant afford to loose it.
    Posted 03-22-2018 at 05:33 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline