Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

It's time I stopped lying to myself, I'm trans.

Posted 03-22-2018 at 04:50 AM by Twisted Kitten

So, it's time i told the truth. all of the truth.

I am transsexual, M to F, pre-op. But I may never get to have the operation I so desire.

So, for a long time, (since about 8th grade) i've felt uncomfortable in my own body. not that i felt insecure as a male, but that i felt more like a female, trapped in a males body. For a while, i chose to identify as a "femboy" telling myself "no, your not uncomfortable being male, your just a feminine male, a femboy." that way my other personalities wouldn't need to worry about me wanting a reassignment surgery. but that has failed. i've been telling myself this lie for a few years now. (since i was 19) because i didn't want to be shut out by the other personalities. but i cant take it anymore.

I live my life as a girl, i dress in women's clothing daily, I have feminine mannerisms, and introduce myself to new people as "Amanda". when i do dress masculine, i feel like i'm living a lie. I feel like i'm hiding who i am as not to offend others or cause trouble. (i usually only dress masculine when going near family, since they didnt take it too well when i came out to them at 18)

I've been wanting to change my gender on my profile to M to F Transsexual, but i'm so scared of being banned, since i'm still biologically male, and (as our core personality is married) will probably never be able to have the sex change that i so desire.

I've been going to a therapist for close to a year now, and until just a few months ago, i was co-conscious with our core personality, mike. but a few months ago that consciousnesses started to go away. im now completely blind to the others, and i can only assume they are blind to me as well.

this scared me, i think i've been shut out from them. i spoke to my therapist about it and she seems to believe that my DID is getting worse. All I know is, I desperately want to be a female. I want to have a sex change and be more like the gender I personally feel i am. i've taken to wearing my chastity cage daily as when i'm wearing it, i cant pee standing up, i have to sit, if i try to pee standing up, it just goes everywhere. this fact makes me feel more like a girl. i've been "out" a lot more often and this has given me time to realize the state im in.

GetDare really helped me to find myself, and i love that. I owe a lot of who i am today, and my comfortablility (is that a word?) with my sexuality to the GetDare community and website, so getting banned due to my gender being "wrong" would be absolutely devastating. I don't know what i would do without GetDare. I love this site and community so much. I don't want to get banned, but i also feel a great pain whenever i see "male" under my gender on my profile.

I want to change it to transgender, or M to F, but i'm too scared of getting banned to do so, thus i haven't.

I could always keep telling myself that im a femboy, and keep living that lie, but it hurts to much to do that.

i feel stuck. like no matter what i do, if i cant openly admit that i am trans, then ill just keep hating myself more and more for lying to myself about who i am.

this blog is kinda my way to get my feelings out into text. let them be known. but its also kind of a cry for help form the wonderful GetDare staff. if any of you are reading this, I want to make my gender here trans, but i'm still pre-op, and may never get to have the operation i want, due to a very good marriage. our wife know that i am trans, she hold the key to my cage. and shes very supportive, even if my own personalities are not. but both her and the core personality want kids of there own. because they want kids, i cant go through with the change. on top of that. if i got the change, her family (who is very homophobic and unaware of the truth about me) would "flip shit"

its hard, and very painful on a daily basis.

i guess im looking for an "ok" or a confirmation of sorts from any staff member that if i changed the gender on my profile to "m to f" or "transgender" with a line in my sig stating "pre-op m to f trans" that i wont get banned for "ling about my gender"

this may just be an irrational fear. i may have nothing to worry about, but i'm still scared. i love this site so much and owe so much to it, that i don't want to chance getting banned.

on a side note, if something were to happen to our marriage, like if she were to leave us for some reason (cant see that happening, its a very good marriage) or worse, if she were to die, then i know that mike (the core) would "off himself"

by "off himself" i don't mean commit suicide, well, not exactly. he would shut himself off from others, and me being the second strongest personality (next to him) i would take over, allowing me to get the operation i want eventually. but as of now, and the foreseeable future, i cant get the change. that being said, i'm still Trans. im not a femboy. that's just the lie i told myself to try to be more comfortable in my own body.

well, i've vomited enough emotion here today. ill leave y'all to it.

talk to ya later my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 351 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I suspect that they will be okay with it. :-)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    I suspect that they will be okay with it. :-)
    I think so too, I'm just scared. I love GetDare so much, and I cant afford to loose it.
    Posted 03-22-2018 at 05:33 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 View Comment
    I think so too, I'm just scared. I love GetDare so much, and I cant afford to loose it.
    Send a Pm to a mod.
    Prettig sure it’s ok. Being a shelter for Many “insecurities” is a significance of gd.

And.
    Brave outcoming!!
    Kudos!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Send a Pm to a mod.
    Prettig sure it’s ok. Being a shelter for Many “insecurities” is a significance of gd.

And.
    Brave outcoming!!
    Kudos!
    that's a good idea, i'm defiantly going to send one to butterfly. (shes the only mod I know)
    Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:02 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Note, if you check the ban-list (under quick links), you easily Find the (active) mods.
    And/but True, butterfly is likely ok!
  6. Old Comment
    You won't be banned for your gender being "wrong". Choose the gender that you feel best suits you. That is why there are options. If this is how you honestly feel, then it sounds like one of those options better suits you than male does anyways. And picking something other than male or female will at least start a conversation if somebody is inquiring.

There is no need to be scared. If you are going to share it anywhere, this is the place to do it. Be open. Be honest. Be brave. Be you.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    You won't be banned for your gender being "wrong". Choose the gender that you feel best suits you. That is why there are options. If this is how you honestly feel, then it sounds like one of those options better suits you than male does anyways. And picking something other than male or female will at least start a conversation if somebody is inquiring.

There is no need to be scared. If you are going to share it anywhere, this is the place to do it. Be open. Be honest. Be brave. Be you.
    thanks for taking the time to read my emotional vomit, and that really helps calm those irrational fears. thanks a bundle for your help you sweet bean of a butterfly. ^ u ^
    Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:43 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  8. Old Comment
    I changed it awhile ago. No one really cares and like Butterfly confirmed, choose what suits you.

I wouldn't even worry about the signature line, it really isn't a issue.

And if you want to talk, I'm here.
    Updated 03-22-2018 at 01:58 PM by LitDarkness (i can't read apparently.)
  9. Old Comment
    Congratulations for finding out. It's not a natural to get that truth and be sure about it (or at least sure enough to start transition, no matter what details this means for you, some doubt is a healthy sign).

I am also confident that you will get better in the long run once you live more true to yourself.

Take care
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    I changed it awhile ago. No one really cares and like Butterfly confirmed, choose what suits you.

I wouldn't even worry about the signature line, it really isn't a issue.

And if you want to talk, I'm here.
    Thanks, and I did change it to M to F. transgender didn't seem specific enough, and in just the short amount of time that I've had it changed on my profile, I feel sooo much better whenever I see my "about me" page.

This has really been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, and I'm hoping it gets better with time.
    Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:50 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  11. Old Comment
    I'm glad you have changed it and feel better now.
    It's also good to be open and honest about who you are. To others but to yourself most of all.
    Be happy, be female, be you!
  12. Old Comment
    <3 I wish you all the best!