Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tiger

1. Old Comment

Need Advice

Ok I will try to avoid the camera as much as possible. If that's not possible, since it's a small studio, I will try to get only my back in the picture with the beautiful bondage.

Thank you everyone!
  2. Old Comment

Need Advice

Or you could do what I did and make sure the photographer does not take face shots I did classy nudes for my friend's photography project for college and she only posted the ones without my face online.
  3. Old Comment

Need Advice

There are websites that mask your IP. They are riddled with ads and slow you down, but it makes basic hiding much easier. Like Depp said, blurring your face is another great option. It is almost impossible to completely hide who you are, there are ways to make it significantly harder.
  4. Old Comment

Need Advice

You may be able to have your face blurred/blacked out. I don't think that would be an unusual or odd request. If you have a job where you are afraid this sort of thing might interfere, I would make sure you can't be instantly identified.
  5. Old Comment

Need Advice

Purple: The even though part means that on the website I'm talking about, you have to sign up to do anything on the site, even look at profiles. So if they see my picture, they would have to have an account and be into naughty stuff.

Theone: I wouldn't be posting them. The host would be taking the pictures and putting them on his profile. He might also post them on his website.
  6. Old Comment

Need Advice

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tiger View Comment
    That is a good point Res. I don't want them to get angry at me for not being able to take pictures but I guess I will stick with no face.
    That is probably a good idea, leave out your face so nobody can identify you. That’s if you really want to post pictures. Be careful the internet is a risky place to have such pictures of yourself.
    Updated 07-25-2010 at 01:29 PM by theone
  7. Old Comment

Need Advice

I'm not quite understanding the "EVEN THOUGH they are doing it too?" part. But anything can happen on the internet. Anyone can take that picture and easily post it to other sites and keep spreading it if they wanted to.

I wouldn't take the chance if you are worried.
  8. Old Comment

Need Advice

That is a good point Res. I don't want them to get angry at me for not being able to take pictures but I guess I will stick with no face.
  9. Old Comment

Need Advice

To be honest: If I was in your position, I wouldn't risk it. The internet is the internet. Put something on there, no matter what, and give just a single person, no matter who, access to it - and you have no way to know where it might end up. Maybe they need an account to view the pictures on the original website, but how do you know, that there is not someone who will copy them to his own homepage or to his blog or just pass them to a friend, who will then again pass it to a friend and so on...

If there's a chance someone who knows you could tell that it's you in that picture - don't publish it anywhere. Period.

Of course you don't know if really anything bad is going to happen because of such pictures - but if it would, you had only yourself to blame. And I doubt you'd want to end up like that.

Sounds harsh, but... Rather be safe than sorry. Especially true on the internet.
  10. Old Comment

Need Advice

What do you mean?
  11. Old Comment

Need Advice

Hmm...what you could do is use a dummy ip address possibly and make an email that would be hard to track back to your original one. That is my best advice
  12. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

Quote:
    o.o You don't like it?
    *hugs*

I was just shocked Tiger dear.

If you're happy and safe, I'm happy for you.
  13. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

Tiger, I LOVE this blog. You better do more!!!
  14. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

o.o You don't like it?
  15. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

Me in real life -------> o.o

(:
  16. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

Quote:
    OMG Nixie is my naughty mommy! <3

o.O does that make us brother and sister?
  17. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

:O

ummm

hehe

GOT MILF?
  18. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

OMG Nixie is my naughty mommy! <3
  19. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

Nixie is da best mommy! I luvs her
  20. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

NIXIE KNOWS!!! Right Nixie? Shh don't tell anyone.
  21. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

Yah pretty sure half of Lounge chat woulda been all RAH if you hadn't come back online. Not that any of us know how to contact anyone to find you, but still!
  22. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

HAHA you did have someone to call!!! ME remember I told you that!!!

*giggles*
  23. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

Thanks Nixie. *hugs*

He did encourage me to ask lots of questions. About the part that he said I did wrong, he said that it would have been safer to have someone to call and say that I will call this person at X:00. If I don't, they will call the police. I did have someone to call just in case but I didn't get a time that I was going to call.

He did also say that I shouldn't get into dom/sub stuff for about a year since I have never done anything offline with someone else. I don't quite know what I like and don't like but I should try stuff to see and go from there.
  24. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

I am SOOOO incredibly PROUD OF YOU!!!

*sniffles*

I am soo glad you listened to the advice we all had to give. And seriously I personally think you did just fine. He can have his opinions. But I think you asked the right "questions" I advised you to ask. And meeting first. If he thinks otherwise then let him. It is ALL about you feeling safe and comfortable. Not only about his pleasure. But about YOU too. When you have questions YOU ASK THEM. Never feel as if you shouldn't just because you consider yourself submissive. He should always respect your inquisitive mind and your knowledge of needing to know more especially when it is your first time. And totally "ignorant" of Real life situations in that area. You can only read so much to prepare youself. Sometimes a mentor is better suited to help you learn than jumping straight to a Real Life Dom. And if he is willing to mentor you that is great. And patience. Always Patience Luv Bug.

In MY eyes you did well and right in all the areas you need to because it was RIGHT FOR YOU Noone else but you can decide that. Not him or me or anyone else. Be true to yourself always.

Great Job babe. <3
    Updated 06-26-2010 at 09:05 AM by Nixie
  25. Old Comment

My First Offline Meeting

Thanks! I had a lot of fun. After I went into his play area, he told me I did almost everything wrong when I was meeting someone for this kind of thing. :O